Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
EzIRC 2.1 Details »
EzIRC 2.1
Developer Last Online: Sep 2011 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.0.x Rating: (11 votes - 4.55 average) Installs: 131
Released: 19 Nov 2009 Last Update: 19 Aug 2010 Downloads: 873
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files External Content Is in Beta Stage  

Modification Support has been dropped.

Good day.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Chat Modifications EzIRC 3.7.0 toonysnn Modification Graveyard 157 04 Aug 2010 09:02
Chat Modifications EzIRC Chat toonysnn Modification Graveyard 100 18 May 2008 16:24

Old 18 Mar 2010, 23:16

Ok. Installed a new clean forum and the chat. I choosed Quakenet, but not sure if its set coz i dont see if it is set and after i entered a Username it will not log me into the chat. i will be redirected to the Page where i have to enter my nick

Edit. Now i got a Chan Window. BUT..... i have to use the return button of my browser and then using the IRC Chat button again to get into the IRC Chat..... hmm
Old 19 Mar 2010, 00:59

Originally Posted by KURTZ View Post
thanks, so now what i need to do?

edit: i think there is a trouble, i settled a topic into my channel, but it doesn't appear onto the forumhome ...
The remote.php shows the data, including the topic. So it's the ezirc plugin not storing it or using it. That's something SNN has to look into.
Old 19 Mar 2010, 13:47

Originally Posted by Floris View Post
The remote.php shows the data, including the topic. So it's the ezirc plugin not storing it or using it. That's something SNN has to look into.
so this hack need a fix?
Old 19 Mar 2010, 17:20

Originally Posted by toonysnn View Post
Also, pjirc.cfg is not used. Everything is either managed from the template, or the vBulletin Options.
Where then can I set the default ident , name and other info to be parsed by pjirc? would that be in ezirc.php?
Old 24 Mar 2010, 23:38

KURTZ, it's quite possible that the server you're using cannot support the methods I have to use in order to read the data. I will add a auto-detection module that will report it to the administrator editing the settings, should they not already know of the disability, and to use it at their own risk that it may not work.

Dragaon, in the template ezircvb4_pjirc.

And guys, I'd like to try to move support / bugs to www.ezirc.org/forum/ as it would be easier on me, and I'll have more time to sort through the threads/posts. I'm slowly progressing on the vb3 version of this, and I will need to get a vb4 board up on the server as well. I will do that under www.ezirc.org/forum4/
Old 30 Mar 2010, 21:56

Any new updates?? A couple of the options that you are talking about for the next release are items that I am looking for. Thanks again for a great release.
Old 04 Apr 2010, 03:18

sick man thanks!
Old 16 Apr 2010, 23:34

Does anyone know where I could find a copy of PJirc that supports SSL?
Old 25 Apr 2010, 04:03

Originally Posted by wrx1 View Post
Any new updates?? A couple of the options that you are talking about for the next release are items that I am looking for. Thanks again for a great release.
I'm sorry, no. I haven't completed anything, I've been behind in school work due to job requests from my previous customers. I'm starting work back on this now.

Originally Posted by championcycle View Post
sick man thanks!
No problem whatsoever

Originally Posted by NoCo7 View Post
Does anyone know where I could find a copy of PJirc that supports SSL?
I didn't know that the version on here didn't support ssl, i'll look into that.
Please note that support will be completely moved from here, as it'll be easier, quicker, and much more organized. The plugin download will also be a public download, so there is no requirement to login to some website to get the plugin.
Old 25 Apr 2010, 20:24

I installed this mod but can't seem to access it. I see the stats at the bottom of the forum home page, but don't get how I can actually get to the chat box.

Did I do something wrong here?
Old 25 Apr 2010, 20:30

Update: reuploaded the product file and it seems to be working now.

btw, is there an easy way to embed a client into the main page in a collapsible format?

also, when someone clicks on the chat tab, specifies their desired name, then presses save, it brings them back to the name selection. how can i fix it so that when they save their name the first time, it takes them to chat?

Last edited by swiftor; 25 Apr 2010 at 20:37.
Old 28 Apr 2010, 13:03

hi my header bground disappears every time i go the ezirc chat page.... please fix thanks other than great mod!!
Old 13 May 2010, 05:04

OK, What am I doing wrong? I installed the product-ezircvb4.xml. What else do I need to do?
Old 24 May 2010, 19:12

I'm newb at this. Would love to have irc chatroom on my board. I uploaded the upload folder to my home directory and installed the xml file, but i get 404 message. Where exactly in home directory should I upload it? I just uploaded to public-html folder. Any help would be great guys.
Old 25 May 2010, 22:26

Is there any way to move where the button is located? We don't want it next to blogs and forums but at the end of the line.