Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07 Sep 2012, 21:44
Nelson58 Nelson58 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Newsletter that REALLY works for 4.2

Can someone please write a newsletter mod that really works for 4.2? Seems the ones out there all have issues.

Thank you so much!!!

Nelson
  #2  
Old 14 Sep 2012, 12:56
Nelson58 Nelson58 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I need to modify my request now that 5.0 is coming out...

We need a newsletter that WORKS. Emailing a newsletter to our members keeps them involved and it is an IMPORTANT feature for the VBulletin forum.

Thank you!


Nelson
  #3  
Old 13 Oct 2012, 17:19
Nelson58 Nelson58 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Surprised no one has tackled this...

Every time you run a NEWSLETTER to your members, you get a HUGE spike in participation on your forum!

A newsletter is VERY needed, please!! I am surprised no one did this yet!

Thanks.
  #4  
Old 21 Nov 2012, 15:13
djmac djmac is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Newsltter

I would think that some one can just enhance the current member list with a individual or mass e-mail option.

I am sure vB team can do this or some one reading this.

We do need this feature.
  #5  
Old 28 Nov 2012, 21:23
David Copeland's Avatar
David Copeland David Copeland is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Originally Posted by Nelson58 View Post
Can someone please write a newsletter mod that really works for 4.2? Seems the ones out there all have issues.

Thank you so much!!!

Nelson
Anyone?

I have 4.2 also
__________________
DAVID COPELAND
Licensed VB Holder Since 2000
Contributing Member at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/
  #6  
Old 29 Nov 2012, 13:28
flirtsnfriends flirtsnfriends is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Me too!
__________________
www.flirtsnfriends.com
  #7  
Old 29 Nov 2012, 13:44
Manoel Júnior's Avatar
Manoel Júnior Manoel Júnior is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Real name: Manoel Júnior
Me too!!!
  #8  
Old 29 Nov 2012, 14:32
Simon Lloyd's Avatar
Simon Lloyd Simon Lloyd is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Real name: Simon
Check out microNewletter, originally written by MicroHellas (Maria) but i think her partner Christeris now runs it (just launching his own site), the newsletter supports mailing lists, latest threads, members...etc, featured content.........too many things to list, i use it (vb3 but i believe it's set for vb4 too) and it's brilliant!
__________________
Kind regards,
Simon Microsoft Office Help
My Mods: Find my modifications here
Please do not pm me for support unless i have invited you to!
  #9  
Old 29 Nov 2012, 17:10
Christos Teriakis Christos Teriakis is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Real name: Christos
Originally Posted by Simon Lloyd View Post
Check out microNewletter, originally written by MicroHellas (Maria) but i think her partner Christeris now runs it (just launching his own site), the newsletter supports mailing lists, latest threads, members...etc, featured content.........too many things to list, i use it (vb3 but i believe it's set for vb4 too) and it's brilliant!
Thank you for your supporting words. There is no any difference between vB3 and vB4 versions because these addons are 100% operating in admincp, which (Thanks God) they haven't any changes netween vB3 and vB4.

Chris
  #10  
Old 29 Nov 2012, 17:15
Christos Teriakis Christos Teriakis is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Real name: Christos
Originally Posted by Simon Lloyd View Post
...originally written by MicroHellas (Maria) but i think her partner Christeris...

A photo is worth of 1,000 words. Please rear this thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tootsie.jpg (49.6 KB, 23 views)
  #11  
Old 11 Dec 2012, 16:21
Nelson58 Nelson58 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Originally Posted by ChrisTERiS View Post
Thank you for your supporting words. There is no any difference between vB3 and vB4 versions because these addons are 100% operating in admincp, which (Thanks God) they haven't any changes netween vB3 and vB4.

Chris
Chris,

Where can I get your newsletter mod? Thanks!!

Nelson
  #12  
Old 11 Dec 2012, 16:38
Christos Teriakis Christos Teriakis is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Real name: Christos
Originally Posted by Nelson58 View Post
Chris,

Where can I get your newsletter mod? Thanks!!

Nelson
Hello Nelson,

https://www.christeris.com/software/...ewsletter.html

Chris
  #13  
Old 13 Jan 2013, 13:01
LinkBliss_com LinkBliss_com is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Real name: Eric Frost
Hmm, I've been hunting microNewsletter for 15 minutes and didn't realize it was actually on christeris now until I came on this thread. You should say on your site that it was formerly microNewsletter LOL

Very good.

Is there way to try it first?

Eric
  #14  
Old 13 Jan 2013, 16:09
Nelson58 Nelson58 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
No, and there are no installation instructions.

When I asked for help because I had trouble getting it to work, he refunded my money and banned me from his site. Apparently, that is his idea of tech support.

Not trying to flame the guy, just stating facts.
  #15  
Old 13 Jan 2013, 17:09
Christos Teriakis Christos Teriakis is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Real name: Christos
Originally Posted by Nelson58 View Post
Not trying to flame the guy, just stating facts.
If you want to state facts then please do it on the honest way. You're saying that you have troubles to get it working. That's not true. You were able to build and send newsletter (actually you sent me by email a copy of it). What you were unable to do is to put your own header/footer. Even if design/code modifications are NOT supporting from any company (even vBulletin does not support design/code modifications), I said you that I'll do it just because I wanted to help you (again... it was help... no support). You sent me your URL a day after and you expecting to have it ready in less than 24h !! That's incredible. When I'm offering something you can't press me to do it right now. I had scheduled to do it on weekend.

What you did? In less than 24 hours you start posting here that there is no support etc etc. Do you know any normal people who will helps you after it? No. That was what I did. I issued a full refund, I allowed you to continue using my mods (14 in total), and YES I banned you from my site. What's wrong here? You're administrating forum too. You don't ban members whom you don't like? You do. This is what I did and this is the reason that I wrote you. That you're not welcome in my site any more. Please drop the myth that because I'm seller I'll accept anyone to my site. Yes I want sales, yes I want customers. But I don't beg for them. That's the difference.

Chris
PS: And next time please avoid writing such things
I tried your newsletter mod and it doesn't even work. Piece of shit.
I'm going to block your email. You are a ++++ing loser.

Last edited by Christos Teriakis; 13 Jan 2013 at 17:15. Reason: Typo
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 20:41.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: