Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
[vbadvanced Gallery & Links] Number of contributed pics & links in profile Details »
[vbadvanced Gallery & Links] Number of contributed pics & links in profile
Mod Version: 1.00, by Lea Verou (Member) Lea Verou is offline
Developer Last Online: Jul 2012 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.5.2 Rating: (0 vote - 0 average) Installs: 79
Released: 12 Nov 2005 Last Update: Never Downloads: 148
Not Supported Uses Plugins Template Edits  

This modification will add to a member's profile the number of pictures and links he has contributed. It needs vbadvanced links and vbadvanced gallery installed.
The code for the gallery is Brian's (Tigga here) but I made it as a plugin and added the code for the links too.

Installation
1. Import the attached plugin.
2. Add in the MEMBERINFO template wherever you'd like it:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

for the images and

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

for the links.

Please click install if you use this.
If you only have vba Gallery or vba Links then delete (or comment) the other section of the plugin.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Profile Enhancements vbadvanced Links 2.0beta Number of contributed links in profile Spikeman vBulletin 3.6 Add-ons 4 09 Oct 2006 08:28
[VB3 RC4] [vbAdvanced - Links 1.00] Addon: Latest Links block for vbAdvanced ixian vBulletin 3.0 Full Releases 21 25 Feb 2005 06:20

Comments
  #2  
Old 12 Nov 2005, 23:11
Ramsesx's Avatar
Ramsesx Ramsesx is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern Germany
Nice idea, quickly and easy installation. Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12 Nov 2005, 23:45
trackpads's Avatar
trackpads trackpads is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Real name: Jason
Michelle!!! Great work! How would I go about adding this to the posbit?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:00
Lea Verou Lea Verou is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Real name: Lea Verou
Originally Posted by trackpads
Michelle!!! Great work! How would I go about adding this to the posbit?
Try changing the hook location of the plugin to postbit_complete and performing the same template changes but on the postbit (or postbit_legacy) template. tell me if it works

Last edited by Lea Verou; 13 Nov 2005 at 00:02.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:01
trackpads's Avatar
trackpads trackpads is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Real name: Jason
I hope this will contribute some here.

I used this code in my memberinfo:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


I had to create the 2 new phrases 'find_all_photos_by_x' & 'find_all_links_by_x'.

The only problem I have is what the heck is the code to search the links by username? Above I have the same search string for both. Any ideas?

Thanks again,

-Jason
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:02
trackpads's Avatar
trackpads trackpads is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Real name: Jason
Originally Posted by Michelle
Try changing the hook location of the plugin to postbit_complete and performing the same template changes. tell me if it works
Will do!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:04
Lea Verou Lea Verou is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Real name: Lea Verou
Originally Posted by trackpads
I hope this will contribute some here.

I used this code in my memberinfo:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


I had to create the 2 new phrases 'find_all_photos_by_x' & 'find_all_links_by_x'.

The only problem I have is what the heck is the code to search the links by username? Above I have the same search string for both. Any ideas?

Thanks again,

-Jason
http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11534
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:05
trackpads's Avatar
trackpads trackpads is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Real name: Jason
Psychic, eery really

THANKS!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:10
trackpads's Avatar
trackpads trackpads is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Real name: Jason
Originally Posted by trackpads
Will do!
No luck, there is no postbit_complete, I tried the postbit_display_complete but got an error when I tried to view a thread
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:13
Lea Verou Lea Verou is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Real name: Lea Verou
Originally Posted by trackpads
No luck, there is no postbit_complete, I tried the postbit_display_complete but got an error when I tried to view a thread
Try all the other postbit hook locations

What error did you get?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:26
dieselpowered's Avatar
dieselpowered dieselpowered is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Arizona
I do not have the link software, however, do have the gallery. Anyway to add it just for gallery?

Thanks!
__________________
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:34
Lea Verou Lea Verou is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Real name: Lea Verou
Originally Posted by xtremeoff-road
I do not have the link software, however, do have the gallery. Anyway to add it just for gallery?

Thanks!
Read ALL the first post please.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:44
trackpads's Avatar
trackpads trackpads is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Real name: Jason
Originally Posted by Michelle
Try all the other postbit hook locations

What error did you get?
Ok no luck I tried all four postbit locations and here was the error on the postbit_start and postbit_factory hooks:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/trackpad/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(97) : eval()'d code on line 2
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:50
Lea Verou Lea Verou is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Real name: Lea Verou
Originally Posted by trackpads
Ok no luck I tried all four postbit locations and here was the error on the postbit_start and postbit_factory hooks:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/trackpad/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(97) : eval()'d code on line 2
Darn, I'll look into the code later as currently I am on the phone
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 00:52
dieselpowered's Avatar
dieselpowered dieselpowered is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Arizona
LOL I will have another drink...sorry.
__________________
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: