Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
CA Evo 3.8.3 - 25 colors (9 new colors) - Clean and easy to read Details »
CA Evo 3.8.3 - 25 colors (9 new colors) - Clean and easy to read
Mod Version: 1.00, by Sofia (Designer) Sofia is offline
Developer Last Online: Aug 2012 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 3.8.x Rating: (71 votes - 4.72 average) Installs: 1764
Released: 26 May 2009 Last Update: 20 Jul 2009 Downloads: 16217
Not Supported Re-usable Code Translations  



(new)
CA Evo Ranks here



http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/vborg...hreadid=214585













25 colors (For each color: fluid or fixed) :





Screenshots








Installation
  • Upload "ca_evo_color" into "images"
  • Import XML Style

Ranks

CA Evo Ranks: click here

Other
Please click INSTALL if you like this style.

Enjoy !

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
CA Serenity 3.8.3 - Many Colors - Clean and easy to read Sofia vBulletin 3.8 Styles 39 09 Aug 2010 18:06
Steadfast Theme (Clean easy to read) Raskula vBulletin 3.8 Styles 39 29 May 2009 20:05
CA Serenity (clean, web 2.0 design, vbadvanced support, many colors) CyberAlien vBulletin 3.6 Styles 96 06 Mar 2009 14:51
Steadfast Theme (Clean easy to read) Raskula vBulletin 3.7 Styles 13 12 Jan 2009 19:39

  #151  
Old 23 Jul 2009, 19:46
Arkham's Avatar
Arkham Arkham is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Originally Posted by worried View Post
As far as I know each color installs separately. There is no one template.
Thanks for the head's up! I have too many customizations to deal with. Oh well. It's a beautiful style - definitely one of the best.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 23 Jul 2009, 20:14
johnbro johnbro is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
awesome thanks
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 24 Jul 2009, 10:55
David Wallace David Wallace is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Thanks!

Great Style jut what I was looking for!

I problem with the Nav bar - take a look at millenniumdivers.org which is running Default style with a small mod to the Nav template.

You can switch to CA EVO the usual way and I lose my nav bar and it reinstates the original default. I had thought I could just make the same mods to the CA Evo nav style but having looked at it i'm not sure (I'm still very new to programming)

Any suggestions?

PS
I know I have to use a narrower logo
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 24 Jul 2009, 14:58
giyotin92 giyotin92 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks Sofia

in the StÆNGER
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 25 Jul 2009, 19:44
adamskiii adamskiii is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I love this!! Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 26 Jul 2009, 01:44
dvbusuario's Avatar
dvbusuario dvbusuario is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Hi Sofia,

Could you implement this MOD to be able select from your 25 themes using ajax whitout upload them all?

Demo: http://www.forum-lance.com/index.php?styleid=90

Thank you!
__________________

Webmaster: http://www.ElDestrampe.net
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 26 Jul 2009, 18:24
sKippah sKippah is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am on it. For shure i will need some Help but if somebody is faster then me, i dont mind

BTW u just need certain Images for thead, tcat, footer and so on.....
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 26 Jul 2009, 19:30
sKippah sKippah is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Well, its harder then i thought. As u can see.. tcat, thead background (border) is still Grey, Navbar also in grey. Logo also in grey but should be red, Writing is also still in grey....What i have till now is this Code. PLEASE can somebody help me... its not just for me. As u can see a lot of ppl like to have it and this style is gorgeous for me

Here is the code.. I used this http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=208603

And this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Thanks a lot for your help

Well i tested around the whole night but i dont get it..... I am not a coder so its f**** hard for me.....
For shure it would be the better way, cause u just need to Copy some images, but the easier way seems to be this http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=205755 but it needs much more space, and its also not so comfortable.. So, still hoping somebody can help us here with the css Option. Thanks

Last edited by sKippah; 28 Jul 2009 at 15:49.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 27 Jul 2009, 01:01
001 001 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
I suggest more space after the QUOTE tag. The default style has enough space after the quote so that you don't have to put a blank line after it. But with your style such a post appears without enough space.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 28 Jul 2009, 15:48
sKippah sKippah is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
The problem is, that i dont know what i also need to change... this way is to hard for me, need a professionall doin´ it
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 28 Jul 2009, 22:44
UKBusinessLive UKBusinessLive is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Real name: Gerry
Hi Sofia

Love It !!

This is such a cool design, I've bookedmarked it and will be installing shortly

Well Done
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 29 Jul 2009, 10:11
Sofia Sofia is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Sofia
Originally Posted by sKippah View Post
I am on it. For shure i will need some Help but if somebody is faster then me, i dont mind

BTW u just need certain Images for thead, tcat, footer and so on.....
Originally Posted by dvbusuario View Post
Hi Sofia,

Could you implement this MOD to be able select from your 25 themes using ajax whitout upload them all?

Demo: http://www.forum-lance.com/index.php?styleid=90

Thank you!
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Thanks for the head's up! I have too many customizations to deal with. Oh well. It's a beautiful style - definitely one of the best.
Originally Posted by sKippah View Post
Well, its harder then i thought. As u can see.. tcat, thead background (border) is still Grey, Navbar also in grey. Logo also in grey but should be red, Writing is also still in grey....What i have till now is this Code. PLEASE can somebody help me... its not just for me. As u can see a lot of ppl like to have it and this style is gorgeous for me

Here is the code.. I used this http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=208603

And this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Thanks a lot for your help

Well i tested around the whole night but i dont get it..... I am not a coder so its f**** hard for me.....
For shure it would be the better way, cause u just need to Copy some images, but the easier way seems to be this http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=205755 but it needs much more space, and its also not so comfortable.. So, still hoping somebody can help us here with the css Option. Thanks
Originally Posted by sKippah View Post
The problem is, that i dont know what i also need to change... this way is to hard for me, need a professionall doin´ it
I'm sorry, but you can't do that, simply because I use different StyleVars for each style. All images are not in the same folder and have the same name. Misc, Statusicon, buttons ... are different
Moreover, I use remplacement var which contains images URL.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 29 Jul 2009, 10:18
Sofia Sofia is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Sofia
Originally Posted by UKBusinessLive View Post
Hi Sofia

Love It !!

This is such a cool design, I've bookedmarked it and will be installing shortly

Well Done
Hi Gerry.

Thank you You're welcome
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 29 Jul 2009, 17:15
cooltechie cooltechie is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
When I download and use other styles, links are automatically generated for mods. Dark blue (possible others) does not. According to this post, please insert the template hooks that are also in the original vBulletin templates.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 30 Jul 2009, 16:31
001 001 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
I suggest that the current forum below the navbar is a link, otherwise you can't refresh the current forum to check for new messages.
And how to remove underlining thread titles?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 19:58.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: