Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
[vBTube.com] - vBTube Video Gallery (vB4) Details »
[vBTube.com] - vBTube Video Gallery (vB4)
Mod Version: 4.0.3, by muratmunich (Coder) muratmunich is offline
Developer Last Online: Oct 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.2.5 Rating: (6 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 20
Released: 30 Mar 2017 Last Update: 24 Apr 2017 Downloads: 156
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Translations  

vBTube.com is proud to present vBTube 4 Video-Gallery for vBulletin 4 (LITE).

Demos:

vB5-Demo (Pro-Version)
vB4-Demo (Pro-Version)

vB4 Demo Lite
>> http://vbtube.com/demo/vb4lite/ytm.php

Use one of these logins to test (same for pro versions)

user: user1
pass: demouser1

user: user2
pass: demouser2

Install Instructions:

1. Upload files from Upload-Folder to your forum root directory
2. Import XML Product
3. Set usergroup permissions in acp/usergroups
4. Acp/vBTube 4/vBTube Options/
Enter your fourm url. Example : http://www.vbulletin.org/forum
5. Create Categories
6. Add Videos - add minimum 10 videos to 3 different categories, to make the index page full.

This is not an upgrade from 2.1.1 LE - Its a completely new written addon!

Working with vBulletin 4.2.x - Compatible with PHP 5.x and 7.x

Please understand, that the lite version has limited features.
Creating a good working mod is very time intensive and who has time in 2017 ?
So if you like my mod, buy the professional.
If you are good with the lite then enjoy it. It's ok - i am also happy!
I recommend to start with lite. You can go anytime to professional without loosing any data!

Thank you very much

Screenshots from Pro-Version!

If you need custom work for vb3 vB4 or vB5, let me know.

Version 4.0.1

Issues fixed:
- Blank Page when using vBTube with mobile devices
- https (working with https servers)

Version 4.0.2

Issues fixed:
- Redirect after deleting a video

New feature:
Facebook-Share added

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	acp1.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	156126   Click image for larger version

Name:	acp2.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	156127  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
  #106  
Old 06 Oct 2017, 18:57
muratmunich muratmunich is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Can you try default template? Is it the same?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09 Oct 2017, 15:23
concepts's Avatar
concepts concepts is offline
 
Join Date: May 2005
Real name: Jamale
Originally Posted by muratmunich View Post
Can you try default template? Is it the same?
I created a default template. the video shows this way.

Any idea what the problem could be?
__________________

Achieving Superior Aesthetic Conditioning
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 10 Oct 2017, 06:43
migratoria migratoria is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
This new mod import the data or it's compatible with the previous version vbtube plugin?
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 10 Oct 2017, 09:05
muratmunich muratmunich is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by concepts View Post
I created a default template. the video shows this way.

Any idea what the problem could be?
Something conflicting in your template. I think it must be a javascript wich causes this issue.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 10 Oct 2017, 09:06
muratmunich muratmunich is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by migratoria View Post
This new mod import the data or it's compatible with the previous version vbtube plugin?
I am sorry its not compatible with the previous version. If you have many videos i can help you with importing them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 13 Oct 2017, 13:40
scottkoz20 scottkoz20 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Real name: Scott
playing with the Demo now, this is slick!

I might try the Lite version to see how this would work...

QQ - can you restrict the users to upload to specific categories? For example, I would like to have one for my videos (that no one else can upload to) and have the others open
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 15 Oct 2017, 10:23
muratmunich muratmunich is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
playing with the Demo now, this is slick!

I might try the Lite version to see how this would work...

QQ - can you restrict the users to upload to specific categories? For example, I would like to have one for my videos (that no one else can upload to) and have the others open
This needs custom code. Restricting function is not implemented.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 16 Oct 2017, 11:38
migratoria migratoria is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Originally Posted by muratmunich View Post
I am sorry its not compatible with the previous version. If you have many videos i can help you with importing them.
I have an index of 50,000 videos and can not update if there is no importer in the plugin.

Can not you add it? : D
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 16 Oct 2017, 15:53
muratmunich muratmunich is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by migratoria View Post
I have an index of 50,000 videos and can not update if there is no importer in the plugin.

Can not you add it? : D
Wow So the old vBTube handle 50.000 videos. Not bad...

Are they youtube videos or also from other sites ? Maybe i can help you..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 20 Oct 2017, 17:27
Bestrafung Bestrafung is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I'm testing this mod on my dev site and only have one issue that I've noticed. I already changed $index_result from 10 to 5 so the index page only shows 5 videos for each category. My issue is that categories with less than 7 videos still do not show. I'd like each category to show, regardless of how many videos are added. I don't want to add fake videos just to pad the count to get them to show. I've tried looking through your code but I'm not very good, could you let me know how to change this?
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 20 Oct 2017, 20:31
migratoria migratoria is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Originally Posted by muratmunich View Post
Wow So the old vBTube handle 50.000 videos. Not bad...

Are they youtube videos or also from other sites ? Maybe i can help you..
: rolleyes: Sorry 7.150 videos to be precise coming from Youtube and Vimeo
Do I have to install the lite version for some tests?
Before I buy a new license I would like to be sure we can import it
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 22 Oct 2017, 08:59
muratmunich muratmunich is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by Bestrafung View Post
I'm testing this mod on my dev site and only have one issue that I've noticed. I already changed $index_result from 10 to 5 so the index page only shows 5 videos for each category. My issue is that categories with less than 7 videos still do not show. I'd like each category to show, regardless of how many videos are added. I don't want to add fake videos just to pad the count to get them to show. I've tried looking through your code but I'm not very good, could you let me know how to change this?
At the moment you have to add minimum about 5-6 videos into 4 categories. So at least 20 videos. Sorry no other way at the moment.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 22 Oct 2017, 09:01
muratmunich muratmunich is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by migratoria View Post
: rolleyes: Sorry 7.150 videos to be precise coming from Youtube and Vimeo
Do I have to install the lite version for some tests?
Before I buy a new license I would like to be sure we can import it
You can install the lite. As i said its a new plugin, so the old vbtube will work too...
I can import it for you to the lite version. If everythings working you can buy later.. No problem..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 24 Oct 2017, 13:54
Bestrafung Bestrafung is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Originally Posted by muratmunich View Post
At the moment you have to add minimum about 5-6 videos into 4 categories. So at least 20 videos. Sorry no other way at the moment.
Thanks for the clarification. I'll just have to add some videos to pad the count for now. Are there any plans to change this?

Also, I've run into a new issue now. I'm styling the mod to better match my theme/style as it's not 100 percent. So far I've been able to edit the templates to add "wrapper" divs for styling, except for ytm_watch. For whatever reason I get a white screen, inside the frame, whenever I try to save this template, even if no edits are made. Has anyone encountered this issue before or have any ideas what might be causing it?

Update: I managed to make the changes using phpmyadmin, still can't edit the template via the admincp.

Last edited by Bestrafung; 24 Oct 2017 at 18:51.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 25 Oct 2017, 19:01
muratmunich muratmunich is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Send me a link to it. I will check.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 19:36.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: