Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19 Aug 2009, 07:47

PLEASE WATCH THE 4 MINUTE VIDEO! It is very alarming!

WARNING !!! DO NOT DO THIS - NOT A JOKE.
What is our government doing?

Just click on the link & watch the video, you will be amazed!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/031514.html

Text of the Privacy Act & Security Statement at cars.gov:

“This application provides access to the DoT CARS system. When logged on to the CARS system, your computer is considered a Federal computer system and is the property of the U.S. Government. Any or all uses of this system and all files on this system may be intercepted, monitored, recorded, copied, audited, inspected, and disclosed to authorized CARS, Dot, and law enforcement personnel, as well as authorized officials of other agencies, both domestic and foreign.”
Exclusive arcade addons, edits and skins were made by stangger5 owner of Next Level Arcade
Old 19 Aug 2009, 12:37

omg

this was talked about and disproved a week ago. that is the dealer side of the site and a regular person would never get to that in a million years.

http://m.factcheck.org/2009/08/cash-for-clunkers/
Old 19 Aug 2009, 14:20

If you believe Glenn Beck you are an idiot.

Also if you had an ounce of brain you would know that wasn't true.
Old 19 Aug 2009, 18:24

Hi Blind eddie

Not sure i follow, being here in the UK, What think is happening is when you log on to a particular US Gov website, they are saying that your PC and all software on it is owned by the US government ????

Allowing them to intercept what you have or don't have on your PC ??

If thats whats happening then, its very scary, when does the original idea of the website end and the additional idea of looking at peoples computer content start??

Old 19 Aug 2009, 18:32

UK ... No none of this is happening. The person on that clip is f'ing insane...certified.

The CAR DEALER is logging in to the govt intranet. Basically making the dealers computer one with the governments....not all your files or anything else.

If you have ever worked for a large company and logged into their corporate server usually the same warning pops up....
Old 19 Aug 2009, 18:44

Originally Posted by KevinL View Post
UK ... No none of this is happening. The person on that clip is f'ing insane...certified.

The CAR DEALER is logging in to the govt intranet. Basically making the dealers computer one with the governments....not all your files or anything else.

If you have ever worked for a large company and logged into their corporate server usually the same warning pops up....
Oh Thanks kev,

For a minute i was a bit worried, Normally in the UK were a few years behind the US in IT, Normally what goes in the US, will no doubt happen to us a few years later.

Does make you wonder though

Cheers Kev
Old 19 Aug 2009, 20:21

None of this is happening:

http://snopes.com/computer/internet/clunkers.asp

First I had to post this at AdminAddict, now here. Wow, we've got a lot of people who never even fact check on these forums.
Old 20 Aug 2009, 04:42

Why am I being beat up for posting...lol

A member on my site added it there. I am just curious as to member response here.
Exclusive arcade addons, edits and skins were made by stangger5 owner of Next Level Arcade
Old 20 Aug 2009, 14:25

Originally Posted by blind-eddie View Post
WARNING !!! DO NOT DO THIS - NOT A JOKE.
What is our government doing?
Ok, here is the deal - when you have an uneducated voting populace electing idiots into office, what do you really expect?

When the voters keep returning the two same political parties to power, year after year,,,, what do you reallllyyyyyy expect?

If you do not like what is going on, then vote different and vote for a new government. For the past 15 years I have been voting for the Libertarian Party, and I invite you to do the same.

If you want real change in government, it starts with the way you vote.

Dont blame the government. Put the blame where it belongs and that is on the people who voted the law makers into office.

Last edited by Marco van Herwaarden; 20 Aug 2009 at 14:34.
Old 20 Aug 2009, 17:44

^^ I don't understand how any of that has to do with some nut job spewing misinformation to people?
Old 21 Aug 2009, 00:23

i'm with you Kev
Old 21 Aug 2009, 01:56

Originally Posted by KevinL View Post
If you believe Glenn Beck you are an idiot.

Also if you had an ounce of brain you would know that wasn't true.
Glenn Beck references FACT - He references CONSTITUTIONAL FACT as opposed to most any other reporter spewing personal opinion. I think this is the reason his popularity is soring and that clip - there's nothing untrue being stated in that clip. It's a clip which he read the small print and presented a statement about it. Nothing overtly "nutjob" about the truth - whether you like the man or don't - the concept of slandering his name is ridiculous when you have just watched him present FACT!

Jacquii.
Old 21 Aug 2009, 02:09

Originally Posted by JacquiiCooke View Post
Glenn Beck references FACT - He references CONSTITUTIONAL FACT as opposed to most any other reporter spewing personal opinion. I think this is the reason his popularity is soring and that clip - there's nothing untrue being stated in that clip. It's a clip which he read the small print and presented a statement about it. Nothing overtly "nutjob" about the truth - whether you like the man or don't - the concept of slandering his name is ridiculous when you have just watched him present FACT!

Jacquii.

LOL!!!!!! That made me laugh and cry at the same time...I am very truly sorry for you.
Old 21 Aug 2009, 02:15

Meh - I could not give a damn whether you are "sorry" for me - The game of politics is often a sad one - you have haters on both sides. But when you have just sat and watched that clip and then calling the dude a LIAR, saying that the small print he referenced in the clip is not true when it IS TRUE - then perhaps you should look deep into your mirror and be sorry for yourself

Allright - Enough of the insults already - I have my opinion - you have yours. Deal with it. But the constitutional FACTS that I have seen Glenn Beck present - are not at all funny to me - when you consider the fact that the government has run amock, everywhere is a huge powergrab... Perhaps you may deny it - then I will turn the tables around and laugh at you.

Jacquii.

--------------- Added 21 Aug 2009 at 02:25 ---------------

Ah! I'll tell you what is funny actually - the White House sending out 1000s of spam emails in an attempt to gain supporters for the healthcare reform legislation. http://www.americanissuesproject.org...r-with-me.aspx makes for some interesting reading. Perhaps Glenn Beck would be even more of a nutjob if he had rather truthful, yet flamboyant commentary on that unsolicited BS as well? LOL

Jacquii.

Last edited by JacquiiDesigns; 21 Aug 2009 at 02:25. Reason: Auto-Merged DoublePost
Old 21 Aug 2009, 02:36

Originally Posted by JacquiiCooke View Post
Meh - I could not give a damn whether you are "sorry" for me - The game of politics is often a sad one - you have haters on both sides. But when you have just sat and watched that clip and then calling the dude a LIAR, saying that the small print he referenced in the clip is not true when it IS TRUE - then perhaps you should look deep into your mirror and be sorry for yourself

Allright - Enough of the insults already - I have my opinion - you have yours. Deal with it. But the constitutional FACTS that I have seen Glenn Beck present - are not at all funny to me - when you consider the fact that the government has run amock, everywhere is a huge powergrab... Perhaps you may deny it - then I will turn the tables around and laugh at you.

Jacquii.
No no I will call him a lier because he is one. If you have read my post from above or the others where they link to snopes.com you will see where they prove his made up facts wrong. I have been on the site and know for a FACT that what he says is not true.

Not only has 20 sponsors pulled out during his time spot because of his hilarious show he was also suspended this week. All this due to him making stuff up and his wild accusations.