Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
[OzzModz] Server Load Stats on Who's Online Details »
[OzzModz] Server Load Stats on Who's Online
Developer Last Online: Feb 2020 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (9 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 32
Released: 11 Sep 2014 Last Update: Never Downloads: 89
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Translations  

Another mod brought to you by,

This is a modification that will will add your server load stats to the Who's Online page.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, ozzmodz_server_load

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Server Load Stats on Who's Online Settings

Papa Bear asked for this here.

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to select which usergroups can see the stats.
  • Option to set which user id's can see the stats.
Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins might like to see their server load stats without having to go into the ACP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* History (Changelog) *
-------------------------
v1.0.0 (September 11, 2014)
- Initial public release.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	load stats 1.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	150357   Click image for larger version

Name:	load stats 2.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	150358  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Mini Mods [OzzModz] Attachment Stats in WGO ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 19 10 Dec 2014 13:35
vBulletin Forum Sideblocks [OzzModz] Attachment Stats Sideblock ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 8 21 Apr 2014 22:05
vBulletin CMS Widgets [OzzModz] Attachment Stats Widget ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 7 08 Sep 2013 22:56
[Linux] loadsock (retrieve server load from remote server) fastforward vBulletin 2.x Full Releases 5 18 Mar 2002 10:55

Old 01 Nov 2014, 11:37

I have it running fine on 4.2.3 beta 3..
Old 01 Nov 2014, 22:06

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
I have it working fine on v4.2.2 pl2
Fair enough, possibly something I've done somewhere but I have no idea what. It would be interesting to know if anyone else with 4.2.3 has a similar problem.
Old 01 Nov 2014, 22:07

Possibly disable all your other mods and see if the issue is resolved.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 13 Nov 2014, 01:46

Any chance a future update might include displaying it on the forum home page ?
Old 13 Nov 2014, 01:50

Possibly, but IMO that is just clutter on there, and would not be as easily viewable as it is on the online.php page. Another advantage to it being on the online page, is the page auto refreshes, giving you more up to date numbers.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 13 Nov 2014, 02:03

Most VBulletin forums are full of clutter . The "whats going on" box has number of members, number of guests, most users ever online, etc etc and I though server load and server uptime would be a worthwhile stat inclusion. As a reasonable sized forum (600K posts,60k members), we do regular mailouts that refer members to a particular thread which can send our server load up and down a bit so it would be interesting to both members and staff.

On a seperate note, keep up the good work
Old 13 Nov 2014, 23:37

Originally Posted by andrew67 View Post
Most VBulletin forums are full of clutter . The "whats going on" box has number of members, number of guests, most users ever online, etc etc and I though server load and server uptime would be a worthwhile stat inclusion. As a reasonable sized forum (600K posts,60k members), we do regular mailouts that refer members to a particular thread which can send our server load up and down a bit so it would be interesting to both members and staff.

On a seperate note, keep up the good work
Now that I think about it more, you should be able to add the following to any template, to get the display.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Old 21 Nov 2014, 09:54

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
Now that I think about it more, you should be able to add the following to any template, to get the display.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.
Indeed you can. Here its displayed on my navbar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loadnav.jpg (37.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 21 Nov 2014, 10:34

Well there you go.
Old 25 Nov 2014, 23:07

Well, this installed fine but shows no stats. Show the text from the mod but all stats are blank.
Old 25 Nov 2014, 23:09

It should be showing fine, not sure what the issue is.

Did you set the perms to view it?
Old 25 Nov 2014, 23:28

Yes I did. I also found what appears to be a bug. If you disable the mod but, you add in users such as 1,2 your text still appears even though the mod is disabled.
Old 25 Nov 2014, 23:30

Hmmm, perhaps something on your server is stopping it from reading.

Do the load stats show up in the ACP?
Old 25 Nov 2014, 23:33

Help
Welcome to the vBulletin Admin Control Panel
Server Type Linux Data Usage 14.13 MB Users to Moderate 0 [View]
Web Server Apache Index Usage 2.86 MB Threads to Moderate 0 [View]
PHP 5.3.27 Attachment Usage 0 Posts to Moderate 0 [View]
PHP Max Post Size 8.00 MB Avatar Usage 1.6 KB Attachments to Moderate 0 [View]
PHP Maximum Upload Size 10.00 MB Profile Picture Usage 0 Events to Moderate 0 [View]
PHP Memory Limit 256.00 MB Unique Members Today 1 Messages to Moderate 0 [View]
MySQL Version 5.5.37-cll New Users Today 0 New Threads Today 0
MySQL Packet Size 256.00 MB New Posts Today 0 Number of Queued E-Mails 0
Old 25 Nov 2014, 23:38

No, not there, look in the block titled, Quick Administrator Links

It will be the first thing in the block.