Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
SCANU - Forum description on title mouseover [as Xenforo] Details »
SCANU - Forum description on title mouseover [as Xenforo]
Mod Version: 2.00, by Scanu (Coder/Designer) Scanu is offline
Developer Last Online: Sep 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (6 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 37
Released: 13 Dec 2011 Last Update: Never Downloads: 0
Not Supported Template Edits Code Changes Translations  

Description

This modification show an elegant forum description when moving mouse over the forum title. Look at the screenshots for more! This is mod is temporary template modification of the future product that i'm working on. I've just released this "beta" for who wants to use this now.

Installation
Go in "Adimncp/Styles and Templates/Your style - Edit Templates/Forum Home Templates/forumhome_forumbit_level2_post/" and replace this code

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

With this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Then replace this code

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

with this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Enjoy and wait for the product with many features and options!

PLEASE VOTE THIS MOD FOR MOTM: CLICK HERE, AND CLICK MARK AS INSTALLED

To get support:
  1. Mark this mod as Installed
  2. Copy/Pasted errors or screenshots
  3. URL/link to site

Many thanks to haincha for the idea.

If you like italian G-funk/rap please try out this music or this music
If you like italian rap try out this music

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.png
Views:	1226
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	135044  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Thread Description Mouseover Box Sc0rp vBulletin 2.x Full Releases 32 21 Jan 2004 07:28

  #16  
Old 15 Dec 2011, 19:39
Scanu's Avatar
Scanu Scanu is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I'm not sure to understand you can you post a screen "Before" and "after"

Last edited by Scanu; 15 Dec 2011 at 20:43.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 15 Dec 2011, 21:54
OldSchoolDSL OldSchoolDSL is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Real name: Adam H.
Advise....

Rather than remove or replace

With the 1st code wrap it around with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

So when done it will look like


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Then proceed to add your code below it

Next do the same thing you did for the 1st one. So when done it will look like


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This will help you during an upgrade and not have to completely revert everything.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 15 Dec 2011, 23:09
Scanu's Avatar
Scanu Scanu is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Mmh yes this is the same but it's better, thanks tommorow i will change the code
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 16 Dec 2011, 15:51
HHelp1's Avatar
HHelp1 HHelp1 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
I just installed the Rocket Dock HERE b4 AND i install this mod too but my rocket dock not working ... Any help ?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 16 Dec 2011, 19:54
Scanu's Avatar
Scanu Scanu is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Sorry i don't know what's the problem.. the template is another one, this is probably a jquery problem can't help you Choose one mod
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 16 Dec 2011, 21:15
sadiq6210 sadiq6210 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Real name: Sadiq
It is not working when you use a description with color .. like:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 17 Dec 2011, 02:47
OldSchoolDSL OldSchoolDSL is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Real name: Adam H.
There is a small undesired effect from this modification. It's not so much of an issue, but I would call it undesirable.

It works without issue on the forum description as it was meant to (see screen shot 1), but if you move your mouse on a topic, toward the right, outside the forum, it's basically unreadable because the text is black and the background is clear (see screen shot #2)

Any solution?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (19.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (31.5 KB, 46 views)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 17 Dec 2011, 15:03
Scanu's Avatar
Scanu Scanu is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Ok perfect i've seen the problems,
I can fix many of those errors, but i can't help "HHelp1" sorry for many errors this is a beta version
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 17 Dec 2011, 15:33
Scanu's Avatar
Scanu Scanu is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Originally Posted by OldSchoolDSL View Post
Advise....

Rather than remove or replace

With the 1st code wrap it around with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

So when done it will look like


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Then proceed to add your code below it

Next do the same thing you did for the 1st one. So when done it will look like


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This will help you during an upgrade and not have to completely revert everything.
thanks i did it
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 17 Dec 2011, 16:20
Scanu's Avatar
Scanu Scanu is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Originally Posted by Filgga View Post
It's not applying for 'forum description' only; includes last poster, thread title etc... Pls modify the code.
Originally Posted by OldSchoolDSL View Post
There is a small undesired effect from this modification. It's not so much of an issue, but I would call it undesirable.

It works without issue on the forum description as it was meant to (see screen shot 1), but if you move your mouse on a topic, toward the right, outside the forum, it's basically unreadable because the text is black and the background is clear (see screen shot #2)

Any solution?
Now this problem would be solved but i can't try please let me know if it works!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 17 Dec 2011, 16:24
Scanu's Avatar
Scanu Scanu is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Originally Posted by sadiq6210 View Post
It is not working when you use a description with color .. like:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.
If i understand what u mean, you can change the color of the description searching in the code this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and replacing with the color that you want, for example

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


Last edited by Scanu; 18 Dec 2011 at 10:32.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 17 Dec 2011, 17:59
OldSchoolDSL OldSchoolDSL is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Real name: Adam H.
Originally Posted by Scanu View Post
Now this problem would be solved but i can't try please let me know if it works!
Your new code basically trashed the forum. So I re-applied the old code.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 17 Dec 2011, 22:18
Scanu's Avatar
Scanu Scanu is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Can you try again with the new code?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 18 Dec 2011, 06:22
sadiq6210 sadiq6210 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Real name: Sadiq
Originally Posted by Scanu View Post
If i understand what u mean, you can change the color of the description searching in the code this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and replacing with the color that you want, for example

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.
After update the code, now there is two errors!

1) Color description:
I have many forums, I changed the description color for some forums.
How to reproduce this bug:
- Add new forum
- write any title i.e (test forum)
- In description paste this:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

So you will have this result before install your mod.


After modified the template and add your code:




2) After update:
After update the old code with new update, It is not working with me !
see the last screenshot.

This is my (forumhome_forumbit_level2_post)


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Attached Images
File Type: png T1.png (10.1 KB, 159 views)
File Type: png T2.png (17.0 KB, 160 views)
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 18 Dec 2011, 06:24
sadiq6210 sadiq6210 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Real name: Sadiq
Originally Posted by OldSchoolDSL View Post
Your new code basically trashed the forum. So I re-applied the old code.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.
Same
+1
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 22:00.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: