Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 19 Sep 2015, 02:55
liorzaguri liorzaguri is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Review - CSGOIsrael

Hello everyone,
I'm proud to showcase my forum.
I work very very hard to make this forum customized it with plugins and made the design my own.
the site is in hebrew but i'm sure you can see the hard work.

http://csgoisrael.net/

You more the welcome to give me your honest review and tell me if you think I should fix something.

I also made new version of the forumhome(still not finis yet) let me know what you think:
http://prntscr.com/8jt1m5

Last edited by liorzaguri; 24 Sep 2015 at 03:09.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22 Sep 2015, 03:05
Gio~Logist's Avatar
Gio~Logist Gio~Logist is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: San Francisco
Real name: Giovanni Martinez
That is a great design you have. Very clean and content focused. I would try and make the minimum width allowed just a tad smaller so that it's usable on tablets as well.

One thing I did notice, on forumdisplay (ie: http://csgoisrael.net/forumdisplay.php?f=5) the tooltip that you have to preview threads on hover doesn't really work well considering your forum reads from right to left. Might want to adjust that so that the tooltip is visible on smaller resolutions as well
__________________

ModernvB.com - vBulletin Mods & Services - ModernvB.com vBulletin 3 Mods - ModernvB.com vBulletin 4 Mods - Hire ModernvB
Full-Time vB Development - If you can think it, we can build it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22 Sep 2015, 12:14
liorzaguri liorzaguri is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Originally Posted by Gio~Logist View Post
That is a great design you have. Very clean and content focused. I would try and make the minimum width allowed just a tad smaller so that it's usable on tablets as well.

One thing I did notice, on forumdisplay (ie: http://csgoisrael.net/forumdisplay.php?f=5) the tooltip that you have to preview threads on hover doesn't really work well considering your forum reads from right to left. Might want to adjust that so that the tooltip is visible on smaller resolutions as well
thanks for the review,
ill make my best to change what u said.
thanks you.

edit: about the preview hover,
I didnt find why to fix it its problem what that js. tried to play with the file but nothing work :S

Last edited by liorzaguri; 24 Sep 2015 at 03:12.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22 Sep 2015, 13:34
Seven Skins's Avatar
Seven Skins Seven Skins is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Looking good


PS. Pagination links at the bottom of forums are not displaying properly .. see attachment in this post.
Attached Images
File Type: png 001053.png (89.3 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24 Sep 2015, 00:20
TheLastSuperman's Avatar
TheLastSuperman TheLastSuperman is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Real name: Michael Miller Jr
I didn't look too far i.e. navigate to lower levels but from the forum home page... I'm impressed .

I've worked on several Hebrew forums and yours is better than all of them (style-wise) - Keep up the good work, very clean and crisp!
__________________
Daddy Does Dios and Figs!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thelastsuperman

Search - Use the search feature to find similar issues/answers.
Information - Include screenshots, copy/pasted error codes, url etc.
Fixed - Please return to your thread/post and let us know how it was fixed!
Thanks - For participating! Click the "Like" on a post if someone helped you!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24 Sep 2015, 01:41
liorzaguri liorzaguri is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Originally Posted by Seven Skins View Post
Looking good


PS. Pagination links at the bottom of forums are not displaying properly .. see attachment in this post.
oh didnt know about that.
probably becuase of the moderator menu...
ill fix that soon.

Edit: I fix the pagination links

And thanks for the nice reviews everyone

I also make another version of the forumhome:
http://prntscr.com/8jt1m5

let me know what you think about that

Last edited by liorzaguri; 24 Sep 2015 at 03:08.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 30 Sep 2015, 06:34
Gio~Logist's Avatar
Gio~Logist Gio~Logist is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: San Francisco
Real name: Giovanni Martinez
Originally Posted by liorzaguri View Post
thanks for the review,
ill make my best to change what u said.
thanks you.

edit: about the preview hover,
I didnt find why to fix it its problem what that js. tried to play with the file but nothing work :S
Do you know what mod you're using for that and can you provide me with a link to the js file and any css that's associated with it?
__________________

ModernvB.com - vBulletin Mods & Services - ModernvB.com vBulletin 3 Mods - ModernvB.com vBulletin 4 Mods - Hire ModernvB
Full-Time vB Development - If you can think it, we can build it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 30 Sep 2015, 17:16
Smiry Kin's's Avatar
Smiry Kin's Smiry Kin's is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Looks brilliant, one of the best styles out there I've seen for vBulletin
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 30 Sep 2015, 20:19
liorzaguri liorzaguri is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Originally Posted by Gio~Logist View Post
Do you know what mod you're using for that and can you provide me with a link to the js file and any css that's associated with it?
Yea its this one: http://csgoisrael.net/js/boxover.js

Originally Posted by Smiry Kin's View Post
Looks brilliant, one of the best styles out there I've seen for vBulletin
Thanks you

Guys I'm working on a nice design ill apply everything u say in here. so keep on.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04 Oct 2015, 15:33
webmastersun's Avatar
webmastersun webmastersun is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
I like way you make your forum layout, it's pretty strange if comparing with traditional forums

One thing I would suggest you remove, that's background, its too big and spend more time to load completely
__________________
The best webmaster forum & internet marketing forum for webmasters and internet marketers.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05 Oct 2015, 19:12
Smiry Kin's's Avatar
Smiry Kin's Smiry Kin's is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
the background image is fine, crop it and reduce its size though, its currently 2.5mb

I've managed to make it 103 KB - feel free to use

Link
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05 Oct 2015, 19:30
liorzaguri liorzaguri is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Originally Posted by Smiry Kin's View Post
the background image is fine, crop it and reduce its size though, its currently 2.5mb

I've managed to make it 103 KB - feel free to use

Link
ty
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08 Oct 2015, 00:11
liorzaguri liorzaguri is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Hello Guys!,
I just update the forum design i'll love to hear what you think about it.
and again i'll love to hear new suggestions and things to improve.

http://csgoisrael.net/
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08 Oct 2015, 01:17
Smiry Kin's's Avatar
Smiry Kin's Smiry Kin's is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Originally Posted by liorzaguri View Post
Hello Guys!,
I just update the forum design i'll love to hear what you think about it.
and again i'll love to hear new suggestions and things to improve.

http://csgoisrael.net/
Your background image to too big! it slows the loading of the site a lot for first time users.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08 Oct 2015, 19:54
concepts's Avatar
concepts concepts is offline
 
Join Date: May 2005
Real name: Jamale
Site looks great, loading time was okay for me. The layout is impressive and much more styled than most forums of this nature. Great job!
__________________

Achieving Superior Aesthetic Conditioning
Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Major Additions Product Review Forums Research, Review & Compare Items Ted S vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 1853 23 Nov 2016 07:09



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 21:27.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: