Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08 Dec 2017, 12:18

Sending a Private Message

Hello,

I'm trying to send a private message to a moderator, it does not seem that I have permission to send PM's yet. Is there any way I can contact a moderator or admin directly? I did try the contact form around a week ago but got no reply so I wanted to send a PM.

Thanks

Last edited by John_X; 08 Dec 2017 at 14:47.
Old 09 Dec 2017, 09:48

Originally Posted by John_X View Post
Hello,

I'm trying to send a private message to a moderator, it does not seem that I have permission to send PM's yet. Is there any way I can contact a moderator or admin directly? I did try the contact form around a week ago but got no reply so I wanted to send a PM.

Thanks
John,

You are currently showing up as unlicensed.

To be able to download modifications and/or receive support here at vBulletin.org which also includes usage of the private message system, we ask you to please click here (vB-Germany users click here) and enter your email address. You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

To protect our customers privacy you will also need to Opt-In to license validation for all Support Sites. You must authorize vBulletin.org in order to validate your license status here. You can do this at the page linked above for your distributor. Make sure to set the permission to allow vBulletin.org to validate your status.

The update of your account can take up to one hour.

Thank you.

Search - Use the search feature to find similar issues/answers.
Information - Include screenshots, copy/pasted error codes, url etc.
Fixed - Please return to your thread/post and let us know how it was fixed!
Thanks - For participating! Click the "Like" on a post if someone helped you!
Old 09 Dec 2017, 18:16

Hello,

I'm not looking to download mods or vbullein support, I needed help with an old forum account on this site.

Thanks
Old 10 Dec 2017, 13:25

Originally Posted by John_X View Post
Hello,

I'm not looking to download mods or vbullein support, I needed help with an old forum account on this site.

Thanks
I think you should try these contact options, mods over here have no control over your license.

https://www.vbulletin.com/en/contacts/
Old 10 Dec 2017, 14:28

I don't have a license query

Just need to e-mail or PM a moderator or admin regarding an old forum account on this site, used the contact form but got no response. Perhaps a moderator or admin can e-mail me and I'll respond from there with my query?
Old 10 Dec 2017, 21:18

One of the forum admins is also the main sales contact at vBulletin so while it doesn't sound logical emailing sales@vbulletin.com might get you in touch with a vbulletin.org Administrator.

(@BirdOPrey5) Former vb.org Moderator. Fighting for a free & independent vb.org.
BirdOPrey5.com - Exclusive VB Mods! (Formerly Qapla.com) | Joe's Ultimate Off Topic
Note - I do not read my PMs often, do not expect quick replies.
Old 14 Dec 2017, 18:26

Please send another email to sales@vbulletin.com and put my name in the subject line. I'll pick it up and see what I can do.