Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05 Jan 2008, 19:50
JAuthement JAuthement is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Post MidniteXpress Needing Review

The MidniteXpress is a U.S. Military oriented forum geared towards supporting Active Duty, Reserve, Retired, Parents, and Spouses. It is a new site with no member base so the site is but a shell.

MidniteXpress
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05 Jan 2008, 20:23
no mods's Avatar
no mods no mods is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Er usually new forums have two many sections, yours is the opposite;not enough. The skins look good, easy on the eyes. The blue category strips look really good. Ad some sections that let people know what your site is about cause right now from a guest point of view all I see is a graphics lounge.
__________________
Currently Forum less.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05 Jan 2008, 20:38
JAuthement JAuthement is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Originally Posted by no mods View Post
Er usually new forums have two many sections, yours is the opposite;not enough. The skins look good, easy on the eyes. The blue category strips look really good. Ad some sections that let people know what your site is about cause right now from a guest point of view all I see is a graphics lounge.
Look at the navbar ... the sections for each military branch is located there .... the site is set up similar to vB.org ... reason for that is that each branch has redundant forums ... so if I placed it all on the forum home it would be quite cluttered with repetitive forum headings (TACKY!)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05 Jan 2008, 20:41
no mods's Avatar
no mods no mods is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Ah I see, well after checking out those links, they could use some more section two. Other than "History and Tradition". Maybe like "Photos", "Events", General talk of Navy". Things like that.
__________________
Currently Forum less.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05 Jan 2008, 20:44
JAuthement JAuthement is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Originally Posted by no mods View Post
Ah I see, well after checking out those links, they could use some more section two. Other than "History and Tradition". Maybe like "Photos", "Events", General talk of Navy". Things like that.
Working on it ... just didn't want to get TOO far into things without getting opinions on it's current status!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06 Jan 2008, 07:10
PennylessZ28 PennylessZ28 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Real name: Mike
Staff Sergeant, The only thing I can think of is that the first four icons on your menu look out of place next to the seals of each branch. Don't flow together.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09 Jan 2008, 01:35
JAuthement JAuthement is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Originally Posted by PennylessZ28 View Post
Staff Sergeant, The only thing I can think of is that the first four icons on your menu look out of place next to the seals of each branch. Don't flow together.
Fixed ..... Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 23:06.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: