Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Old 13 Jan 2006, 02:33
nexialys

Originally Posted by sitka
Coder will be kicked out of contest if they PM a user to vote for them. All PMs will be searched for content. Homeland security will search your emails too.
that's not very funny to create rules to build panic among users... NO PM is ever searched for content...

and btw, this contest was built 4 years ago and never put on the road for a lot of reasons... i suppose... can someone close this thread once and for all ?
Old 13 Jan 2006, 02:51

One thing that I noticed here is that I've spent a LONG time trying to find people to make a custom hack for me. I had several people including MarcoH64 agree to create the hack for me, but then they just decided to never again respond to any of my messages. Not a big deal considering they didn't get my payment or anything, but it sucks when someone like MarcoH64 says to wait 3 weeks and after those 3 weeks he ignores your messages. I've since picked several others, including Chris M and his friend, so lets hope that they keep their word.

Maybe have some way for people like me to give feedback for coders who have performed a custom job and have that feedback visible by everyone. Maybe have positive custom reviews add points to a coders 'hacker of the month' thing.???
Old 13 Jan 2006, 03:54

Originally Posted by nexialys
that's not very funny to create rules to build panic among users... NO PM is ever searched for content...

and btw, this contest was built 4 years ago and never put on the road for a lot of reasons... i suppose... can someone close this thread once and for all ?

Cmon, lighten up. You guys (ladies too MMmm) were chatting about some "prize" for coders ect. Heres an idea once thought by great minds. Take it and run.

Originally Posted by yayvb
One thing that I noticed here is that I've spent a LONG time trying to find people to make a custom hack for me. I had several people including MarcoH64 agree to create the hack for me, but then they just decided to never again respond to any of my messages. Not a big deal considering they didn't get my payment or anything, but it sucks when someone like MarcoH64 says to wait 3 weeks and after those 3 weeks he ignores your messages. I've since picked several others, including Chris M and his friend, so lets hope that they keep their word.

Maybe have some way for people like me to give feedback for coders who have performed a custom job and have that feedback visible by everyone. Maybe have positive custom reviews add points to a coders 'hacker of the month' thing.???

I am sure Marco was/is very busy. Chris M is a very honorable guy and will do you right, plus he has no life so he should be available 24/7....... :ninja:

Last edited by Corriewf; 13 Jan 2006 at 03:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13 Jan 2006, 07:17
nexialys

Originally Posted by yayvb
really off-topic, and really discussed hundreds of times.

if you have personal grievances against any personal here, you have to keep this personal though... and remember - even if you ask someone for a job, they are not forced to provide you in any reason if they are not paid yet... so if you are not happy with the wait of some coder, just ask for another one... in the Services Request forum... not in PM!
Old 13 Jan 2006, 15:11

I have a life - Well, a pulse

Chris
Old 13 Jan 2006, 15:20
nexialys

Originally Posted by Chris M
I have a life - Well, a pulse
Chris
i'm sure you live on gigaflops... not pulses
Old 13 Jan 2006, 15:27

My designation is Chris[space]M - I am a vBulletin robot, plugged into the back of the vBulletin Server via a USB cable directly linked to my cerebral cortex - Fear me

Chris
Old 13 Jan 2006, 15:51

Nice idea - Looking forward to it
Old 13 Jan 2006, 16:59

Originally Posted by nexialys

It's about time you stopped intefering with every topic, it's not your decision.

Cable Forum
Please do not PM me about custom work - I no longer undertake any.
Note: I will not answer support questions via e-mail or PM - please use the relevant thread or forum.
Old 13 Jan 2006, 17:31

Oh this is a great idea, I can't wait...
Old 13 Jan 2006, 18:23

Originally Posted by Chris M
My designation is Chris[space]M - I am a vBulletin robot, plugged into the back of the vBulletin Server via a USB cable directly linked to my cerebral cortex - Fear me

Chris

I thought you were a bot stored on a portable usb drive.....