Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
vBulletin Social Network 9.5 Gold (Lite) - vBSocial.com Details »
vBulletin Social Network 9.5 Gold (Lite) - vBSocial.com
Mod Version: 9.5 Lite, by daveaite (Coder/Designer) daveaite is offline
Developer Last Online: Oct 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (26 votes - 4.04 average) Installs: 298
Released: 17 Jul 2011 Last Update: 04 Aug 2014 Downloads: 3663
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Template Edits Auto-Template Code Changes Additional Files Translations  

The future of forums. Friend requests, private messaging, global notifications in real time.


Video:
https://vimeo.com/81470983

Installation:
https://vimeo.com/81466836

Customization of Logo and vBSocial 9:

https://vimeo.com/81466835






Demo: http://vbsocial.com/forum/forum.php
user: user
pass: test






Mark as Installed[/center]



Get updates on lite version immediately:

Lite version functionality:
Over 50+ settings configurable
-Notifications for replies, threads
-Profile Dropdown
-Global Dropdown
-PM Dropdown
-Ability to disable default header and more.

Lite Version limits:
-Can't add "3rd party notifications"
-No Moderation Dropdown
-No Friend Request Dropdown
-No Private Message Dropdown

-No profile comment notifications
-No gallery comment notificaitons
-No Social Virality dropdown (G+, Fb like, and Twitter buttons in social dropdown)
-No Social Reputation system or notifications for reputations
-No abilty to enable/disable notifications per post from posts level
Other limitations
-Copyright in footer and profile dropdown

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
  #556  
Old 01 Jul 2012, 21:18
daveaite's Avatar
daveaite daveaite is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: David
v5.3 Release

-Removes all template edits in header (No need to use manual)

Credits go to ScanU, a new developer added to our team.

If you already have this installed, no need to update. (No need to update header template anymore)
__________________

Introducing vBSocial 10

Last edited by daveaite; 01 Jul 2012 at 21:37.
Reply With Quote
  #557  
Old 01 Jul 2012, 23:34
thecore762 thecore762 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
vbSocial 5.2 (vb4)L.zip (72.8 KB, 4 downloads)

did the dl get updated?
__________________
www.47r-squad.com BF3|CS:S|TF2|L4D2 Gaming community
Reply With Quote
  #558  
Old 01 Jul 2012, 23:40
daveaite's Avatar
daveaite daveaite is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: David
Originally Posted by thecore762 View Post
vbSocial 5.2 (vb4)L.zip (72.8 KB, 4 downloads)

did the dl get updated?
Yes, just wrote the wrong version number. Read below quote

Originally Posted by daveaite View Post
v5.3 Release

-Removes all template edits in header (No need to use manual)

Credits go to ScanU, a new developer added to our team.

If you already have this installed, no need to update. (No need to update header template anymore)
__________________

Introducing vBSocial 10
Reply With Quote
  #559  
Old 01 Jul 2012, 23:42
thecore762 thecore762 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Originally Posted by daveaite View Post
Yes, just wrote the wrong version number. Read below quote
Awesome, thanks!
BTW what's the difference between this version and pro? Could you share the link so I can compare them?
__________________
www.47r-squad.com BF3|CS:S|TF2|L4D2 Gaming community
Reply With Quote
  #560  
Old 01 Jul 2012, 23:57
thecore762 thecore762 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
^ Nvm the above post.
Excellent plugin!
Really nice done!
Also, would it be possible to include the PSD files for the icons in-case users want to customize the color of the icons?
__________________
www.47r-squad.com BF3|CS:S|TF2|L4D2 Gaming community
Reply With Quote
  #561  
Old 02 Jul 2012, 01:25
daveaite's Avatar
daveaite daveaite is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: David
Originally Posted by thecore762 View Post
Awesome, thanks!
BTW what's the difference between this version and pro? Could you share the link so I can compare them?
Working on this soon.
__________________

Introducing vBSocial 10
Reply With Quote
  #562  
Old 02 Jul 2012, 02:41
daveaite's Avatar
daveaite daveaite is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: David
__________________

Introducing vBSocial 10
Reply With Quote
  #563  
Old 02 Jul 2012, 05:56
Katoona Katoona is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quick question / feature request:

If you exclude certain usergroups from seeing/using the mod, and you at the same time have disabled vBulletin notifications, then the exluded users does not see a notification link at the top.

vBulletin notifications should be ON for excluded usergroups.

Last edited by Katoona; 02 Jul 2012 at 06:01.
Reply With Quote
  #564  
Old 02 Jul 2012, 21:44
daveaite's Avatar
daveaite daveaite is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: David
Originally Posted by Katoona View Post
Quick question / feature request:

If you exclude certain usergroups from seeing/using the mod, and you at the same time have disabled vBulletin notifications, then the exluded users does not see a notification link at the top.

vBulletin notifications should be ON for excluded usergroups.
Added and agreed.
__________________

Introducing vBSocial 10
Reply With Quote
  #565  
Old 03 Jul 2012, 05:36
Dr Aj642's Avatar
Dr Aj642 Dr Aj642 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Hi there,
I'm looking to buy the VIP version of this mod. Just wanna ask a question.

If i am to buy the 3 month package, does that mean after 3 months i am unable to update this plugin to the latest version. So at the moment if i buy i get 5.3 and in 3 months you have version 6 out, can i upgrade or do i have to buy the package again?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #566  
Old 03 Jul 2012, 06:13
thecore762 thecore762 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Originally Posted by Dr Aj642 View Post
Hi there,
I'm looking to buy the VIP version of this mod. Just wanna ask a question.

If i am to buy the 3 month package, does that mean after 3 months i am unable to update this plugin to the latest version. So at the moment if i buy i get 5.3 and in 3 months you have version 6 out, can i upgrade or do i have to buy the package again?

Thanks
The question basically answers itself.
If your subscription runs out you will HAVE to buy an extension or you will be sitting with an outdated product.
If you decide to buy the pro again on a later time then you will be able to upgrade to the latest release.

I do believe this mod is expensive and a $20 increase from what it use to be is...meh..
From the previous track record I think $80 for 3 months of updates is a bit much, where for a while we didn't see development to some of the plugins. 3 months can just go like that in this world

I don't see any real value in the VIP because 3 months for an x amount of plugins will not get you many updates, if anything you are just paying for support.

anyways, that's just my opinion.

I think this is a good plugin (lite).
__________________
www.47r-squad.com BF3|CS:S|TF2|L4D2 Gaming community
Reply With Quote
  #567  
Old 03 Jul 2012, 09:19
Dr Aj642's Avatar
Dr Aj642 Dr Aj642 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Originally Posted by thecore762 View Post
The question basically answers itself.
If your subscription runs out you will HAVE to buy an extension or you will be sitting with an outdated product.
If you decide to buy the pro again on a later time then you will be able to upgrade to the latest release.

I do believe this mod is expensive and a $20 increase from what it use to be is...meh..
From the previous track record I think $80 for 3 months of updates is a bit much, where for a while we didn't see development to some of the plugins. 3 months can just go like that in this world

I don't see any real value in the VIP because 3 months for an x amount of plugins will not get you many updates, if anything you are just paying for support.

anyways, that's just my opinion.

I think this is a good plugin (lite).
Yeah that's what i thought, just wanted to be 100% with the owner.

I agree, $80 is a bit of a stretch for 3 months. Considering how often this plugin gets updated. I love it though. The lite version is too limited though. Need a notification for a quoted reply, which is in the vip version,
Reply With Quote
  #568  
Old 03 Jul 2012, 14:51
basilrath's Avatar
basilrath basilrath is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Seems to be working fine up to now
Reply With Quote
  #569  
Old 03 Jul 2012, 18:30
daveaite's Avatar
daveaite daveaite is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: David
we will have another major product release this week along with our recent two released major mods that will gain your confidence. something that weve kept secret. stay tuned. there will be a lite release for it too.

So..

1. Vbsocial notifications

2. Vbsocial slider

3. secret major mod
__________________

Introducing vBSocial 10

Last edited by daveaite; 03 Jul 2012 at 19:31.
Reply With Quote
  #570  
Old 03 Jul 2012, 18:41
daveaite's Avatar
daveaite daveaite is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: David
Originally Posted by basilrath View Post
Seems to be working fine up to now
Great to hear that
__________________

Introducing vBSocial 10
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 00:04.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: