Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 20 Feb 2008, 19:18
unenergizer unenergizer is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Texas, YE HAW
Real name: Andrew Brown
Question Who plays WOW?

So, who here plays World of Warcraft (WOW)? I was just wondering because I play myslef.


If you do play, share what your character name is and other info.

Name: unenergizer (my first toon)
Server: Dunmaul (US)
More: lvl 45 Fire Mage.

so, if you play on dunemaul then hit me up!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20 Feb 2008, 19:45
Caerydd's Avatar
Caerydd Caerydd is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK
Meeeee!

Qialynna
The Sha'tar EU
lvl 70 Priest of all trades (<3 Shadow)
__________________

http://www.aelyria.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20 Feb 2008, 19:48
no mods's Avatar
no mods no mods is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I did level 6 bull looking dude. My trial ran out.
__________________
Currently Forum less.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20 Feb 2008, 20:45
Dean C's Avatar
Dean C Dean C is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Real name: Dean Clatworthy
WoW ruins lives. It's worse than all the drugs out there.
__________________
Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20 Feb 2008, 21:20
G0F0RBR0KE's Avatar
G0F0RBR0KE G0F0RBR0KE is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Real name: James
I agree with him. I suggest you toss away WOW before you're to addicted, you start doing stupid stuff.
__________________
http://vb-spanish.com is releasing soon (help will be appericated).
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20 Feb 2008, 21:24
Caerydd's Avatar
Caerydd Caerydd is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK
Lets keep the hate out of this thread? I enjoy playing, I have a full time job, a long term partner, and other hobbies that also take up my time.

If you have a little self control, WoW is no more addictive than snowboarding, horse riding, or any other hobby which can take up a lot of your time if you let it. (Also less expensive.)>>
__________________

http://www.aelyria.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21 Feb 2008, 06:28
unenergizer unenergizer is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Texas, YE HAW
Real name: Andrew Brown
Personally, I find Web Design more addicting than WOW. Though web design is a passion of mine. Any more world of warcraft players out there?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21 Feb 2008, 08:27
Caerydd's Avatar
Caerydd Caerydd is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK
I think if you hunt around Gryphon & Sweedes mods, you might find a few wow players sniffing around there
__________________

http://www.aelyria.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21 Feb 2008, 10:11
Collyn Collyn is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
WoW player here, and it's not the game, it's people with weak wills that are the problem.


Vendrahga
Argent Dawn
Level 70 Boomkin
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 22 Feb 2008, 21:41
Dean C's Avatar
Dean C Dean C is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Real name: Dean Clatworthy
Originally Posted by Caerydd View Post
Lets keep the hate out of this thread? I enjoy playing, I have a full time job, a long term partner, and other hobbies that also take up my time.

If you have a little self control, WoW is no more addictive than snowboarding, horse riding, or any other hobby which can take up a lot of your time if you let it. (Also less expensive.)>>
I know two people who ruined a year of their life playing that game. One dropped out of university, and the other became a recluse and almost ruined his degree. And it's not hate
__________________
Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 22 Feb 2008, 21:52
no mods's Avatar
no mods no mods is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Originally Posted by Dean C View Post
I know two people who ruined a year of their life playing that game. One dropped out of university, and the other became a recluse and almost ruined his degree. And it's not hate
Just cause two people got way to addicted doesn't mean the game itself is bad. There are people like that in every hobby.
__________________
Currently Forum less.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 22 Feb 2008, 22:05
Zachery's Avatar
Zachery Zachery is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Real name: Zachery Woods
That sounds like they have their own problems with addictive substances. I know a considerably ammount of people both professional and still in school who maintain good GPA's / Careers with no negitive side effects from playing wow.
I play wow, I know Dan/Fewyn does as well as Link14716/Squall14716.
__________________
Looking for ImpEx?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 22 Feb 2008, 22:50
Dan's Avatar
Dan Dan is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Real name: Daniel
Originally Posted by Zachery View Post
That sounds like they have their own problems with addictive substances. I know a considerably ammount of people both professional and still in school who maintain good GPA's / Careers with no negitive side effects from playing wow.
I play wow, I know Dan/Fewyn does as well as Link14716/Squall14716.
Yep I play wow and it doesn't really effect my college course work atm (except when I want to raid during exam week or midterms =p).
__________________
Former vBulletin.org Staff Member

Guildhead | Torhead | Wowhead
Please do not Private Message, Email or Instant Message me for Support with vBulletin or help with any Modifications to vBulletin.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 22 Feb 2008, 23:34
Digital Jedi's Avatar
Digital Jedi Digital Jedi is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Mark Daniel Martinez
Anyone play the TCG? We have a section for it our forums, but not much activity there. Not that our members don't try, there just aren't too many of them. I wanted to play, but couldn't get over how much it looked like Vs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 23 Feb 2008, 04:15
Dan's Avatar
Dan Dan is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Real name: Daniel
Originally Posted by Digital Jedi View Post
Anyone play the TCG? We have a section for it our forums, but not much activity there. Not that our members don't try, there just aren't too many of them. I wanted to play, but couldn't get over how much it looked like Vs.
The only thing the TCG is useful for imo is the loot cards, some people like it though it seems.
__________________
Former vBulletin.org Staff Member

Guildhead | Torhead | Wowhead
Please do not Private Message, Email or Instant Message me for Support with vBulletin or help with any Modifications to vBulletin.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: