Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08 Jun 2007, 22:25

Originally Posted by Luky View Post
Double posting, imo means two posts from the same person next to each other in a short amount of time. Its just annoying and pointless and displays the lazyness of a person.
Two replies has nothing whatsoever to do with lazyness. Please refrain from pointless insulting comments and stick to the topic, not others posting style.

Cable Forum
Please do not PM me about custom work - I no longer undertake any.
Note: I will not answer support questions via e-mail or PM - please use the relevant thread or forum.
Old 09 Jun 2007, 00:31

I have to agree with dyna88, having a review option that gets you email updates would be interesting indeed. Usually you have to mark as installed when reviewing a mod for that reason.
Old 09 Jun 2007, 12:21

I can see what you mean, but such a feature would require some more re-writing so it's not likely to happen anytime soon.

Cable Forum
Please do not PM me about custom work - I no longer undertake any.
Note: I will not answer support questions via e-mail or PM - please use the relevant thread or forum.
Old 09 Jun 2007, 12:27

I really dont see why this is needed. If you download and use the hack, click install.
If you download it and don't use it, leave it as install

Having it as downloaded status is just like a reviewing tag. If you want email updates just click install.
Old 14 Jun 2007, 01:20

I agree with OP. I currently just click install on all mods that look interesting but I do not have installed because I am awaiting for them to mature a little bit. I just use the install option as sort of a bookmarking feature so they show when I do my show installed list.
Old 14 Jun 2007, 02:09

Originally Posted by EnIgMa1234 View Post
I really dont see why this is needed. If you download and use the hack, click install.
If you download it and don't use it, leave it as install

Having it as downloaded status is just like a reviewing tag. If you want email updates just click install.
Agreed
Old 15 Jul 2007, 18:54

I have many add-ons under review and will install them when certain bugs are fixed or a promised upgrade comes out. Adding this feature would not only be handy for webmasters to overview the mods they are hawking, but it would also point out which defunct/unsupported mods are on the watch list of vb.org members.
It may also show coders more functionality is wanted / something needs to be added if a lot of members have their add-on on their watch list, but do not install it.
Old 15 Jul 2007, 19:51

If you want to know when fixes have been made click install. It wont do you any harm. If you end up not using the hack, click uninstall. Simple right