Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Web and Art Solutions | Red Metal Theme | Updated 4.2.2 Details »
Web and Art Solutions | Red Metal Theme | Updated 4.2.2
Mod Version: 3.00, by WebandArt (Designer) WebandArt is offline
Developer Last Online: Apr 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.2.x Rating: (4 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 66
Released: 31 May 2010 Last Update: 28 Nov 2013 Downloads: 990
Not Supported Template Edits Re-usable Code  

This is our first free skin for vb4, based on red and grey color.

More freebies (and commercial skins too) are on the way, enjoy


Live Preview


Screenshot:



Visit our templates shop

Supported Products
-----------------------------
Forum
CMS
Blog


Release Info
-----------------------------
v1.00 : (31/5/2010) - Initial release
v1.10: (24/6/2010) - Added 4.0.4 support
v1.11: (01/07/2010) - Fixed minor CMS issues
v1.12: (06/07/2010) - Fixed multiquote image missing issue
v1.13: (09/07/2010) - Added missing facebook images
v1.14: (20/07/2010) - Added 4.0.5 support
v1.20 : (29/7/2010) - Added extra margins to CMS articles and article previews, fixed minor bugs, added new icons
v1.30 : (17/8/2010) - Added 4.0.6 support
v1.31 : (19/8/2010) - Fixed postbit missing background
v1.40 : (17/9/2010) - Added 4.0.7 support
v1.41 : (23/9/2010) - Icon renewals - updates
v1.42 : (04/10/2010) - Updated icons and added extra margins and paddings on CMS and
Blog
v1.50 : (08/11/2010) - Added 4.0.8 support
v1.60 : (23/12/2010) - Added 4.1.0 support
v1.70 : (28/01/2011) - Added 4.1.1 support
v1.80 : (28/02/2011) - Added 4.1.2 support
v1.90 : (17/05/2011) - Added 4.1.3 support
v2.10 : (05/07/2011) - Added 4.1.4 support, completely overhauled our templates
v2.20 : (03/08/2011) - added 4.1.5 support
v2.30 : (20/10/2011) - added 4.1.7 support
v2.40 : (10/12/2011) - added 4.1.8 support
v2.50 : (30/12/2011) - added 4.1.9 support
v2.60 : (27/01/2012) - added 4.1.10 support
v2.70 : (09/03/2012) - added 4.1.11 support
v2.80 : (07/05/2012) - added 4.1.12 support
v2.90 : (06/06/2012) - added 4.2.0 support
v3.00 : (28/11/2013) - added 4.2.2 support

(Date Format D/M/Y)

Instructions are included in the zip file

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Web 2.0 Red Status Icons egtrix vBulletin Status Icon Sets 5 27 Oct 2008 06:43

  #16  
Old 01 Oct 2010, 16:59
WebandArt's Avatar
WebandArt WebandArt is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by gpc10347 View Post
Very nice work! Installed.

(Any chance of locating /RedMetal/cms/cms-help.gif and /RedMetal/cms/delete.png? They seem to be missing - but otherwise, Very Nice Work )
Hello gpc10347!

We 'll be uploading a new version on Monday including additional CMS and Blog improvements plus the missing icons.

Thank you for your feedback
__________________
Web and Art Solutions - The most stylish and best looking vBulletin Themes in the web!
vbulletin themes | vBulletin 5 themes | σχεδιασμός ιστοσελίδων
vBulletin services, skins and custom work in Greece
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02 Oct 2010, 21:27
Fungsten's Avatar
Fungsten Fungsten is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Originally Posted by lubbie View Post
Hi. Wow. Nice! Could u do it as a fluid one?
Me too.
__________________
My Mods:
Missing Images
Styles:
Hell Eye Shock
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04 Oct 2010, 14:31
WebandArt's Avatar
WebandArt WebandArt is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by Fungsten View Post
Me too.
The fluid version is part of our "Red Metal" commercial package: http://www.webandart.gr/templates/red-metal.html
__________________
Web and Art Solutions - The most stylish and best looking vBulletin Themes in the web!
vbulletin themes | vBulletin 5 themes | σχεδιασμός ιστοσελίδων
vBulletin services, skins and custom work in Greece
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04 Oct 2010, 15:51
gpc10347 gpc10347 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Originally Posted by WebandArt View Post
Hello gpc10347!

We 'll be uploading a new version on Monday including additional CMS and Blog improvements plus the missing icons.

Thank you for your feedback
Very anxious..
On a side note: I took a peek at the Fluid version and wonder if perhaps I just can't see the left and right vertical metallic looking 'bars' as is on the fixed width version or maybe they aren't part of that one?

Thanks again for a very slick theme ..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04 Oct 2010, 19:33
WebandArt's Avatar
WebandArt WebandArt is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by gpc10347 View Post
Very anxious..
On a side note: I took a peek at the Fluid version and wonder if perhaps I just can't see the left and right vertical metallic looking 'bars' as is on the fixed width version or maybe they aren't part of that one?

Thanks again for a very slick theme ..
We have uploaded the new version, hope it's ok now.

As for the fluid "side bars", our templating philosophy is based on preserving the default vB4 div layout (so we can update easily all our templates for the lifespan of vB4) and using strictly CSS2.

When CSS3 becomes more of a cross-browser standard (which practically means support from Internet Explorer - hopefully soon with the 9th version), we will implement the image-border property and add the feel and look of the fixed versions to the fluid ones.

Thanks
__________________
Web and Art Solutions - The most stylish and best looking vBulletin Themes in the web!
vbulletin themes | vBulletin 5 themes | σχεδιασμός ιστοσελίδων
vBulletin services, skins and custom work in Greece
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05 Oct 2010, 11:49
gpc10347 gpc10347 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Originally Posted by WebandArt View Post
We have uploaded the new version, hope it's ok now.

As for the fluid "side bars", our templating philosophy is based on preserving the default vB4 div layout (so we can update easily all our templates for the lifespan of vB4) and using strictly CSS2.

When CSS3 becomes more of a cross-browser standard (which practically means support from Internet Explorer - hopefully soon with the 9th version), we will implement the image-border property and add the feel and look of the fixed versions to the fluid ones.

Thanks
All looks good. Thanks for the quick response!
As a designer, I'm sure you like the bars as well - I'll keep my eyes on the fluid version for the CSS3 days. Great Style nonetheless.

Thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12 Oct 2010, 20:55
2fast4ya 2fast4ya is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Hi, I'm having a display error in my CMS. I'm not sure if it's my fault, or the style, but please help if you can. http://onlinegameland.com/

Notice the way the article is not aligned to the section name up top? And why is the section name in all caps when I don't have it setup as all caps?
__________________
AudioNeeds.com - A forum dedicated for the Recording Enthusiast.

Last edited by 2fast4ya; 12 Oct 2010 at 22:39.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 13 Oct 2010, 12:19
WebandArt's Avatar
WebandArt WebandArt is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by 2fast4ya View Post
Hi, I'm having a display error in my CMS. I'm not sure if it's my fault, or the style, but please help if you can. http://onlinegameland.com/

Notice the way the article is not aligned to the section name up top? And why is the section name in all caps when I don't have it setup as all caps?
Hello Lubbie,

This is the default div alignment of vBulletin which we preserve in every template. Capital letters of the title can be easily changed through vbulletin CSS Stystem.

Thank you.
__________________
Web and Art Solutions - The most stylish and best looking vBulletin Themes in the web!
vbulletin themes | vBulletin 5 themes | σχεδιασμός ιστοσελίδων
vBulletin services, skins and custom work in Greece
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 22 Oct 2010, 21:26
gpc10347 gpc10347 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Upgraded to 4.08 and I'm wondering if the original package had a user profile folder?

(I think that's the right name for it) - I noticed that some icons are missing for the folks that want to customize thier profile page...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 23 Oct 2010, 09:11
WebandArt's Avatar
WebandArt WebandArt is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by gpc10347 View Post
Upgraded to 4.08 and I'm wondering if the original package had a user profile folder?

(I think that's the right name for it) - I noticed that some icons are missing for the folks that want to customize thier profile page...
The 4.0.8 brought many template changes, we are currently updating all our templates.

A new template version supporting 4.0.8 will be uploaded very soon.
__________________
Web and Art Solutions - The most stylish and best looking vBulletin Themes in the web!
vbulletin themes | vBulletin 5 themes | σχεδιασμός ιστοσελίδων
vBulletin services, skins and custom work in Greece
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 24 Oct 2010, 22:47
gpc10347 gpc10347 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Originally Posted by WebandArt View Post
The 4.0.8 brought many template changes, we are currently updating all our templates.

A new template version supporting 4.0.8 will be uploaded very soon.
or, you could add the bars to the variable width and I'd buy that instead

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 27 Oct 2010, 08:09
persianpros persianpros is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
super job !

please remove Thumbs.db files

also you should rename jumr to jumr.png in \images\RedMetal\cms

fixed version without Thumbs.db files uploaded

hope for 4.0.8

Last edited by persianpros; 08 Feb 2011 at 16:06.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 27 Oct 2010, 14:55
WebandArt's Avatar
WebandArt WebandArt is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by artman_hacker View Post
super job !

please remove Thumbs.db files

also you should rename jumr to jumr.png in \images\RedMetal\cms

fixed version without Thumbs.db files uploaded

hope for 4.0.8
Hi artman,

Thanks for your input. We are currently in the process of updating all our templates, we will upload them in a few days.
__________________
Web and Art Solutions - The most stylish and best looking vBulletin Themes in the web!
vbulletin themes | vBulletin 5 themes | σχεδιασμός ιστοσελίδων
vBulletin services, skins and custom work in Greece
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04 Nov 2010, 14:09
gpc10347 gpc10347 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Originally Posted by WebandArt View Post
...We are currently in the process of updating all our templates, we will upload them in a few days.
Anxiously bumps thread
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04 Nov 2010, 19:31
hoangan123 hoangan123 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
error for 4.0.8

Last edited by hoangan123; 05 Nov 2010 at 03:12.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: