Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
ICash, Simple, stand alone point system. Details »
ICash, Simple, stand alone point system.
Developer Last Online: Jul 2018 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.6.8 Rating: (32 votes - 4.59 average) Installs: 314
Released: 20 Jun 2006 Last Update: 29 Dec 2007 Downloads: 3051
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files Re-usable Code Translations Is in Beta Stage  

Unsupported and Unmaintained. There are better point systems to use!
ICash V2.0.2

Features
-----------
+Points in postbit.
+Points in profile page.
+Donation logs.
+Admin donation logs.
+Easy admin donate.
+Points on registration.
+Points for referrers.
+Customizable point name.
+Customizable file name.
+Donation comments.
+Dynamic decimal system.
+Points per topic creation.
+Points per post.
+Points per character.
+Ability to change money row for easy integration with your favorite hacks. for example, integrating with vbookie is as easy as going into your admin cp and changing money to 'vbookie_cash'.
+Mass point giving via ACP.
+Set customizable point values per forum.
+Points may be taken away on post deletion.
+Automatic navbar, memberinfo, and postbit template edits.

To install:
------------
Simply upload all files to your forum root directory and import the product file.

To update:
--------------
Simply reupload all files, overwrite product and revert any templates you may have edited.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Addons

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions ICash, Simple stand-alone point system. Blaine0002 vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 129 06 Jul 2009 18:25

Old 29 Jun 2007, 10:22

Looks like "someone" didn't read through this thread.
Old 29 Jun 2007, 17:31

Instead of trying to be a smart arse could you point it out for me please? I thought it would of been mentioned in the txt file, not in the 782 post thead >_>

Thnx
Old 29 Jun 2007, 19:46

Originally Posted by agent_smith View Post
Instead of trying to be a smart arse could you point it out for me please? I thought it would of been mentioned in the txt file, not in the 782 post thead >_>

Thnx
I am not being a "smart arse" but am sick and tired of seeing people who have problem with a hack say that it doesn't work or will not search through the thread when told the answer to a problem has been answered several times in the thread, not aiming this at you but lately you see this in almost every hack listed here.

Sorry I cannot remember exactly the posts numbers that answer your problem at this time but if you look though the posts its in here. Try searching through a hack that has 128 pages of posts, thats what i have been doing right now to find a couple of problems I am having.
Old 06 Jul 2007, 14:47

anyway we can have this system take back points if we delete a post or a thread??
Old 07 Jul 2007, 04:16

i had the error that when someone posted - the error would say OKAY and when you refresh the post would be there - and how would i configure to make it so people get certain amount of points per character and post and thread - didnt see that in the options

help appreciated
Old 07 Jul 2007, 05:22

Alright, so I installed this mod. And, I installed the iCash mod. Now, I don't know what to do after that.

I ran both installers, now all I can do is edit the settings in the admincp. I can't actually get to this in my forum. Same with vBookie.
Help.
Old 07 Jul 2007, 08:44

I have the vBookie hack also installed.

How to I integrate the two? Exactly what files do I change?
Old 07 Jul 2007, 10:46

Read through this thread...most answers are given within...
Old 07 Jul 2007, 22:40

Has anyone managed to integrate the iCash system with V3-Arcade yet? I'm eagerly awaiting this!
Old 07 Jul 2007, 22:57

Originally Posted by deezelpope View Post
Read through this thread...most answers are given within...

well do you mind telling me anyway if you know a solution - because reading through 800 posts is very time consuming and for a person like me i dont have too much time in my hands.

thanks!

also how would i set the certain amount of points they get per post/per charcater/per thread, etc?? it wasnt in the panel - and i cant really install it back now because of that error called "OKAY"
Old 08 Jul 2007, 17:03

Does this hack allow for one usergroup to gain more points say an extra ++ to other groups on posts and thread starting?

if not can it be made? and does any one have any idea how
Old 10 Jul 2007, 13:33

Great little hack...Thanks!

I have a couple of questions / requests.

Is it possible to deduct credits for each attachment viewed?

Would it be possible to give credits per attachment?

For example, each attachment uploaded would earn 2 credits and each attachment viewed would cost 1 credit. Users would be able to see the thumbnails and would get charged if they opened one. Users with no credits would get a message if they tried to open an attachment.

Thanks
Old 10 Jul 2007, 23:47

all great ideas, the only one i will impliment in my next version is the removal of points with post deletion, and fixing it to work with the newest VB
Old 11 Jul 2007, 05:07

Hi friends. i explain what i want but i think you didnt understand me because my english is so bad.

My question is how can i separate digits in postbit when the points size are too big, in example, with millions. I want to know if i can separate digits by comas.

Look here the example like are now in my forum and what i want to be with one million points.

CARLOS2 Points: 1000000

And i want it:

Carlos2 Points: 1.000.000

The second one is easy to know how much money i have. Can i do it??
Old 12 Jul 2007, 05:25

I just installed this and I really like the Donate feature. However, I'm still pretty new at this and I read through all of the posts in this thread but I didn't see my questions answered.

I used to use the Nexia Point System and I changed money row in ICash to nex_points_hand but it's still not bringing over our previous points into the ICash system. Is there an additional step? I just have Nexia disabled, not uninstalled.

Also, I need to get rid of the ".00" after the money. I read somewhere that you have to change the number format, but I'm not sure how to do that.

All help would be greatly appreciated; I'm sorry if I sound dumb but I did try and find the answers before.