Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
vBRadio v1.0 Details »
vBRadio v1.0
Mod Version: 1.00, by Zero Tolerance (Member) Zero Tolerance is offline
Developer Last Online: Feb 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.5.0 Beta 1 Rating: (11 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 319
Released: 15 Jun 2005 Last Update: Never Downloads: 846
Not Supported DB Changes Template Edits  

Port of: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=72227

Pretty simply, enjoy

- Zero Tolerance

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
vBRadio v1.0 Zero Tolerance vBulletin 3.0 Full Releases 429 17 Oct 2007 08:03

  #511  
Old 07 Oct 2007, 14:59
Luky Luky is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Jay
Discontinued?
Reply With Quote
  #512  
Old 17 Oct 2007, 03:52
sinistergaming's Avatar
sinistergaming sinistergaming is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Real name: sinistergaming.com
i have a fix for this that works great on VBulletin 3.6.8

i posted it here
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=475

just overwrite the install with the install file attached to this Post

I am also Attaching a SQL file with working radio stations in there appropraite
genre's

you can either import the sql to your database or copy paste into your sql from phpmyadmin.

WARNING !!! this SQL will drop your current vbradio tables and add the new ones.
Attached Files
File Type: php install_vbradio.php (3.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: txt vbradio stations.txt (8.0 KB, 20 views)
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 19 Dec 2007, 20:48
jandm jandm is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fantastic add on **installed** VB 3.5.7

The problem i have tho is that i can't seem to get any of the British radio stations i add to play. Anyone have any ideas???



==================================
Update:

The problem was the links i was trying to use were dead. radio-locator.com seems to be very out of date

Last edited by jandm; 19 Dec 2007 at 20:56.
Reply With Quote
  #514  
Old 28 Dec 2007, 19:28
jandm jandm is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I have recently installed a few different mods but after installing this my latest mod, i seem to have a probelm with the search feature not working and also the font size in the message editor not working.

Can anyone offer any help please? VB3.5.7
Reply With Quote
  #515  
Old 29 Dec 2007, 00:20
Shazz's Avatar
Shazz Shazz is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Utah
Real name: Shawn
Originally Posted by jandm View Post
I have recently installed a few different mods but after installing this my latest mod, i seem to have a probelm with the search feature not working and also the font size in the message editor not working.

Can anyone offer any help please? VB3.5.7
Message editor and search? what are you referring to?
Reply With Quote
  #516  
Old 30 Dec 2007, 22:26
jandm jandm is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Originally Posted by Shazz View Post
Message editor and search? what are you referring to?

Sorry i don't understand your question?

The search facility on the forum is no longer working despite being activated. Also the font size is not working in the WYSIWYG editor (where you type your reply to a post) when you click on the "sizes" button nothing happens just as when you click the search button nothing happens. It is just completely dead.
Reply With Quote
  #517  
Old 02 Jan 2008, 07:55
jandm jandm is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Originally Posted by jandm View Post
Sorry i don't understand your question?

The search facility on the forum is no longer working despite being activated. Also the font size is not working in the WYSIWYG editor (where you type your reply to a post) when you click on the "sizes" button nothing happens just as when you click the search button nothing happens. It is just completely dead.


Anyone else????
Reply With Quote
  #518  
Old 02 Jan 2008, 16:40
jamieboulton jamieboulton is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
I get to step 2 and this comes.

Database error
The Thebobbas database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the thebobbas.net home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The thebobbas.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:
INSERT INTO phrase VALUES ('', -1, 'radio_cat_added', 'Radio Category Added', 1000,'vbulletin');;

MySQL Error : Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Error Number : 1136
Date : Wednesday, January 2nd 2008 @ 04:30:02 PM
Script : http://thebobbas.net//admincp/instal...php?do=steptwo
Referrer : http://thebobbas.net//admincp/instal...php?do=stepone

Username : Netless
Classname : vB_Database
Reply With Quote
  #519  
Old 11 Feb 2008, 06:50
Habsy Habsy is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Originally Posted by jamieboulton View Post
I get to step 2 and this comes.

Database error
The Thebobbas database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the thebobbas.net home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The thebobbas.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:
INSERT INTO phrase VALUES ('', -1, 'radio_cat_added', 'Radio Category Added', 1000,'vbulletin');;

MySQL Error : Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Error Number : 1136
Date : Wednesday, January 2nd 2008 @ 04:30:02 PM
Script : http://thebobbas.net//admincp/instal...php?do=steptwo
Referrer : http://thebobbas.net//admincp/instal...php?do=stepone

Username : Netless
Classname : vB_Database
I get this same error when trying to install in 3.6.8

Any fix?
Reply With Quote
  #520  
Old 20 May 2008, 18:32
Soup^Dragon Soup^Dragon is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
does this work ok on 3.7?
Reply With Quote
  #521  
Old 12 Jun 2008, 21:17
kylek kylek is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Real name: Kyle
Hope so, the other radio/tv one doesn't work with the latest firefox, just keeps crashing firefox.
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 16 Jun 2008, 10:24
TosaInu's Avatar
TosaInu TosaInu is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Hello,

We got this still installed on 3.7.1. It appears to work, however no station actually plays anymore.
__________________
Ja mata
TosaInu
Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 13 Jan 2009, 05:49
jdelasko's Avatar
jdelasko jdelasko is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
This is bullshit. There's no way to uninstall this product.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 29 Jan 2009, 22:17
RedDevil's Avatar
RedDevil RedDevil is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Real name: Steve
Originally Posted by jdelasko View Post
This is bullshit. There's no way to uninstall this product.
Just delete the files


Just on that note got this working on 3.8.1 seems ok.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 23:25.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: