Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Old 30 Aug 2007, 09:06

Question Media Temple, from Host Gator?

Hey,

Hostgator are so bad. Their support is terrible! I even ask them to take a backup, so he deleted my database and put a copy in and email, like what the heck is up with that?! They are so bad! They cancelled my website today without any reason or notification. So i want to change host! Is Media temple any good?

And for christ sake, dont post them: "I'm with HostingCompany and for just $5.00 you can get this and this! I clearly work for the company and I'm just advertising". You will be ignored.

Regards, Jay

P.S Don't try change my mind, I've had to many problems with them, so there is no way im staying with them.
Comments
Old 30 Aug 2007, 11:50
nexialys

yeah, from what i read from your way to discuss many topics, i'm sure you had problems with them...

you will havethe same problems with all the host you face, because it's not the host, but you... language and respect is the key.
Old 30 Aug 2007, 14:37

Well that is a nice thing to say, how ironic.

Anyways, i am good to hostgator and other hosting companys, the only reason i would ever make contact is when i want something on my hosting account changed or added, or if my website is down or i have a query. So if they didnt screw up in the first place, they wont have to deal with me.
Old 30 Aug 2007, 16:35

Well, If you are nor happy with your current host then you should definitely move to another one. You can find many reviews of Mediatemple on web you just need to research on that. Hope you get satisfied
Old 31 Aug 2007, 02:12

But has anyone had any problems? Or would they think there is a better host?

Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Add-On Releases DJ's AMEs :: Media Definitions for AME 2.5 :: More Video, Twitter, Pinterest... Digital Jedi vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 2086 05 Sep 2018 16:05
Add-On Releases Digital Sith's AMEs - ADULT Media Definitions Digital Sith vBulletin 3.6 Add-ons 66 08 Sep 2015 23:44
Add-On Releases DJ's AME (Auto Media Embedding) XML Media Definitions (Third Time's the Charm) Digital Jedi Modification Graveyard 828 10 Mar 2010 06:45