Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06 Jul 2009, 03:22

Forum automiatically "Marked Read" when logging out...

I am a moderator at a couple of forums and sometime when accessing the forum through a cell phone, I am unable to read all the threads since my last visit. Then when I am inactive for 15 minutes (as I have my account set to not log me out and "remember me") the threads and posts I missed are lost and I have a hard time finding them again on my next visit. Is there a tool that allows the Admin of the forum to not do this and until you specially click the "Mark Forums Read" the posts still look new?

Thanks in advance!
Old 07 Jul 2009, 23:42

Originally Posted by jtv-sports View Post
I am a moderator at a couple of forums and sometime when accessing the forum through a cell phone, I am unable to read all the threads since my last visit. Then when I am inactive for 15 minutes (as I have my account set to not log me out and "remember me") the threads and posts I missed are lost and I have a hard time finding them again on my next visit. Is there a tool that allows the Admin of the forum to not do this and until you specially click the "Mark Forums Read" the posts still look new?

Thanks in advance!
Anyone?
Old 24 Oct 2011, 05:12

This is my question too...

I need my forums to give me more time befor it automatically marks forums read

Wayne
Old 24 Oct 2011, 05:42

AdminCP > Settings > Options > General Settings > Thread/Forum Read Marking Type