Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04 Jan 2015, 01:51

VBULLETIN EXPIRED USER GROUP

In my site I get paid monthly ...
So I want to set user group "donors" to 30 days only
Then returned to normal user group.
Old 04 Jan 2015, 03:29

The Paid Subscriptions feature of vBulletin allows you to set up a subscription for your users. Various aspects of this can be adjusted to suit your needs such as the amount that is required, the length that the subscription lasts and if the user will be moved to a different usergroup.

Once the subscription is expired, it should revert them back to their original group.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...scriptions_add
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.