Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02 Oct 2014, 07:36

How do I go about debugging to find the cause of the problem?
Old 02 Oct 2014, 10:17

Not sure, depends on alot of different variables.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 02 Oct 2014, 10:34

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
Wierd, it should be showing as moderated. Care to send me a admin account so I can see what is going on?
PM sent.

--------------- Added 02 Oct 2014 at 11:13 ---------------

I installed the mod again and for some reason it now changes the postbody class to postbody_moderated. Not sure why it's working now or what happened. But it now need the CSS to work.
Old 02 Oct 2014, 22:04

This has been fixed on the users site.

Black Snow, make sure you change the CSS in the master style to what I mentioned earlier.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Or export the current XML, make the change, then re import.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 03 Oct 2014, 09:24

Thanks again ozzy. I am trying to make new stylevars for the mod. When I fill in all the boxes, select the product and click save, I get this error:

A required field called product is missing or has an invalid value.
Any idea what it means or why it's happening?
Old 03 Oct 2014, 10:09

Not sure, can't say I ever came across that before.
Old 03 Oct 2014, 10:14

It works fine most of the time but now and then it pops up with that error and I can't add a stylevar to the product.
Old 03 Oct 2014, 10:20

Try disabling hooks via includes/config.php and try again.
Old 03 Oct 2014, 10:41

Try disabling hooks via includes/config.php and try again.
Still get the same error. I had it before and I had to delete the product and make it again from scratch.
Old 03 Oct 2014, 10:45

Has to be something on your site, I just tried to add another stylevar to the mod and was successful.
Old 03 Oct 2014, 11:18

Anything in the error logs?
Old 03 Oct 2014, 11:29

It's not the mod you helped with, it's a fresh mod I'm making stylevars for.
Old 03 Oct 2014, 12:40

If you pm me the XML file on my site, I can look at it later today.
Old 03 Oct 2014, 12:48

If you pm me the XML file on my site, I can look at it later today.
I will later. Does this look OK? I am wanting to make an option to choose whether links are underlined or not when hovered over. I have made the option for the mod and if selected yes, then links will be underlined. If selected no, they won't be.

Then in url.css I have this:

Old 14 Oct 2014, 10:12

How do I go about adding a setting from a mod into a plugin?

I want to add an input box into my mod which an admin can enter a URL or name etc, then have the setting output the value via a plugin.

--------------- Added 14 Oct 2014 at 10:24 ---------------

I know I can add this to a template:

But I wondered if I can also add it into a plugin or is there a different way to do it?

I suppose I would be better off creating a template, putting my code inside it, then running a plugin to call the template to insert it inside the showthread template?