Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Pink-Lady 4.2 [SKINION] Details »
Pink-Lady 4.2 [SKINION]
Mod Version: 1.00, by xxEarluxx (Designer) xxEarluxx is offline
Developer Last Online: Mar 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.2.0 Rating: (5 votes - 4.60 average) Installs: 43
Released: 09 Jul 2010 Last Update: 19 Feb 2013 Downloads: 506
Not Supported Additional Files  

"A fresh pretty theme accentuating the beauty of the color pink. A light playful pink with splashes of deep pink. Pink lady is sophisticated yet frisky and will surely meet your site needs and wants. "

***LIVE DEMO***

Support Forums:
http://www.skinion.net

Branding Free available here
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Suite Style Red-GEAR 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 5 15 Apr 2017 05:29
Suite Style Crescent 4.1.11 [vBinspired.com] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 19 13 Apr 2012 10:48

  #31  
Old 14 Jan 2012, 22:58
Froberg Froberg is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Yeah.. broken on 4.1.10 entirely.

I think this is going to the graveyard, unless I can magically fix it somehow.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09 Feb 2012, 06:40
alhidaya alhidaya is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Hello,

It s ok for 4.1.1.0 ?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09 Mar 2012, 16:38
xxEarluxx's Avatar
xxEarluxx xxEarluxx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by Froberg View Post
Yeah.. broken on 4.1.10 entirely.

I think this is going to the graveyard, unless I can magically fix it somehow.
Originally Posted by alhidaya View Post
Hello,

It s ok for 4.1.1.0 ?
Updated to 4.1.11 . won't harm your forum or go to graveyard
__________________
www.skinion.net - Affordable + Premium Skins
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 22 Mar 2012, 10:31
-=Leb=-'s Avatar
-=Leb=- -=Leb=- is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
thx for the update
__________________
For You Who Like To Play CounterStrike Source, Check Our Website At:
FireWaLL Website
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 22 Mar 2012, 20:45
Froberg Froberg is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Awesome stuff..

Will replace my self-made version for this, then.

Great work mate. Thanks again. The girls love it!

Edit:
Actually, scratch that.

I'm keeping both.
Here's what I did whilst waiting for an update: http://dubii.dk/forum.php?styleid=11
And yours running on my site: http://dubii.dk/forum.php?styleid=2

Last edited by Froberg; 22 Mar 2012 at 20:51.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 22 Mar 2012, 21:35
xxEarluxx's Avatar
xxEarluxx xxEarluxx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by Froberg View Post
Awesome stuff..

Will replace my self-made version for this, then.

Great work mate. Thanks again. The girls love it!

Edit:
Actually, scratch that.

I'm keeping both.
Here's what I did whilst waiting for an update: http://dubii.dk/forum.php?styleid=11
And yours running on my site: http://dubii.dk/forum.php?styleid=2
Thanks very much , I did notice a few things when went to ur site . Parts of the style seems to not be functioning correctly. I believe this might be a conflict issue after upgrade.I would snuggest reverting templates and style var . then importing and merging with style.
__________________
www.skinion.net - Affordable + Premium Skins
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 23 Mar 2012, 20:54
Froberg Froberg is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Which style, yours or the one I made from yours?

I uploaded yours and merged it in to the old one. I guess it would be simpler to just upload it as something else, then?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 23 Mar 2012, 21:04
xxEarluxx's Avatar
xxEarluxx xxEarluxx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by Froberg View Post
Which style, yours or the one I made from yours?

I uploaded yours and merged it in to the old one. I guess it would be simpler to just upload it as something else, then?
I'm referring to original, when merged with old style certain elements and bugs still remain. So it would be best to revert then merge like I suggested or upload as a new style .
__________________
www.skinion.net - Affordable + Premium Skins
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 23 Mar 2012, 21:17
Froberg Froberg is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Chose the latter option, seems simpler.

I can't tell which bugs were fixed.. but did that do it? : http://dubii.dk/?styleid=13
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 23 Mar 2012, 21:25
xxEarluxx's Avatar
xxEarluxx xxEarluxx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by Froberg View Post
Chose the latter option, seems simpler.

I can't tell which bugs were fixed.. but did that do it? : http://dubii.dk/?styleid=13
Yes that did it, now the navigation bar below the navtab is showing , and there was a issue with popup menu padding. all fixed now !
__________________
www.skinion.net - Affordable + Premium Skins
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 23 Mar 2012, 21:29
Froberg Froberg is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Excellent. I hope you don't mind me taking liberties with your style, the girls just kept screaming for a rebirth after it broke during a maintenance patch.

At any rate, I appreciate the fine work!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 23 Mar 2012, 21:41
xxEarluxx's Avatar
xxEarluxx xxEarluxx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by Froberg View Post
Excellent. I hope you don't mind me taking liberties with your style, the girls just kept screaming for a rebirth after it broke during a maintenance patch.
At any rate, I appreciate the fine work!
It oks , just continue reporting bugs.

cheers
__________________
www.skinion.net - Affordable + Premium Skins
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08 Apr 2012, 07:58
ywwz ywwz is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
very good one
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 15 Apr 2012, 08:56
beckham_250's Avatar
beckham_250 beckham_250 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
thanks for update
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: