Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20 Feb 2019, 22:15

Need a little help with tabs.

Ive been working on this all afternoon and Im fried. I could use a little help with some tabs. Im trying to use the same class as the tabs for the member's profile page. "userprof_moduleinactive" or an inactive tab "userprof_module"

The column on the left is tabbed. Im having problems using the VB script to display content on the page for each tab when its selected.

The column on the right is static. When the page scrolls it doesn't go above the navbar and stays there as the page is scrolled down.

I mostly need help with the tabs and displaying the content for each on the same page using VB styling. The rest its pretty much just basic CSS and Im sure I can get it.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

|_Stuff in this tab..............................|______________________________________|

--------------- Added 20 Feb 2019 at 22:20 ---------------

One more thing. How can I pull the content for each tab from its own template? Thanks again.