Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
AWCoding- Donation System Details »
AWCoding- Donation System
Developer Last Online: Apr 2012 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.7.x Rating: (37 votes - 4.54 average) Installs: 425
Released: 28 Apr 2008 Last Update: 16 Sep 2010 Downloads: 3414
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files Translations  

VBulletin 3.5.x+/3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR MOD OF THE MONTH

CLICK HERE TO MARK MOD INSTALLED

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE*
Version 4.0.2
Release Date: 15th September 2010

Software Provided and coded by AWCoding

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE process', monitors, records donation payments. Donation System LITE will allow site Admins full control over their donations, with the ability to track monthly or yearly goals and perform multiple searches from your admincp. Donation System LITE is a complete system that controls donations and how they are received via backend interfacing between your vBulletin server and a payment method gateway server. The beauty of this marriage of servers is quite simply automation of the payment process as well as security of the transactions for both you, the administrator, and your users. With the Donation System LITE installed on your forums, you will be able to bring in that much needed income to not only keep your forums alive, but also to help defer costs of doing so to the users of your site without having to bug everyone and beg for money. This seamless integration of any payment method as your backend payment processor not only provides your user with a well known and safe payment processors, but you are saved the hassle of opening a merchant account with your banking institution as well as saves you time in the process as it takes only a few short minutes to sign up with current allowed methods of payment if you are not already an account holder there. It also keeps your users and you the site owner informed on the status of payments with its notification system built in.

Paypal | Alertpay | Google | Moneybookers | Authorize.net | E-Gold
*LITE* is NON IPN/API (PRO has IPN/API all automatic set it and watch the money roll in)

Easy to Transfer Payments From:
VSa - PayPal Donate
Cyb - PayPal Donate
PayPal Donations For vBulletin 3.5.0
This software in no way interferes in the other mods above so you can keep them installed and active while testing and merging over.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.5.x+/3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+

DEMO

DEMO LINK

YOU NEED TO RIGHT CLICK OPEN IN NEW WINDOW OR TAB TO SEE FULL SIZE IMAGES

Images (out of date not updated since 1.0.0)
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Install Guide
Install Guide and Information

EXTRAS

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for vBAdvanced CMPS
Version 4.0.0
Release Date: 11th September 2010

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE vBAdvanced CMPS is an add-on for Donation System LITE and vBAdvanced. It fully integrates with both to allow for multiple module display (CenterBar and SideBar). It also automatically does everything for you as far as variables crossed over to CMPS and create the modules for you. All you have to do is set what page to display on.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 1.0.0+
vBAdvanced CMPS 3.0.0+

Images
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Install Guide

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for vBExperience
Version 4.0.0

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE add-on for vBExperience. It fully integrates with both to allow for points to be earned for vBExperience for users who donate through Donation System LITE.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 1.0.0+
vBExperience 3.7.14+
OR
vBExperience 4.0.0+

Images
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Install Guide

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for MGC Chatbox
Version 4.0.0

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE for MGC Chatbox is an add-on for MGC Chatbox Notifications System. It add a user donated notification.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 3.0.0+
MGC Chatbox 2.3.1+
OR
MGC Chatbox 3.0.0+/3.1.0+
OR
MGC EVO Chatbox Branding Free 2.3.1+/3.0.0+/3.1.0+

Images

Version History

Install Guide
None, just upload XML

Final words
Please check out my new vb4 upgraded website HERE, I know it was long overdue. You will see other products like Donation System, Subscription System, Credit Purchase System, Pirate Poker System.
Much more to come in the future stay tuned for: Product System, Advertisement System, and Raffle/Lottery System.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy this software.

LITE SOFTWARE LINKS:
Click Here
Click Here

Thank you!
Adam Ellis (AWJunkies)

Copyright
Donation System LITE 2010 by AWNetwork, Inc.

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR MOD OF THE MONTH

CLICK HERE TO MARK MOD INSTALLED

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions AWCoding- Donation System AWJunkies Modification Graveyard 33 22 May 2008 01:07

Old 06 Apr 2009, 08:54

Stunning cant wait
Old 06 Apr 2009, 12:08

Just installed this mod, and it is great. I'm not sure what part of the code is doing it, but on my main site (vbdrupal install), I get the following mySQL error:

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.2:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT SUM(mc_gross) AS amount FROM vb_awc_payments WHERE payment_status='Completed' AND sid='ss' AND date_format(from_unixtime(payment_date),'%m%y')='0409';

MySQL Error : Table 'wottech_vbforum.vb_awc_payments' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Request Date : Monday, April 6th 2009 @ 06:02:49 AM
Error Date : Monday, April 6th 2009 @ 06:02:49 AM
Script : http://60degreev6.com/
Referrer : http://60degreev6.com/forum/
IP Address : 70.178.0.7
Username : bszopi
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.67-community

So somewhere, it is looking for awc_payments table instead of awcl_payments table. The mod seems to work just fine the forums, though. Have any ideas? Thanks!

EDIT: Since it is happening when a user comes directly to the site, I have put up a redirect to the forums until the issue is fixed. The error can be recreated by going to any of the content via the links in the left hand menus.

Last edited by wottech; 06 Apr 2009 at 12:14.
Old 06 Apr 2009, 14:57

Fixed. In the new product XML file, there is still a db entry of AWC_ instead of AWCL_. I found it in Notepad, so I can't say exactly what line number it is. But do a search for it, and I think you will find it. I'm pretty sure it was the second to last one in the file.
Old 06 Apr 2009, 17:58

Originally Posted by wottech View Post
Just installed this mod, and it is great. I'm not sure what part of the code is doing it, but on my main site (vbdrupal install), I get the following mySQL error:

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.2:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT SUM(mc_gross) AS amount FROM vb_awc_payments WHERE payment_status='Completed' AND sid='ss' AND date_format(from_unixtime(payment_date),'%m%y')='0409';

MySQL Error : Table 'wottech_vbforum.vb_awc_payments' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Request Date : Monday, April 6th 2009 @ 06:02:49 AM
Error Date : Monday, April 6th 2009 @ 06:02:49 AM
Script : http://60degreev6.com/
Referrer : http://60degreev6.com/forum/
IP Address : 70.178.0.7
Username : bszopi
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.67-community

So somewhere, it is looking for awc_payments table instead of awcl_payments table. The mod seems to work just fine the forums, though. Have any ideas? Thanks!

EDIT: Since it is happening when a user comes directly to the site, I have put up a redirect to the forums until the issue is fixed. The error can be recreated by going to any of the content via the links in the left hand menus.
that error is caused by having AWCoding- Subscription System amounts added to goal amount integration setting ON in bar section. It is NOT on by default NOR should you have turned it on without AWCoding- Subscription System which is explicitly says. Don't want to add a query to check if table exists before adding it to goal as that is additional query everyplace sidebar, centerbar, and main bar are shown not good

So go to AWcoding LITE->Settings->Donation System LITE->bar settings->Last option AWCoding subscription system integration set that OFF only have it on if you have SS installed on site.
LINK TO SEE SETTING LOCATION

Originally Posted by wottech View Post
Fixed. In the new product XML file, there is still a db entry of AWC_ instead of AWCL_. I found it in Notepad, so I can't say exactly what line number it is. But do a search for it, and I think you will find it. I'm pretty sure it was the second to last one in the file.
DO NOT DO THIS you turned on a setting you shouldn't have because you don't have the software revert this or you will get DOUBLE the donation bar amount
I repeat change that back go to plugins my software parse_templates and change dsl_bar_awc_ss is statement area back to awc NOT awcl. Basically re-download and override XML this will put the correct table back and not effect settings or payments or anything.

Make sure to turn off the setting I stated above before re-importing as override.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT AN ERROR OR BUG PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL SETTINGS AND SETUP BEFORE USING.

Also I have to make CLEAR there was no version 2.0 of the LITE software everyone who has 0.2.1 or 0.2.0 are FAR behind in versions as 1.0.0 was released a year ago you have been using wrong version so please upgrade 3.0.0 to stop the confusion
Old 06 Apr 2009, 18:04

I was actually on version 1.0.0, but I just stated it wrong in my thread. I read through the instructions, but obviously missed that part. I will go back and fix it as you stated. Thanks for the info, and sorry about the false bug report.
Old 06 Apr 2009, 19:31

No problem at all enjoy the software.
Old 07 Apr 2009, 01:54

does this system allow for a 2nd paypal address to be incorporated. For example: if i wanted to allow my users to donate to someone else's paypal to support a get together fund etc.
Old 07 Apr 2009, 03:29

LITE does not have goals system so your answer is no. Lite uses a timed slot system not goals system per say.

PRO has goals and will be getting a goal owner system which they can set own payment methods to be used etc. Not sure how I want to implement it at this time there is discussions on it on FC. But I have done custom stuff for users for PRO software with platinum service I have done alternating paypal accounts per transaction etc and so on. Anything can be done it is just a matter of you guys suggesting it and me coding it. BUT this will never be in LITE version as it has no goals system and I will not be bringing that to LITE it is a PRO only along with awards and so much more.
Old 07 Apr 2009, 04:15

...link me to where i need to be :-)
Old 07 Apr 2009, 04:30

PM sent..

Everyone:
Please click installed to show support as well as please respond and give feedback.
Old 07 Apr 2009, 13:40

i installed this version in my forums
File Type: %1$s Donation System LITE V3.0.0.zip

but this only works for Paypal not others plz click below

http://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php

and help me
Old 07 Apr 2009, 17:53

Originally Posted by Goomzee View Post
i installed this version in my forums
File Type: %1$s Donation System LITE V3.0.0.zip

but this only works for Paypal not others plz click below

http://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php

and help me
Make sure you went to settings and turned them ON then put in email/ID etc for the payment method and it does work. Paypal is only one ON by default with a dummy email ([email protected]) which will show warning if someone tries to pay.
Old 08 Apr 2009, 03:08

New version is working perfect, thanks for the update.
Old 08 Apr 2009, 06:38

Originally Posted by AWJunkies View Post
Make sure you went to settings and turned them ON then put in email/ID etc for the payment method and it does work. Paypal is only one ON by default with a dummy email ([email protected]) which will show warning if someone tries to pay.
thankx but now i can't access my page where as i set permission but however it;s not working
Old 08 Apr 2009, 17:34

Originally Posted by Goomzee View Post
thankx but now i can't access my page where as i set permission but however it;s not working
Works perfectly fine to me as a guest I can see it clear as day and even clicked and could donate through moneybookers no problem.

Make sure you have usergroup permissions set correctly. Make sure when you doing permissions your not blocking out memberships. For instance say your admin has membership special group but you selected special group no access to donate in donate settings it will block that user even though he is admin.

Again looks perfectly fine to me check for yourself as guest so only issues is how you setup permissions.