Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
iTrader Stats in Profile Tabs Details »
iTrader Stats in Profile Tabs
Developer Last Online: Nov 2009 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.7.0 Rating: (18 votes - 4.78 average) Installs: 230
Released: 05 May 2008 Last Update: 05 May 2008 Downloads: 948
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Re-usable Code  

This ultra simple mini add-on will add iTrader stats in a tab inside your users' profiles. The fantastic iTrader is still the only solution for an eBay like feedback system in vBulletin, and we are still using it in many clients' websites, sometimes modified to work with other integrations.

When installed, it will add two settings to your vBulletin ACP - iTrader Settings Menu to let you activate the feedback tab and choose where you want the new tab to appear.

Installation
The add-on requires just an XML import. No file edits or template edits, unless you want to customize the position of the feedback tab further. Remember to enable the display in profile using the new option added in your ACP's iTrader settings.

This is JUST a tiny add-on for people using iTrader, which is one of the best add-ons developed for vBulletin, and which can still be used with 3.7 with some changes you can read about in the iTrader thread. You need to have iTrader installed. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...hlight=itrader

That's it.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	1987
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	79925  

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
[Addon] Show Itrader Stats In Profile Gio~Logist vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 88 22 Jun 2008 15:11

Old 17 Apr 2009, 18:06

Hello nexialsys -

I am Carlito from the MagnetiCat team. This minuscule add-on has always been marked as Re-usable Code for these situations, so you could have used it freely. But I see you already have a very similar tab implemented in the new iTrader

Great job
Old 17 Apr 2009, 18:09
nexialys

sure, like you've done for this addon, it's mostly just copy/paste the template of the existing iTrader...

thanks for the right, as you can see at the now new official website, there is a reference to your addon/release... this is the only credits i can give because i do not control your stuff, but i appreciate your work...
Old 17 Apr 2009, 18:11

Originally Posted by nexialys View Post
sure, like you've done for this addon, it's mostly just copy/paste the template of the existing iTrader...

thanks for the right, as you can see at the now new official website, there is a reference to your addon/release... this is the only credits i can give because i do not control your stuff, but i appreciate your work...
Right - at the time this was released it was absolutely the first add-on using the new tab system in vBulletin profiles, so I suppose this is why it became fairly popular, considering iTrader popularity - but for most part, the code was simple and the HTML was from the iTrader profiles, with some minor edits.
Old 03 May 2009, 02:58

Hey, when i install it, in my vbulletin options it shows up as a blank. How can i change this.

Also, when i activate it. I get this error when i select to view someones profile.

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_itrader.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(293) : eval()'d code on line 8

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/seanie/public_html/forum/includes/functions_itrader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/seanie/public_html/forum/includes/init.php(293) : eval()'d code on line 8
Old 03 May 2009, 05:56

Have you got itrader installed?

This is just and add-on to the OLD iTrader. The new iTrader already includes something like this, so there is no longer need to use this add-on if you are using it
Old 03 May 2009, 11:34

No i haven't got iTrader installed. I thought this was it. This is my first time using any of this stuff so i'm new to all of this. I'll do a search for itrader and see if i can find it
Old 11 May 2009, 05:21
nexialys

sure you can find it: http://vbenhancer.com/itrader/itrade...-5-0-new/4783/ ...
Old 04 Aug 2009, 20:44

Originally Posted by nexialys View Post
i registered in that forum and tried to download the file but it says i don't have permission to download files ......................

could somebody share this plug in here from different link? so i can downlaod and then install this plug in

Thanks
Old 23 Mar 2010, 04:16

Hello, I am one of the developers of this mini-plugin. We have received many e-mails asking us for instructions on how to remove iTrader.

While I would like to help, I repeat it: this add-on is just a minor plugin; we are NOT the authors of iTrader or in any way affiliate with it. To remove this plugin you simply have to uninstall the product. To remove iTrader, you should contact the old developer.

Thanks!
Old 24 Nov 2015, 16:07

Hello, this plugin looks awesome.

Is it works currently with iTrade in a new version of VB4???

Thanks!