Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
[DBTech] Copyright Management v2 (vB4) Details »
[DBTech] Copyright Management v2 (vB4)
Mod Version: 2.1.2, by DragonByte Tech (Coder) DragonByte Tech is offline
Developer Last Online: Sep 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (19 votes - 4.74 average) Installs: 133
Released: 20 Jan 2012 Last Update: 16 Feb 2017 Downloads: 529
Supported Uses Plugins Translations External Content  

What is Copyright Management?
Copyright Management from DragonByte Tech is a modification designed to merge all copyright footers from DragonByte Tech mods into a single line shown on all pages.

New in v2.0, you can also choose to compress the list of mods to a single link back to DBTech which will display a list of all the products you have installed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified by us whenever new updates are available.

For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps us know how many people are using our work, giving us extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

We appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other addons available @ www.DragonByte-Tech.com/forum

Feature List
  • Merges copyright footers from DragonByte Tech mods into a single line
This mod merges the copyright notifications of all DragonByte Tech mods in the footer of all pages which includes:
  • 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
  • EITHER 1 Link to Product Description page of each modification merged, OR 1 link to a "Details" page on DBTech listing all your installed DBTech modifications

Example of "1 Link to Product Description page of each modification merged":
vB Optimise, vBShout, [...] - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright 2013 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Example of "1 link to a "Details" page on DBTech listing all your installed DBTech modifications"
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Administrative and Maintenance Tools [DBTech] vBSecurity v2 (vB4) DragonByte Tech vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 149 25 Oct 2018 20:02
Major Additions [DBTech] vBArcade v2 (vB4) DragonByte Tech vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 429 23 Oct 2018 11:49
Major Additions [DBTech] vBNotifications v1 (vB4) DragonByte Tech vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 189 16 Apr 2018 22:46
Major Additions [DBTech] vBNavTabs - Navbar Tabs / Tab Management v1 (vB4) DragonByte Tech vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 420 11 Jun 2017 23:45
Add-On Releases [DBTech] Copyright Management v2 (vB3) DragonByte Tech vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 38 16 Feb 2017 10:54

Old 20 Nov 2013, 05:23

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech View Post
Copyright Management v2.1.1
Change: Switched to cURL to fetch the required info
Change: Changed the wording to be more specific

Fillip
Thanx for the update Fillip, this whole thing has been so...............well you know.
Old 21 Nov 2013, 10:52

Thanks for the update. Looks nicer now having the shorter version with the link to the "Detail" page.
I noticed the "Dragonbyte" link opens in a new page however the "Details" link doesn't and opens in the same page. For me personally it is better when our users don't leave the forum page when clicking on the "details" link.
I figured it out myself where to add the target="_blank" but maybe you could change the XML for the other users if you feel it is a good idea.

-Michael-
Old 27 May 2014, 02:10

Please, can you tell me where I have to go to translate the phrase in to spanish? Thanks!! ^^
Old 27 May 2014, 02:34

Thanks Fillip, perfectly cleans up my footer section. Well Done.
Old 18 Jun 2014, 03:27

Now works for vb5 ?

I invite you want to know.
Old 27 Jun 2014, 01:20

Currently the copyright text is separated from the vB copyright text with a linebreak/gap. Is there a way to modify this so it sits snug under the default copyright (e.g. what templates would I have to edit?)

Cheers

Non-profit organisation owner; designer.
Old 27 Jun 2014, 01:36

Originally Posted by BBNZowner View Post
Currently the copyright text is separated from the VB copyright text with a Linebreak/gap. Is there a way to modify this so it sits snug under the default copyright (e.g. What templates would I have to edit?)

Cheers
Something like this you mean
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 01-34-55.jpeg (28.7 KB, 38 views)
Old 28 Jun 2014, 14:38

Originally Posted by BBNZowner View Post
Currently the copyright text is separated from the vB copyright text with a linebreak/gap. Is there a way to modify this so it sits snug under the default copyright (e.g. what templates would I have to edit?)

Cheers
That's controlled by the position of {vb:raw vboptions.copyrighttext} in your templates.

Fillip
Old 29 Jun 2014, 12:21

hello

do u have product like this
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233296
Old 29 Jun 2014, 12:28

Perhaps this mod, http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=292796
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 30 Jun 2014, 01:39

Instead this mod I use this mod: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243510
Old 31 Aug 2014, 09:52

I've installed this mod and enabled it in Settings but nothing changed, I have the exact same listing of the copyrights. Does the change happen once installed or takes some time until changes are visible?
Old 31 Aug 2014, 11:08

It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to be visible. You also need to make sure all DragonByte Tech mods are fully up to date, as old versions may not be able to have their copyrights merged.

Fillip
Old 15 Apr 2015, 16:09

Nice. Working well with vB 4.2. Good to see a simple Copyright.
Old 15 Apr 2015, 20:10

I somehow dislike this stuff..
(please accept criticisms as we use almost all/many products from dbtech).

But appreciate the developer decision to have a single non-branding free notification.. in case we have multiple addons..

[DBTech] Copyright Management v2.1.1.zip (5.7 KB, 27 downloads As i can see now..

Installs: 107
vb.org bug or something else ??
Weird ?