Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
AWCoding- Donation System Details »
AWCoding- Donation System
Developer Last Online: Apr 2012 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.0.x Rating: (17 votes - 4.94 average) Installs: 146
Released: 12 Sep 2010 Last Update: 16 Sep 2010 Downloads: 878
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files Translations  

THIS IS AN UPGRADE TO AWCoding- Donation System WITH OVER 3000 DOWNLOADS.

VBulletin 3.5.x+/3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR MOD OF THE MONTH

CLICK HERE TO MARK MOD INSTALLED

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE*
Version 4.0.2
Release Date: 15th September 2010

Software Provided and coded by AWCoding

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE process', monitors, records donation payments. Donation System LITE will allow site Admins full control over their donations, with the ability to track monthly or yearly goals and perform multiple searches from your admincp. Donation System LITE is a complete system that controls donations and how they are received via backend interfacing between your vBulletin server and a payment method gateway server. The beauty of this marriage of servers is quite simply automation of the payment process as well as security of the transactions for both you, the administrator, and your users. With the Donation System LITE installed on your forums, you will be able to bring in that much needed income to not only keep your forums alive, but also to help defer costs of doing so to the users of your site without having to bug everyone and beg for money. This seamless integration of any payment method as your backend payment processor not only provides your user with a well known and safe payment processors, but you are saved the hassle of opening a merchant account with your banking institution as well as saves you time in the process as it takes only a few short minutes to sign up with current allowed methods of payment if you are not already an account holder there. It also keeps your users and you the site owner informed on the status of payments with its notification system built in.

Paypal | Alertpay | Google | Moneybookers | Authorize.net | E-Gold
*LITE* is NON IPN/API (PRO has IPN/API all automatic set it and watch the money roll in)

Easy to Transfer Payments From:
VSa - PayPal Donate
Cyb - PayPal Donate
PayPal Donations For vBulletin 3.5.0
This software in no way interferes in the other mods above so you can keep them installed and active while testing and merging over.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.5.x+/3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+

DEMO

DEMO LINK

YOU NEED TO RIGHT CLICK OPEN IN NEW WINDOW OR TAB TO SEE FULL SIZE IMAGES

Images (out of date not updated since 1.0.0)
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Install Guide
Install Guide and Information

EXTRAS

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for vBAdvanced CMPS
Version 4.0.0
Release Date: 11th September 2010

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE vBAdvanced CMPS is an add-on for Donation System LITE and vBAdvanced. It fully integrates with both to allow for multiple module display (CenterBar and SideBar). It also automatically does everything for you as far as variables crossed over to CMPS and create the modules for you. All you have to do is set what page to display on.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 1.0.0+
vBAdvanced CMPS 3.0.0+

Images
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Install Guide

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for vBExperience
Version 4.0.0

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE add-on for vBExperience. It fully integrates with both to allow for points to be earned for vBExperience for users who donate through Donation System LITE.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 1.0.0+
vBExperience 3.7.14+
OR
vBExperience 4.0.0+

Images
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Install Guide

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for MGC Chatbox
Version 4.0.0

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE for MGC Chatbox is an add-on for MGC Chatbox Notifications System. It add a user donated notification.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 3.0.0+
MGC Chatbox 2.3.1+
OR
MGC Chatbox 3.0.0+/3.1.0+
OR
MGC EVO Chatbox Branding Free 2.3.1+/3.0.0+/3.1.0+

Images

Version History

Install Guide
None, just upload XML

Final words
Please check out my new vb4 upgraded website HERE, I know it was long overdue. You will see other products like Donation System, Subscription System, Credit Purchase System, Pirate Poker System.
Much more to come in the future stay tuned for: Product System, Advertisement System, and Raffle/Lottery System.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy this software.

LITE SOFTWARE LINKS:
Click Here
Click Here

Thank you!
Adam Ellis (AWJunkies)

Copyright
Donation System LITE 2010 by AWNetwork, Inc.

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR MOD OF THE MONTH

CLICK HERE TO MARK MOD INSTALLED

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions AWCoding- Donation System AWJunkies vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 826 25 Jul 2012 12:52
Major Additions AWCoding- Donation System AWJunkies Modification Graveyard 33 22 May 2008 01:07

Old 18 Feb 2012, 20:06

this mod is by the looks of it, is effectively dead, the backend part awcoding-backend has a phone-home system which is down so you can't alter any settings, the developer hasn't been on his own forum (for paid support) in two weeks and his last post there was 2 months ago
Old 18 Feb 2012, 20:27

I have this lite version installed and I can edit all settings fine.
The Pro version, I am guessing, is a problem however.
Old 19 Feb 2012, 02:23

It doesn't work because the back end was taken down.
AWJunkies aka Adam Ellis is being a douche about it.

He took down the pirate mod few weeks ago and now he took down the donation mod (server side).
So no one can access the admin panel anymore.

It's not just him having problems.
I am too, and so are everyone that uses this mod.
Old 19 Feb 2012, 04:30

Go here and vote for DBtech to create a more superior donation plugin: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f101/...n-system-5757/
Old 19 Feb 2012, 08:51

I understand that the pro version may be having issue but this lite mod is working fine so far.
Granted, I can see the support here may fail like the pro mod.
Old 19 Feb 2012, 09:18

<removed>

Last edited by Paul M; 20 Feb 2012 at 01:20. Reason: This is not the place for making such accusations.
Old 05 Apr 2012, 17:57

What is the difference between the light and pro version?

Ok not too worry I see there are issues surrounding this mod so I will pass
Old 05 Apr 2012, 19:08

Originally Posted by thecore762 View Post
It doesn't work because the back end was taken down.
AWJunkies aka Adam Ellis is being a douche about it.

He took down the pirate mod few weeks ago and now he took down the donation mod (server side).
So no one can access the admin panel anymore.

It's not just him having problems.
I am too, and so are everyone that uses this mod.
Sucks when you do not know the correct reasons and decide to post inaccuracies.

First off I do not know anyone more commited then Adam but there are circumstances you/others seem to not be aware of so here we go...

1. Adam sold his business to another entity as well as the rights to the software. They also hired him in the process. It is now the other entities responsability to provide the development time to support this, whether it is Adam or another one of their developers. Adam has no control over the time allocation or what he is asked to do in regards to this software anymore.

2. Pirate Poker was NOT Adams. He was lead developer and hired front man. The servers, software and everythign else was someone elses. Unfortunatly they bailed and left Adam out in the cold and faced with no answes and a bunch of angry people who only knew of him.

Thus, Adam is really not at fault when it comes to this software or PP. It is others who have dropped the ball leaving Adam facing criticisms and no way to handle the situation other then to try to bow out as gracefully as he can.
Old 06 Apr 2012, 10:21

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Hostboard View Post
Sucks when you do not know the correct reasons and decide to post inaccuracies.

First off I do not know anyone more commited then Adam but there are circumstances you/others seem to not be aware of so here we go...

1. Adam sold his business to another entity as well as the rights to the software. They also hired him in the process. It is now the other entities responsability to provide the development time to support this, whether it is Adam or another one of their developers. Adam has no control over the time allocation or what he is asked to do in regards to this software anymore.

2. Pirate Poker was NOT Adams. He was lead developer and hired front man. The servers, software and everythign else was someone elses. Unfortunatly they bailed and left Adam out in the cold and faced with no answes and a bunch of angry people who only knew of him.

Thus, Adam is really not at fault when it comes to this software or PP. It is others who have dropped the ball leaving Adam facing criticisms and no way to handle the situation other then to try to bow out as gracefully as he can.
Seriously who cares about who runs the business we are customers not his companions! If the donations mod is broken or unstable and not talking about the light version here then it should be fixed minus all the personal or company crap... I try not to get that personal with people whom I buy stuff from so when they screw something up I have no feelings for them when I get excuses! I am still having issues with the version I purchased and I got tired of feeling like support went down hill as well as development even though he seems like a swell guy it's him that should be here talking or defending the mod in his behalf...
Old 07 Apr 2012, 15:00

Again this is NOT Adams any more and NOT his responsibility thus there is nothing for him to talk about or defend.
The company he works for BOUGHT HIM OUT lock stock and barrel.

The only association now is he WAS the original owner and probably will be the coder to make an update for the new owner if and when the new owners allow him.

It is the companies responsibility to support this NOT Adams.

Do you work on company protects and do things that your boss/company do not ask you to do then present them to their clients being unapproved?

I completely understand the frustration levels but feel the finger pointing is in the wrong direction.

On a bright note, I did speak to Adam and I believe he is trying to get the company to allocate some time to this so he can push out an update. But when this might happen is anyones guess at the moment...
Old 08 Apr 2012, 00:28

Very nice, thank you very much ! Installed and works great Integrated with the chatbox and vbexperience so far working perfectly. Tested donations with friends and worked with no problems. More than enough features in the lite version for me ..but i may buy the pro to show my thanks for all the hard work i am sure that went into this.

Thanks again!
Old 08 Apr 2012, 03:01

Wink

Again this is NOT Adams any more and NOT his responsibility thus there is nothing for him to talk about or defend.

The only association now is he WAS the original owner and probably will be the coder to make an update for the new owner if and when the new owners allow him.

Do you work on company protects and do things that your boss/company do not ask you to do then present them to their clients being unapproved?

I completely understand the frustration levels but feel the finger pointing is in the wrong direction.

On a bright note, I did speak to Adam and I believe he is trying to get the company to allocate some time to this so he can push out an update. But when this might happen is anyones guess at the moment...
Wow, you really don't get it? But on a lighter note I switched to http://donationspro.com Seems to be better suited to working without any issues with pointing fingers in wrong directions... Thanks!
Old 08 Apr 2012, 05:59

Empty promises, did you even read his latest post on his site?
He announced a month ago that he would be releasing an update, he has yet to do that.
You don't announce things if you are not sure if you are going to do it.

I own the paid mod + branding free, but eventually I will move on to a new mod because this project has been on hold for way too long.
Old 08 Apr 2012, 20:57

Does that excuse him from ripping off his customers? Me being one of them? I lost $200.00 to Adam and there is no way to recover it. that might not seem like much but it would cover the cost of other mods and addons.
Old 26 Apr 2012, 23:51

Originally Posted by dawges View Post
Does that excuse him from ripping off his customers? Me being one of them? I lost $200.00 to Adam and there is no way to recover it. that might not seem like much but it would cover the cost of other mods and addons.
If you want, use the lite version, the pro version is a risk since the owner is not providing support on a consistent basis.
Last time he updated: was back in 2010.