Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Darkness Details »
Darkness
Mod Version: 3.3, by Sean James (Designer) Sean James is offline
Developer Last Online: Sep 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.6.x Rating: (14 votes - 4.86 average) Installs: 90
Released: 14 Apr 2007 Last Update: 13 Sep 2007 Downloads: 1019
Supported Template Edits  

Template name: Darkness

Preview: Click Here

Style is now valid XHTML 1.0 transitional!

Related:
Header PSD
More free headers
HTML Template

If anybody finds any bugs or needs support please contact me

ZIP Contents:
-Darkness image directory
-darkness.xml
-ButtonPSDs.zip
-optional-buttons.zip
-readme_install.txt

Style History:
-----------
09-11-2007 - Darkness Version 3.3 released
Updated to work with vBulletin 3.6.8
Fixed some width issues
-----------
05-28-2007 - Darkness Version 3.2 released
Restored original header with CSS modifications so it doesnt repeat.
Modified the postbit_legacy template so it looks nicer
Fixed up some table issues
-----------
05-18-2007 - Darkness Version 3.1 released
Updated to work with vBulletin 3.6.7
-----------
04-14-2007 - Darkness Version 3.0 released
Updated to work with vBulletin 3.6.5
Added custom images
Added forumhome category spacing
-----------
06-22-2006 - Darkness Version 2.4 released
Style now uses $stylevar for images
added category images
-----------
05-15-2006 - Darkness Version 2.3 released
Updated to work with vBulletin 3.5.4
Style is now valid XHTML 1.0 transitional!
Header has been redesigned to fit all screen resolutions
-------------
01-16-2006 - Darkness Version 2.2 released
Updated to work with vBulletin 3.5.3
Added Skype images and code[/I]
-----------
11-12-2005 - Darkness Version 2.1 released
Updated to work with vBulletin 3.5.1
Added some missing custom graphics
-----------
10-24-2005 - Darkness Version 2.0 released
Updated to work with vBulletin 3.5.0
-----------
4-10-2005 - Darkness Version 1.0 released
Released for vBulletin 3.0.7


Please click install if you use this template

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	darkness1.jpg
Views:	1489
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	70013   Click image for larger version

Name:	darkness2.jpg
Views:	872
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	70014  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Darkness Sean James vBulletin 3.7 Styles 31 08 Jun 2009 14:16
Darkness Sean James vBulletin 3.5 Styles 40 14 Apr 2007 09:26
Darkness HaYLaZ vBulletin 3.5 Styles 7 07 Feb 2006 21:25
Darkness Sean James vBulletin 3.0 Styles 22 23 Oct 2005 17:27

  #61  
Old 11 Sep 2007, 12:02
Dr.NoTime Dr.NoTime is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Real name: Rob
Thanks for the continued support on your style!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11 Sep 2007, 13:13
Sean James's Avatar
Sean James Sean James is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Real name: Sean James
Originally Posted by Dr.NoTime View Post
Thanks for the continued support on your style!
Thanks Rob my pleasure
__________________
www.bluepearl-skins.com - Twitter
Professional Forum Skins
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11 Sep 2007, 17:48
Sean James's Avatar
Sean James Sean James is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Real name: Sean James
Made a mistake with the new update for 3.6.8 where i accidently hard-coded my imagepaths to Bluepearl Design.

Please re-download the package if u downloaded it since yesterday
__________________
www.bluepearl-skins.com - Twitter
Professional Forum Skins
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11 Sep 2007, 19:47
Fungsten Fungsten is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Installed. Groovy!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 13 Sep 2007, 19:07
bigraph bigraph is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
installed, lets see hwo this goes
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08 Dec 2007, 20:52
volarium volarium is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Hello - Absolutely love the style. One question:

I know VB and I know Photoshop. But once I make a change to the DarknessHeaderPSD.psd file, how do I save it so that it will display correctly?

Last edited by volarium; 08 Dec 2007 at 21:24.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12 Dec 2007, 15:52
SevgimBoard's Avatar
SevgimBoard SevgimBoard is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
thank you
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 24 Dec 2007, 19:46
newtsys newtsys is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Real name: Brian
very nice skin thanks ...
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 24 Dec 2007, 23:10
PC-Junky PC-Junky is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Question

Hi Griffin80

I have a big problem.

Example:

Your Style link to fileextensions with .php, that do error 404.

I have the german version 3.6.8 Patch Level 2 and my fileextensions are .php5.

You understand what my Problem?

I hope it. My english is very bad and only some words i can use and understand. I'am from Germany and i have massiv problems with english language.

Can you solve my problem?
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 31 Dec 2007, 02:30
fodvapor fodvapor is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Hey griffin...i have installed your theme and love it !

But after installing vbadvanced, the header will not show up ?

Ive added you to my msn.

Thx in advance
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 08 Jan 2008, 14:10
Sean James's Avatar
Sean James Sean James is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Real name: Sean James
Originally Posted by PC-Junky View Post
Hi Griffin80

I have a big problem.

Example:

Your Style link to fileextensions with .php, that do error 404.

I have the german version 3.6.8 Patch Level 2 and my fileextensions are .php5.

You understand what my Problem?

I hope it. My english is very bad and only some words i can use and understand. I'am from Germany and i have massiv problems with english language.

Can you solve my problem?
hmm this template should not be using an PHP files, what is the filename its trying to call?

Originally Posted by fodvapor View Post
Hey griffin...i have installed your theme and love it !

But after installing vbadvanced, the header will not show up ?

Ive added you to my msn.

Thx in advance
Make sure u use full paths when using vbadvanced if your missing images
__________________
www.bluepearl-skins.com - Twitter
Professional Forum Skins
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 16 Jan 2008, 21:11
PC-Junky PC-Junky is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Originally Posted by Griffin80 View Post
hmm this template should not be using an PHP files, what is the filename its trying to call?

Hi Griffin

In example:

By klick on Button User CP, the Link call a File named usercp.php. A File with this Name exist but the Extension is .php5. Also the full Filename is usercp.php5.

The same Problem exist by klick at Help (faq.php), Userlist (memberlist.php), Calendar (calendar.php), New Post (search.php), Search (search.php), Quik Links, Log Out, Kategorienames and all other Links in the whole Forum. All Links call a File with extension .php but my Forum use only Files with extension .php5. All the Files exist but with extension .php5 and not with extension .php.

With the Standardstyle, include in the Forumsoftware, all Links doing right.

Greeting
PC-Junky
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10 Feb 2008, 04:30
NeuroLancer's Avatar
NeuroLancer NeuroLancer is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Real name: John
PC-Junky I understand your confusion, you would think that it work in all templates that way. It is strange it does it like that in some styles and not others. I have used this darkness template with my host running in both PHP4 and now PHP5 and have not seen this problem.

PC-Junky, what you need is to configure your server (or .htaccess) to treat php5 as php this should fix your problem. Try adding this to .htaccess in forum root:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 24 Feb 2008, 11:20
PC-Junky PC-Junky is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Originally Posted by NeuroLancer View Post
PC-Junky I understand your confusion, you would think that it work in all templates that way. It is strange it does it like that in some styles and not others. I have used this darkness template with my host running in both PHP4 and now PHP5 and have not seen this problem.

PC-Junky, what you need is to configure your server (or .htaccess) to treat php5 as php this should fix your problem. Try adding this to .htaccess in forum root:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.




Thank you, NeuroLancer

I have try it but it have no effekt. I have no permission to change the Server configuration File (php.ini ?). My Serverprovider don't wont to change Server configuration File. He say..... "Changing Server configuration file, can make trouble at other Customers."
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03 Mar 2008, 20:41
PC-Junky PC-Junky is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
So, the Problem is solved!

In the .xml-File of this Style, i have all .php calls replaced with .php5. Now it work.

For this Time..... Installed at Testforum.


Originally Posted by PC-Junky View Post
Hi Griffin80

I have a big problem.

Example:

Your Style link to fileextensions with .php, that do error 404.

I have the german version 3.6.8 Patch Level 2 and my fileextensions are .php5.

You understand what my Problem?

I hope it. My english is very bad and only some words i can use and understand. I'am from Germany and i have massiv problems with english language.

Can you solve my problem?
Originally Posted by PC-Junky View Post
Hi Griffin

In example:

By klick on Button User CP, the Link call a File named usercp.php. A File with this Name exist but the Extension is .php5. Also the full Filename is usercp.php5.

The same Problem exist by klick at Help (faq.php), Userlist (memberlist.php), Calendar (calendar.php), New Post (search.php), Search (search.php), Quik Links, Log Out, Kategorienames and all other Links in the whole Forum. All Links call a File with extension .php but my Forum use only Files with extension .php5. All the Files exist but with extension .php5 and not with extension .php.

With the Standardstyle, include in the Forumsoftware, all Links doing right.

Greeting
PC-Junky
Originally Posted by PC-Junky View Post
[/b]


Thank you, NeuroLancer

I have try it but it have no effekt. I have no permission to change the Server configuration File (php.ini ?). My Serverprovider don't wont to change Server configuration File. He say..... "Changing Server configuration file, can make trouble at other Customers."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: