Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14 Feb 2021, 18:10

Originally Posted by snakes1100 View Post
That file looks correct now.

Clear any caches & chk the home page issue.
The one with ?v.. is still showing different code. I've opened the website with Chrome, still same happens..
Old 14 Feb 2021, 18:51

Originally Posted by digif View Post
The one with ?v.. is still showing different code. I've opened the website with Chrome, still same happens..
nice catch snake, i wasnt looking at any files since I wasnt seeing anything visually.

digif,

the v does not matter it is the same file, you need to clear your browser cache to make it reload the file.

You can do this by holding shift and pressing F5 or by using browser extensions

as a web developer I am constantly reloading cache, so much so it is my normal refresh the page button. I use https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...kmgnhonkkjfpdn
Old 14 Feb 2021, 19:24

Originally Posted by Dr.CustUmz View Post
nice catch snake, i wasnt looking at any files since I wasnt seeing anything visually.

digif,

the v does not matter it is the same file, you need to clear your browser cache to make it reload the file.

You can do this by holding shift and pressing F5 or by using browser extensions

as a web developer I am constantly reloading cache, so much so it is my normal refresh the page button. I use https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...kmgnhonkkjfpdn
I've cleared cache with a plugin, same crap again..
Old 14 Feb 2021, 20:25

Yes, its still showing here
https://www.beneamata.com/clientscri...rker.js?v=3811

Not here:
https://www.beneamata.com/clientscri...read_marker.js

Is the server caching your content? If so you need to have the cache cleared or if your running a cache in the forum, like dragonbytes etc
Old 14 Feb 2021, 21:30

Originally Posted by snakes1100 View Post
Yes, its still showing here
https://www.beneamata.com/clientscri...rker.js?v=3811

Not here:
https://www.beneamata.com/clientscri...read_marker.js

Is the server caching your content? If so you need to have the cache cleared or if your running a cache in the forum, like dragonbytes etc
I'll give it time, maybe it'll clear itself, but the issue remains, how it came back.. These are the plugins I have installed:
Old 14 Feb 2021, 22:07

FB connect is obsolete

as for the rest did you download them from 3rd party sites? I see vBadvanced so I'm guessing some others may have been downloaded else where too.

Leachers will inject ads and malicious codes into products that is why I choose to share my products myself on vbulletin warez sites, because I would rather share something myself than to have someone redistribute my work and ruin my name.

But as snake said your going to have to clear your server host cache. Not knowing your provider, there could be a few ways to do this, so just google "how to clear site cache SERVER PROVIDER"

--------------- Added 14 Feb 2021 at 22:14 ---------------

UPDATE neither link is displaying the misc. code for me (it is the same file either way) i could change ?v=3811 to ?v=41354 and it is still the same file (that v is only for caching)

knowing what we are looking for though:
- put all of your products you are using into one folder on your desktop
- open notepad++
- CTRL + F
- Find in files
- point the directory to your folder containing all the product files.
- Find What: graizoah
- Filters: *.xml*
- click find all

Repeat replacing filters with *.php*

If it is one of those products it should show up.
Old 15 Feb 2021, 18:52

FB connect is obsolete

as for the rest did you download them from 3rd party sites? I see vBadvanced so I'm guessing some others may have been downloaded else where too.

Leachers will inject ads and malicious codes into products that is why I choose to share my products myself on vbulletin warez sites, because I would rather share something myself than to have someone redistribute my work and ruin my name.

But as snake said your going to have to clear your server host cache. Not knowing your provider, there could be a few ways to do this, so just google "how to clear site cache SERVER PROVIDER"

--------------- Added 14 Feb 2021 at 22:14 ---------------

UPDATE neither link is displaying the misc. code for me (it is the same file either way) i could change ?v=3811 to ?v=41354 and it is still the same file (that v is only for caching)

knowing what we are looking for though:
- put all of your products you are using into one folder on your desktop
- open notepad++
- CTRL + F
- Find in files
- point the directory to your folder containing all the product files.
- Find What: graizoah
- Filters: *.xml*
- click find all

Repeat replacing filters with *.php*

If it is one of those products it should show up.
First of all, thanks for the help, both of you..

All plugins were installed from this forum. By your instructions I've checked all plugins, 0 found the mentioned keyword.

Regarding the cache, I'm on namecheap hosting, can't find in cPanel something that could flush it. It's not on my end, I've tried at work, same ads pop up.
Old 16 Feb 2021, 05:50

the only thing left i can see to do is download your www folder through FTP and do the same thing with the difference being for your filters use ** so it scans every file.

I have still not been able to reproduce this ad.

if you provide my account admin privilege's with access to at least styles and plugins I can check the backend for you.
Old 16 Feb 2021, 10:36

Id give him phpmyadmin access as well & check the db for base code etc...

If your trusting enough & shell is active, just give him the cpanel login, ive worked a few sites from that host, shell can be turned on if its not.

Id do a grep -H -r "xxxxxxx" on the entire acct dir
Old 16 Feb 2021, 15:49

the only thing left i can see to do is download your www folder through FTP and do the same thing with the difference being for your filters use ** so it scans every file.

I have still not been able to reproduce this ad.

if you provide my account admin privilege's with access to at least styles and plugins I can check the backend for you.
Done the search in the whole websites folder, nothing found under 'graizoah'. Long time ago I've added a popup code, but I think I've removed it. I've searched for some kind of script code in styles and the whole website with notepad++, couldnt find anything.

Also, there are some threads that doesnt exist and are shown from the homepage. If you check the first forum, thread is called 'Sexy photo...', and if you press on it, error tells you thread doesnt exist.
Old 16 Feb 2021, 16:49

I cant really help without any type of privileges