Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18 Dec 2001, 09:38

Originally posted by Hooper
http://www.wonderdesk.com/

$499.00 . Used by VenturesOnline and a host of others. Much cheaper. More money for the SQL version though.
Funny how wonderdesk is still seen as standard, there are a lot of better competitors to my product than wonderdesk yet it is still the one people quote. But for a comparison have a look at www.deskpro.com/compare.php (oh and venturesonline won't be using it much longer).

http://www.deskpro.com - Manage your customer support
Now Avaliable
Old 18 Dec 2001, 09:46

Originally posted by chrispadfield
But for a comparison have a look at www.deskpro.com/compare.php (oh and venturesonline won't be using it much longer).
Yes I would have to agree 100%, DeskPro is so much more powerful and much easier to use then wonderdesk... and congratulations, looks like VO will be a DeskPro user very soon huh?
Old 18 Dec 2001, 10:05

no, unfortunatly not. they have been developing an in house version that links with their billing system and a few other things for the last few months. I think they liked it but have already invested quite a lot in their in house version.

Now Avaliable
Old 18 Dec 2001, 13:42

Hi Chris,

I use neither. I also congratulate you on your product and wish you the very best at sales. I haven't had an opportunity to try your Demo on your site but I wouldn't mind looking at the differences in the products. I'll try to do that later.

The obvious difference though is the $300.00.
Old 18 Dec 2001, 17:14

I had a chance to look. All I can say is wow. You indeed have features that I wouldn't think would exist in a support desk. Chris do you have any ideas set in motion for future promotions? If so, do you have any ideas as to what your promotions may consist of?

Very nice work.
Old 18 Dec 2001, 18:02

No plans for future promotions at the moment, but if someone wanted to order between now and Christmas i could extend some christmas spirit and keep the $100 discout avaliable, just contact me for details.

There are some nice new features in v1.1 which I am trying to get finished today/tomorrow.

Now Avaliable
Old 20 Dec 2001, 20:29

Yes I love this software. Ya know what the most obvious way to see that deskpro is better than Wonderdesk is? Head over to wonderdesk.com and post about deskpro. Ask for a comparison and you will see how quickly it gets deleted. (Speaking from experience). Then go to deskpro.com and ask for a comparison or questions regarding the two and you will see instead how quickly you get an answer.