Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 14 Dec 2013, 23:17
Digital Jedi's Avatar
Digital Jedi Digital Jedi is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Mark Daniel Martinez
I was wondering how he was viewing PHP source code. I could have used that years ago.
__________________
  #17  
Old 15 Dec 2013, 00:13
blastme blastme is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Thanks guys that is what I wanted to know. Since I am not technical when someone says they viewed the code and than says it proves its installed I am not in a position to reply to it. However since that hack is not installed I knew something was up and figured if I came here there would be some explanation that made sense.


What I learned that it is impossible to see that code the way this member said he did so I accept he is a liar


In fact the first time I even heard of that hack is when he said it and came to see it a few days ago.
  #18  
Old 15 Dec 2013, 00:17
Max Taxable's Avatar
Max Taxable Max Taxable is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Originally Posted by blastme View Post
Thanks guys that is what I wanted to know. Since I am not technical when someone says they viewed the code and than says it proves its installed I am not in a position to reply to it. However since that hack is not installed I knew something was up and figured if I came here there would be some explanation that made sense.


What I learned that it is impossible to see that code the way this member said he did so I accept he is a liar


In fact the first time I even heard of that hack is when he said it and came to see it a few days ago.
When and if you link folks to this thread for proof and to debunk the nutter you have lying about you, I leave this note: PaulM works for Internet Brands, the company that owns vBulletin. So what he says is Holy where vBulletin is concerned. He is correct in his assertion no one can view php code using a browser source code reader - that's actually sort of the point of it.

This alone proves beyond any doubt that your stalker/nutter is not only lying, he went to alot of trouble to do it but like all nutters, failed to actually do his homework.
  #19  
Old 15 Dec 2013, 02:49
ShawneyJ's Avatar
ShawneyJ ShawneyJ is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Real name: Shawn
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Then that member is a complete liar.

That code is php code, you cannot right click on a post and view php code, only the post html.
yep basically what i said, fetch_userinfo_query is in the php code.

Originally Posted by ShawneyJ View Post
in my option, theres one place you can see this source code, (only if hack is installed) and thats in "Admin Log In As User" "fetch_userinfo_query" in plug in section Plugin Manager.

if a guest/member was to view the source of this members admin profile without the plug in installed. all they will see is:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.
so yes, complete liar.
i spent almost an hour installing that mod and looking for source codes just to help this user lol.

in the past i have seen this happen to boards with login as user hack and read pm's. in the way as in, some people know of such a addons for vbulletin and spread lies. 70% of them have most likely had a nulled vbulletin and its addons and then fail...so they attack others boards.
anyways
__________________
Sorry Guys, just a little busy lately.
  #20  
Old 16 Dec 2013, 19:36
blastme blastme is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Now the word is that the person claims to have hack in to the ACP with a simple sql injection and guess got the code there that does not exist.

Never thought its a good idea to admit hacking into one's site even if its a lie.
  #21  
Old 16 Dec 2013, 19:37
Digital Jedi's Avatar
Digital Jedi Digital Jedi is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Mark Daniel Martinez
Originally Posted by blastme View Post
Now the word is that the person claims to have hack in to the ACP with a simple sql injection and guess got the code there that does not exist.

Never thought its a good idea to admit hacking into one's site even if its a lie.
I like how his story keeps evolving.
__________________
  #22  
Old 16 Dec 2013, 21:03
squidsk's Avatar
squidsk squidsk is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Then that member is a complete liar.

That code is php code, you cannot right click on a post and view php code, only the post html.
That's not entirely true. Evaluated php code will never appear as part of a final page, but non-evaluated php certainly will, for example if you accidentally (or intentionally) close a php block of code and not all the php code is included inside of the block, the page will render that extra php outside the php block as regular text, which will show up in the markup.

Now that clearly isn't the case.
  #23  
Old 16 Dec 2013, 21:10
Max Taxable's Avatar
Max Taxable Max Taxable is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Originally Posted by blastme View Post
Now the word is that the person claims to have hack in to the ACP with a simple sql injection and guess got the code there that does not exist.

Never thought its a good idea to admit hacking into one's site even if its a lie.
Yep liar nutters change their story - they move the goalposts - when caught in their lie.
  #24  
Old 24 Dec 2013, 04:17
blastme blastme is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Hi guys I have another question. If a site had that hack installed where would that code be ? I am assuming it would show in the ACP somewhere ?


And than if someone took a screenshot of it, it would not come up with the URL in that screenshot I provided, is that correct ?



They keep claiming its real but if its real than why does it have that URL in the screenshot ? I attached it again plus a screenshot of just the URL.


Hope you all have a nice Xmas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NCN-AdminLoginAsUserA.jpg (102.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Right Click Source.jpg (51.0 KB, 6 views)
  #25  
Old 24 Dec 2013, 04:20
Max Taxable's Avatar
Max Taxable Max Taxable is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
It's a photoshop job and a fraud. Your stalker/nutter is not only lying, he went to alot of trouble to do it but like all nutters, failed to actually do his homework - right down to having the wrong URL in his "screenshot!"
  #26  
Old 24 Dec 2013, 04:23
ozzy47's Avatar
ozzy47 ozzy47 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: Chris
He is lying, tell him to move on.
__________________
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
  #27  
Old 24 Dec 2013, 20:37
Digital Jedi's Avatar
Digital Jedi Digital Jedi is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Mark Daniel Martinez
Originally Posted by blastme View Post
Hi guys I have another question. If a site had that hack installed where would that code be ? I am assuming it would show in the ACP somewhere ?


And than if someone took a screenshot of it, it would not come up with the URL in that screenshot I provided, is that correct ?



They keep claiming its real but if its real than why does it have that URL in the screenshot ? I attached it again plus a screenshot of just the URL.


Hope you all have a nice Xmas
The PHP code would either be in one of the plugins or the PHP file. Not on a Firefox view-source page. Were it a plugin, it would be in the Admin CP list of plugins. Were it a PHP file, you have to open it in an editor. Again, not in Firefox's, or any other browser's, view source feature.

I'm not sure why he's still going on about this. All anyone would have to do is open up the same page by hitting CTRL+U or go to their options menu to see if he's telling the truth. Then CTRL+F to see if any of those words in the picture are even in the page. This can be done by anybody with a browser and fingers (fingers optional). Screenshot not required.
__________________
  #28  
Old 24 Dec 2013, 21:41
blastme blastme is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Originally Posted by Digital Jedi View Post
The PHP code would either be in one of the plugins or the PHP file. Not on a Firefox view-source page. Were it a plugin, it would be in the Admin CP list of plugins. Were it a PHP file, you have to open it in an editor. Again, not in Firefox's, or any other browser's, view source feature.

I'm not sure why he's still going on about this. All anyone would have to do is open up the same page by hitting CTRL+U or go to their options menu to see if he's telling the truth. Then CTRL+F to see if any of those words in the picture are even in the page. This can be done by anybody with a browser and fingers (fingers optional). Screenshot not required.

Because after I learned what I did on this thread I pointed out that the screenshot was faked to give the impression the code was installed and was not an accurate display as proof that the hack was installed and that the person had lied.


Than it came out that the person said he was in the ACP briefly. Some members frequent my site and theirs so been explaining what I learned here. I can imagine some are not sure who to believe. Imagine someone admitting they hacked into my ACP though I am sure its a lie. Than this was posted on my site yesterday ( Below 2 posts ) I believe by the owner of the other site using as alias nick to what he normally uses. That's when I came back here with my latest post. If he was in the ACP which I say is BS than why not take a screenshot there. ? Why not just go back and take one and show your proof that your able to access the ACP if you admit to it. ?


The screenshot XXXXX posted was real as it gets.

Saying "he lied to you" in 50 repetitious posts won't change the fact.

Same old thang. You think if you say something enough with frequent repetition then the members here will believe it through some type of subliminal suggestion?!

XXXXX showed the truth and had nothing to gain from manufacturing false results.

"He didn't lie to you"


That was the whole point of his post.

He WAS in the ACP briefly, but long enough. His post left nothing to the imagination.

Of course it wouldn't mean ++++ squat if he wasn't where he shouldn't have been. That's the whole point of all of this. He found what you didn't think was possible to find.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're outted.
  #29  
Old 25 Dec 2013, 00:26
Digital Jedi's Avatar
Digital Jedi Digital Jedi is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Mark Daniel Martinez
If you haven't already, if the site in question doesn't prevent off site linking, you should link back to this thread. People who don't know what their talking about are the one's who should be "outed".
__________________
  #30  
Old 25 Dec 2013, 04:29
blastme blastme is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Originally Posted by Digital Jedi View Post
The PHP code would either be in one of the plugins or the PHP file. Not on a Firefox view-source page. Were it a plugin, it would be in the Admin CP list of plugins. Were it a PHP file, you have to open it in an editor. Again, not in Firefox's, or any other browser's, view source feature.

I'm not sure why he's still going on about this. All anyone would have to do is open up the same page by hitting CTRL+U or go to their options menu to see if he's telling the truth. Then CTRL+F to see if any of those words in the picture are even in the page. This can be done by anybody with a browser and fingers (fingers optional). Screenshot not required.
Originally Posted by Digital Jedi View Post
If you haven't already, if the site in question doesn't prevent off site linking, you should link back to this thread. People who don't know what their talking about are the one's who should be "outed".

The URL here has been posted a few times. Some of my members have come to look. The opposing side/site making the baseless claim know about this thread also and have suggested they were or would like to show up to express themselves here but have not shown up. No real surprise. Its one thing to make an allegation with no proof and another to make it with fake proof so ya lets hear what you have to say.


Guess its one of those situations with site conflicts and since I admit I am not knowledgeable and figured why not post/share here to see the comments. I have learned things I would not have known otherwise like the simple fact the code from that hack would not be representative of that URL in that screenshot. Coming here as been quite helpful and sorry to unload what some would regard as crap and maybe not what these forums are for.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Profile Enhancements URL, BB code & Embed code information under album images C.Birch vBulletin 3.7 Template Modifications 58 07 Apr 2008 17:04



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 16:23.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: