Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19 May 2015, 07:33

To be fair, we're not talking errors here. We're talking deprecated warnings, translating to: It is perfectly okay to use this functionality as you do at present time, but be warned: things may change in one of the future versions of php.

http://www.roma-antiqua.de
Old 19 May 2015, 13:57

The line in the config is no longer needed in 4.2.3 so looks like vb has fixed it in this version
Old 19 May 2015, 15:11

The policy on warning suppression (which was changed for 4.2.2) has been reverted for 4.2.3. In effect, that line you had to add in 4.2.2 is now already included.

http://www.roma-antiqua.de
Old 19 May 2015, 17:14

If the warnings can't be fixed, hide them. It makes the board look better.
Old 19 May 2015, 20:03

Originally Posted by cellarius View Post
The policy on warning suppression (which was changed for 4.2.2) has been reverted for 4.2.3. In effect, that line you had to add in 4.2.2 is now already included.
When you don't have the skills or you're just too damn lazy then cover up the problems and don't address them. The customer will never know the difference!!! What a company!!
Old 19 May 2015, 21:53

Originally Posted by MahdyE23 View Post
5.5.24. I looked all over for a download in the Mmber's Area, Patch area, couldn't find any version for 4.2.3
If you are running PHP5.5, you need to use vB4.2.3. See post 9 for what to look for to download it.

Try a search before posting for help. Many users won't, and don't, help if the question has been answered several times before.
W3Schools -
Online vBulletin Manual
If I post some CSS and don't say where it goes, put it in the additional.css template.
I will NOT help via PM (you will be directed to post in the forums for help.)
Old 19 May 2015, 22:11

Originally Posted by Disco_Stu View Post
When you don't have the skills or you're just too damn lazy then cover up the problems and don't address them. The customer will never know the difference!!! What a company!!
When error messages are for problems that can not only not be fixed, but are not actual problems, then, yes, you ignore them. You seem to fail to understand what the exact issue is.
Old 19 May 2015, 23:48

Originally Posted by Disco_Stu View Post
The issues are actually CORRECTED in 4.2.3.