Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 23 Jun 2013, 00:55

What Style is this?

I need a style like this or similar to this, anyone got any suggestions?
Old 23 Jun 2013, 02:11

Have you checked the style section yet
Old 24 Jun 2013, 17:33

Hmm unless I'm that far out of the loop it's not one available for free, perhaps it's a paid style but certainly custom.

Search - Use the search feature to find similar issues/answers.
Information - Include screenshots, copy/pasted error codes, url etc.
Fixed - Please return to your thread/post and let us know how it was fixed!
Thanks - For participating! Click the "Like" on a post if someone helped you!
Old 05 Jul 2013, 11:19

The style is not a free one. I have the fully integrated version for it for vBulletin 3.x and 4.x along with the images directory and plugin integration also.

It was custom to the site prior to it closing and is unavailable to download for 'free' elsewhere.

Just some insight to explain the fact you won't find it anywhere.

Regards, Joshua Pike.
Old 05 Jul 2013, 16:14

Interesting.. if this is the same site, it looks like it's been closed down.
habhomeforum.net

Email me for website help: brandon[at]sheley[dot]org
Old 05 Jul 2013, 18:05

Originally Posted by Brandon Sheley View Post
Interesting.. if this is the same site, it looks like it's been closed down.
habhomeforum.net
It closed down the other day.

All of the custom modifications and skins for this website are currently only in my possession as far as I personally know of.

Unless another administrator of the forum (which is highly unlikely) backed it up, then there are nowhere to be found apart from on my external hard drive.
Old 05 Aug 2013, 22:58

Originally Posted by Joshua Pike View Post
The style is not a free one. I have the fully integrated version for it for vBulletin 3.x and 4.x along with the images directory and plugin integration also.

It was custom to the site prior to it closing and is unavailable to download for 'free' elsewhere.

Just some insight to explain the fact you won't find it anywhere.

Regards, Joshua Pike.
Indeed, you will not find this for free nor will you find this for sale anywhere else.

It closed down the other day.

All of the custom modifications and skins for this website are currently only in my possession as far as I personally know of.

Unless another administrator of the forum (which is highly unlikely) backed it up, then there are nowhere to be found apart from on my external hard drive.
Which shouldn't even be in your possession. You do not own any of the work from this skin, nor should you even have it. The work is mine, it was developed by myself, I have the PSD and original work to prove that and the work of which was on the website displayed above and it shouldn't be getting given out at all.
Old 05 Aug 2013, 23:02

Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
Indeed, you will not find this for free nor will you find this for sale anywhere else.

Which shouldn't even be in your possession. You do not own any of the work from this skin, nor should you even have it. The work is mine, it was developed by myself, I have the PSD and original work to prove that and the work of which was on the website displayed above and it shouldn't be getting given out at all.
Never stated this was owned by myself or developed by myself. I was the technician of the site and the reason I have this skin in my possession is because I have backups of the site before it closed down. Had no intention to sell it or give it away.
Old 05 Aug 2013, 23:04

Never stated this was owned by myself or developed by myself. I was the technician of the site and the reason I have this skin in my possession is because I have backups of the site before it closed down. Had no intention to sell it or give it away.
Regardless of the matter, that skin and any work with that skin should not be in your possession.
Old 05 Aug 2013, 23:07

Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
Regardless of the matter, that skin and any work with that skin should not be in your possession.
Again, reasons stated above. I simply keep backups of the servers I administrate for a period of time before wiping them, in case the clients need to retrieve data from there previous web site. After that time is up, they will be removed...

Although... Since you're making such a big deal out of it... Proof you own these would also be acknowledged to help resolve the situation.
Old 05 Aug 2013, 23:14

Again, reasons stated above. I simply keep backups of the servers I administrate for a period of time before wiping them, in case the clients need to retrieve data from there previous web site. After that time is up, they will be removed...

Although... Since you're making such a big deal out of it... Proof you own these would also be acknowledged to help resolve the situation.
I can confirm that Ryaan was the creator of this skin and at present the only person who should be using it is Aaron Strife. As far as I am aware.

Correct me if I'm wrong ryaan. So you shouldn't be selling it Mr Pike
Old 06 Aug 2013, 00:36

Until ryaan can prove he is the creater of the skins there is not point in fighting over it and as pike said above he wont be selling them. Seems strange to me that a few days after this post was made a new user claims to be the owner of the skins and site. And some how finds this post. Then another new user registers and says that he is so rayaan if you are prove it.
Old 06 Aug 2013, 13:55

Originally Posted by xHissy View Post
I can confirm that Ryaan was the creator of this skin and at present the only person who should be using it is Aaron Strife. As far as I am aware.

Correct me if I'm wrong ryaan. So you shouldn't be selling it Mr Pike
I am not selling the skin, nor have I sold it or gave it away to anybody. I will not be doing so either. I have stated the reason I have the template on one of my drives and I have also stated after the contract is terminated which is assigned via the Terms of Service of the hosting provider that I run, it will be removed. It's currently only there for backup purposes of the client for a certain amount of time until that expires.

Please state where I said I would be selling? Also I know that this skin has been sold on the market numerous times to others by a particular somebody... But that somebody is not me. So if people are looking to put the blame on me, if it means that much to you I will happily take this to the next level by going via a court order... Considering you're accusing me right out of the blue, so I assume you have enough legit 'evidence' to assume that it is myself?

My company would not do such a rash thing as I manage all of the backups of our clients personally where nobody has access to them but myself, and retrieve data if the client requests.

Originally Posted by ForceHSS View Post
Until ryaan can prove he is the creater of the skins there is not point in fighting over it and as pike said above he wont be selling them. Seems strange to me that a few days after this post was made a new user claims to be the owner of the skins and site. And some how finds this post. Then another new user registers and says that he is so rayaan if you are prove it.
What this guy said.
Old 07 Aug 2013, 05:45

I am not selling the skin, nor have I sold it or gave it away to anybody. I will not be doing so either. I have stated the reason I have the template on one of my drives and I have also stated after the contract is terminated which is assigned via the Terms of Service of the hosting provider that I run, it will be removed. It's currently only there for backup purposes of the client for a certain amount of time until that expires.

Please state where I said I would be selling? Also I know that this skin has been sold on the market numerous times to others by a particular somebody... But that somebody is not me. So if people are looking to put the blame on me, if it means that much to you I will happily take this to the next level by going via a court order... Considering you're accusing me right out of the blue, so I assume you have enough legit 'evidence' to assume that it is myself?

My company would not do such a rash thing as I manage all of the backups of our clients personally where nobody has access to them but myself, and retrieve data if the client requests.

What this guy said.
Aaron Strife is the owner of the website, he bought the skins. So whatever you people can sit there and think, go for it but I know who the real owner is, and so does Ryaan. You know Strife Josh Pike, so don't even try and worm your way out of it.

This skin should not be on your files either, as he was not even hosted by you/your company, so your telling utter lies there. Then explain to me, you say you've not been giving skins out, you've leaked stuff everywhere, so you can be quiet.
Old 07 Aug 2013, 08:40

I think all yous guys need to grow up! and take this to PM's or emails. JMHO!