Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
microSUPPORT for vB4 Details »
microSUPPORT for vB4
Mod Version: 4.6.0, by MaryTheG(r)eek (Member) MaryTheG(r)eek is offline
Developer Last Online: Mar 2012 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.0.2 Rating: (22 votes - 4.77 average) Installs: 177
Released: 13 Dec 2009 Last Update: 31 Mar 2010 Downloads: 970
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files Translations Is in Beta Stage  

*** Link Removed ***

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	microsupport_vb4.jpg
Views:	2891
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	107483   Click image for larger version

Name:	support2.jpg
Views:	2603
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	107486   Click image for larger version

Name:	support3.jpg
Views:	1720
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	107487   Click image for larger version

Name:	support4.jpg
Views:	1155
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	107488  

Click image for larger version

Name:	support5.jpg
Views:	1102
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	107489   Click image for larger version

Name:	support6.jpg
Views:	964
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	107490   Click image for larger version

Name:	support7.jpg
Views:	1214
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	107491  

Show Your Support

  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions microSUPPORT (FAQ & Ticketing) MaryTheG(r)eek Modification Graveyard 18 18 Jan 2010 09:11
Major Additions microSUPPORT (Ticketing & F.A.Q) MaryTheG(r)eek Modification Graveyard 86 26 May 2009 21:00
Major Additions microSUPPORT (Ticketing & F.A.Q) MaryTheG(r)eek Modification Graveyard 3 24 May 2009 05:43
Major Additions microSUPPORT (Ticketing & F.A.Q) MaryTheG(r)eek Modification Graveyard 4 21 May 2009 16:00

  #256  
Old 29 Apr 2010, 12:48
nanabite's Avatar
nanabite nanabite is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Is there any way I can get this mod to work with Unregistered users / guests?
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 30 Apr 2010, 07:51
Jabong82 Jabong82 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Originally Posted by nanabite View Post
Is there any way I can get this mod to work with Unregistered users / guests?
You just have to go into the usergroup and change the permissions to allow unregisterd/guests to be able to use the mod.
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 30 Apr 2010, 11:19
nanabite's Avatar
nanabite nanabite is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Originally Posted by Jabong82 View Post
You just have to go into the usergroup and change the permissions to allow unregisterd/guests to be able to use the mod.
But how would you keep track of your ticket?
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 30 Apr 2010, 11:55
Jabong82 Jabong82 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Originally Posted by nanabite View Post
But how would you keep track of your ticket?
As an Admin (or technician), all the tickets are available for you to view when you click:

Techinician => Tickets to do

Or are you talking about the unregistered keeping track of their ticket?

I don't think there is a way to do that. I don't think unregistered users though should expect to be able for any website to keep track of their tickets without some sort of login/registration. The best you can do is maybe have a forum set aside for unregistered guests who have questions about your site/product.

If you let unregistered use the support ticket system, u should prob ask them to at least leave an email so you can contact them.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 01 May 2010, 07:31
nanabite's Avatar
nanabite nanabite is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Originally Posted by Jabong82 View Post
If you let unregistered use the support ticket system, u should prob ask them to at least leave an email so you can contact them.
That's a shame. I was hoping to use this to replace my eSupport system, but this is the only thing that is missing.

Ideally (for my needs), the system would ask for an email address for unregistered users and then email them a link they can use to keep track of the ticket as well as email them updates each time the ticket is updated by an operator.

I'll keep an eye on this mod in case this is ever added in, but in the mean time I'll be (unfortunately) sticking with eSupport.
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 01 May 2010, 10:44
wIrEs wIrEs is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
does not work with vbulletin 4.0.3
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 01 May 2010, 13:22
Jabong82 Jabong82 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Originally Posted by wIrEs View Post
does not work with vbulletin 4.0.3
I have 4.0.3 and it works fine.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 01 May 2010, 22:32
Dashmaster Dashmaster is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thx. Greate job
__________________
VipPix.de Support Forum
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 02 May 2010, 03:48
wIrEs wIrEs is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Originally Posted by Jabong82 View Post
I have 4.0.3 and it works fine.
I have a default installation, created categories, products, faqs.. i do not see anywhere to create new tickets..

What did you do ? (i assume you followed the instructions)..but maybe u did more in more details ? .
thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 02 May 2010, 04:55
Jabong82 Jabong82 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Originally Posted by wIrEs View Post
I have a default installation, created categories, products, faqs.. i do not see anywhere to create new tickets..

What did you do ? (i assume you followed the instructions)..but maybe u did more in more details ? .
thanks!
When you click on the NavTab, there should be links under it. There should be "New Ticket", "My Tickets". and "Technician". Do you not have these links?
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 03 May 2010, 01:50
dmm2020 dmm2020 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Trying to find answer to this, but searches don't show. I like this mod, but a few questions.

I am the senior site admin for Agares Media and need to configure this support ticket system to be available under the following conditions:
  • The user has purchased an extended or premium license to one of our products which include the ticket support with the purchases
  • Ticket support entitlement has not expired (extended expires after 1st year)
  • User can purchase support tickets in batches of 30 which are valid for 180 days then expire

Could you possibly point me in the right direction? What files am I to edit and about where? I am a programmer and can probably figure it out if I were pointed in the proper direction. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 03 May 2010, 01:58
Jabong82 Jabong82 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Originally Posted by dmm2020 View Post
Trying to find answer to this, but searches don't show. I like this mod, but a few questions.

I am the senior site admin for Agares Media and need to configure this support ticket system to be available under the following conditions:
  • The user has purchased an extended or premium license to one of our products which include the ticket support with the purchases
  • Ticket support entitlement has not expired (extended expires after 1st year)
  • User can purchase support tickets in batches of 30 which are valid for 180 days then expire

Could you possibly point me in the right direction? What files am I to edit and about where? I am a programmer and can probably figure it out if I were pointed in the proper direction. Thanks.
You could create a new usergroup that would only have access to the microSupport system. ie. usergroup X (premium members). So basically you'd maybe have to use the paid subscription system in Vbulletin as the payment gateway, and then when people purchased through it their usergroup would be changed to usergroup x, and then they would have access to the microSupport ticketing system. Also when their subscription expires etc, they would be returned to their original usergroup and thus wouldn't be able to access the ticketing system.

That seems to be the simplest way.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 09 May 2010, 07:19
ninjadawg ninjadawg is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Question MySql Database Error

Hello Maria,

I love your product from 4.2.2 version and it worked just fine for me.

I had to reinstall the database, due to a corruption, from a backup that never had Microsupport on it.

Now I am running VBulletin 4.0.3 pl1 and tried installing Micro Support, when I tried importing the product.xml file I get the following error from the database

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.3:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO `microsupport_ticket_status` VALUES (1, 'Open', 1);

MySQL Error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
Error Number : 1062
Request Date : Sunday, May 9th 2010 @ 12:13:05 AM
Error Date : Sunday, May 9th 2010 @ 12:13:06 AM
Script : http://www.cardinformant.com/forum/a...=productimport
Referrer : http://www.cardinformant.com/forum/a...?do=productadd
IP Address :
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.67.d7-ourdelta-log




Any help would be wonderful

thanks
Gene aka=ninjadawg
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 09 May 2010, 07:32
MaryTheG(r)eek MaryTheG(r)eek is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Maria
Originally Posted by ninjadawg View Post
Hello Maria,

I love your product from 4.2.2 version and it worked just fine for me.

I had to reinstall the database, due to a corruption, from a backup that never had Microsupport on it.

Now I am running VBulletin 4.0.3 pl1 and tried installing Micro Support, when I tried importing the product.xml file I get the following error from the database

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.3:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO `microsupport_ticket_status` VALUES (1, 'Open', 1);

MySQL Error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
Error Number : 1062
Request Date : Sunday, May 9th 2010 @ 12:13:05 AM
Error Date : Sunday, May 9th 2010 @ 12:13:06 AM
Script : http://www.cardinformant.com/forum/a...=productimport
Referrer : http://www.cardinformant.com/forum/a...?do=productadd
IP Address :
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.67.d7-ourdelta-log




Any help would be wonderful

thanks
Gene aka=ninjadawg
This is because there is already a record with id 1 from your previous installation. Even if you've manually deleted the records, the ids remain there. So, its better to delete (drop) the table microsupport_ticket_status and re-import the product_microsupport.xml or if you're familiar with phpMyAdmin (I assume that you know to use it, so you can drop the table), you can click on SQL and enter:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

ATTENTION *** Assuming that there is no table prefix. If you're using table prefix you must add it before microsupport_ticket_status (4 instances).

Maria
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 09 May 2010, 08:22
kall's Avatar
kall kall is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Real name: Ace
12.- Copyright
You can't use part or all of the code of this module.
Umm.

You may want to re-look at that clause. Why would I download it if I can't use it (or even, some of it.)?
__________________
vBulletin Styles (All styles compatible with 3.8.4 - Steel Blue 4.0 Available) | vBulletin Hosting
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 22:13.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: