Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Old 16 Apr 2007, 14:47

vBadvanced and subdomains

Well, vBadvanced site is down so I request some help here.

My vBulletin is on a subforum 'forums.domain.com' and the CMPS index.php is on the root of my domain 'www.domain.com'.

I used the forumpath.php to find the path of the vBulletin but didn't worked, I get this:
Invalid forum path specified! Please edit this file and be sure to include the correct path for your $forumpath variable.
I'm using Plesk and PHP Safe Mode On with lots of protections. Any help appreciated.

Edit: My host solved the problem, so if this happens to you, ask for help.

Last edited by gg_luna128; 17 Apr 2007 at 03:38.
Comments
Old 21 May 2007, 13:32

My forum is in a subdomain as well but I managed to get vbadvanced working, for the most part anyway.

That said, when I log in via the forum, I don't appear logged in on vbadvanced. When I try to log in via vbadvanced, I get a 404 error message and something about adding my domain to a whitelist. Got me stumped!
Old 18 Jul 2007, 06:05

do this make Index.php named forum.php or watever u want is fine then name vbcmps_index.php were vbadanced is index.php then Upload ALL UR VBULLLETIN FILES AND UR VBADANCED files to ur main FTP then it will be sorda http://blacktempleforums.darkstargamers.com/forum.php then http://blacktempleforums.darkstargamers.com/index.php ur front page