Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
iTrader Stats in Profile Tabs Details »
iTrader Stats in Profile Tabs
Developer Last Online: Nov 2009 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.7.0 Rating: (18 votes - 4.78 average) Installs: 230
Released: 05 May 2008 Last Update: 05 May 2008 Downloads: 947
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Re-usable Code  

This ultra simple mini add-on will add iTrader stats in a tab inside your users' profiles. The fantastic iTrader is still the only solution for an eBay like feedback system in vBulletin, and we are still using it in many clients' websites, sometimes modified to work with other integrations.

When installed, it will add two settings to your vBulletin ACP - iTrader Settings Menu to let you activate the feedback tab and choose where you want the new tab to appear.

Installation
The add-on requires just an XML import. No file edits or template edits, unless you want to customize the position of the feedback tab further. Remember to enable the display in profile using the new option added in your ACP's iTrader settings.

This is JUST a tiny add-on for people using iTrader, which is one of the best add-ons developed for vBulletin, and which can still be used with 3.7 with some changes you can read about in the iTrader thread. You need to have iTrader installed. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...hlight=itrader

That's it.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	1986
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	79925  

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
[Addon] Show Itrader Stats In Profile Gio~Logist vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 88 22 Jun 2008 15:11

Old 09 Nov 2008, 11:37

Originally Posted by MagnetiCat View Post
Meanwhile, you might wrap the template included in this add-on in this:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

To prevent unregistered users from seeing this.
That did not work for me. In this way above I can prevent users seeing the profile
feedback tab but I can not prevent users (by usergroup, i.e. miserables) to have a
feedback tab in their profile.

I have played around with that for a while but don't see the right way for success.

Any other ideas?

Thanx.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 00:56

Thanks, installed.
Old 27 Feb 2009, 13:20

Anyone got the original itrader install files? They have been removed from the original thread. I have this installed, but I'm upgrading to 3.8 this weekend and I assume I need to reinstall, right? My users depend on this feature and upgrading and not being able to have itrader would be a major issue, so much so that I would have to stick with 3.7. Thanks.
Old 28 Feb 2009, 19:05

I think i might have it--email me at blacktom@kih.net --if you can't find it
Old 05 Mar 2009, 20:42

oh man...wrong thread sorry.
Old 26 Mar 2009, 11:33

Other than lack of Developer input, does anyone know the reason(s) behind iTrader being moved to the Graveyard ??
Old 07 Apr 2009, 00:06

Originally Posted by MikeWarner View Post
Anyone got the original itrader install files? They have been removed from the original thread. I have this installed, but I'm upgrading to 3.8 this weekend and I assume I need to reinstall, right? My users depend on this feature and upgrading and not being able to have itrader would be a major issue, so much so that I would have to stick with 3.7. Thanks.
If you have Itrader with vb 3.7 and upgrade to vb 3.8, looks like iTrader will keep on working.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 10:28

Question

Originally Posted by Arachnophiles View Post
Other than lack of Developer input, does anyone know the reason(s) behind iTrader being moved to the Graveyard ??
woow.... Just what happened there...?!?

I did not downloaded the 2.1.0 version (still using my board with vB 3.6.12), but I would like to have the 2.1.0 version with me...

How can I download version 2.1.0 now...?!?
Old 17 Apr 2009, 11:28

I guess we can't get it. Tough luck Oh well .. moving on to something else to install.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 12:00

Originally Posted by Floris View Post
I guess we can't get it. Tough luck Oh well .. moving on to something else to install.
Well... I believe that someone who downloaded version 2.1.0 might have the install files on their hard drive...!

Anyone?
Old 17 Apr 2009, 13:25

Dont know whether this is allowed, apologies if its not - however you can download the new iTrader 2.5.0 which has been fully updated to include stats in profile tabs as standard at http://vbenhancer.com/itrader/itrade...-5-0-new/4783/ - I believe from what ive read it wont be released on vb.org
Old 17 Apr 2009, 17:25
nexialys

it wont, but it is already announced in my signature...

btw, the Profile Tab included with the new iTrader is not this version released by MagnetiCat, as i do not have the official right to use his stuff...
Old 17 Apr 2009, 17:27
nexialys

Originally Posted by Arachnophiles View Post
it's not only the lack of Jason's input but also because i took-over the development of the engine, which is not made on vb.org, so it was impossible to let that thread open... you can follow my siggy for support and upgrades.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 17:29
nexialys

Originally Posted by vithorius View Post
Well... I believe that someone who downloaded version 2.1.0 might have the install files on their hard drive...!
Anyone?
yes, i have them..

and to be polite, people have no right to provide scripts coded by someone else. this is against the rules on vBulletin.org. btw, you can follow the link in my signature to have the official site releasing this engine.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 17:55

Originally Posted by powerful_rogue View Post
Dont know whether this is allowed, apologies if its not - however you can download the new iTrader 2.5.0 which has been fully updated to include stats in profile tabs as standard at http://vbenhancer.com/itrader/itrade...-5-0-new/4783/ - I believe from what ive read it wont be released on vb.org

Thanks for that link!