Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12 Sep 2015, 21:05

Social Media Buttons

I like to place social media buttons for facebook twitter linkedin ang Google + for my site, constructforum.com
how and where can i do that?
Old 19 Sep 2015, 02:51

anyone?
Old 19 Sep 2015, 11:12

Perhaps this, http://ozzmodz.com/forumdisplay.php/...inks-In-NavBar
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 20 Sep 2015, 14:26

Why do we need any mods, why is it not provided by VB?
Old 20 Sep 2015, 14:27

Because it is not.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 20 Sep 2015, 14:37

You could be cool with that, for me, i will never ever even touch any mod.
GA VB is ok, they may incorporate your mod.
Old 20 Sep 2015, 14:44

Well then why is there a need for this site? Why is there 2600 mods for vB4? Why is there 1900 mods for vB3?

They are there because it is impossible to include everything in the core.

If you never use any mods why are you here? This site is dedicated to modification of vB from the core, so if you need no modifications, there is no need to be here.

Also, vB3 and vB4 is not in active development, so I seriously doubt anything will be added to it.
Old 20 Sep 2015, 14:54

VB 4 not under any further development?

You said that, would VB staff confirm?
Old 20 Sep 2015, 15:16

This has been a known fact for quite awhile now.

Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
As far as IB Management is concerned, vB4 is an old version, vB5 is the current version - and therefore the only one they will develop.

Its a constant uphill battle for me to get any work done on it - and all they will entertain is occasional fixing of major issues - like php 5.4 problems, php 5.5 issues, and more recently, facebook.

There will not, ever, be any more feature development. It is, infact, only its continued popularity with customers that gets it any time at all.