Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
vMoods aka Mood Manager (AJAX) Details »
vMoods aka Mood Manager (AJAX)
Developer Last Online: Dec 2013 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.0.x Rating: (69 votes - 4.78 average) Installs: 568
Released: 17 Jan 2010 Last Update: 24 Jan 2010 Downloads: 3567
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Template Edits Auto-Template Additional Files Translations Is in Beta Stage  

vMoods by Luqman Amjad
http://twitter.com/luqmanamjad

I no longer work with vBulletin, therefore will no longer work on vMoods! someone else can takeover...

Online Readme, Version History and Screenshots
- - - - - - - - - -
http://luqmanamjad.com/vmoods4/

Please report any bugs! I'd welcome any feature suggestions!

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Profile Enhancements vMoods aka Mood Manager -=Sniper=- vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 506 14 Dec 2013 15:00
Profile Enhancements vMoods aka Mood Manager -=Sniper=- vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 275 02 Jan 2012 21:16
Profile Enhancements Vmoods Last Update Time Addon paul41598 vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 11 23 Jun 2010 04:56

Old 19 Aug 2015, 18:51

Anyone trying to use this in 4.2.3 with any success? I know they created a navigation feature, and that messes up the plugin some. Here's a post I made in another forum if anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate.

===

One of my templates is having issues rendering data from an array. I use a plugin named vmoods. The part of the template that's having issues is the following:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I'm guessing vmoods_list is defined somewhere in the database, or should be anyway. This was working before I upgraded from 4.1.9 to 4.2.3. Now the list just comes up empty.

Is there somewhere in the db I can see if vmoods_list is being defined? I'm trying to understand why my list is coming up empty after the upgrade.

Thanks.
Old 18 Oct 2015, 14:18

Originally Posted by stevefink View Post
Anyone trying to use this in 4.2.3 with any success? I know they created a navigation feature, and that messes up the plugin some. Here's a post I made in another forum if anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate.

===

One of my templates is having issues rendering data from an array. I use a plugin named vmoods. The part of the template that's having issues is the following:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I'm guessing vmoods_list is defined somewhere in the database, or should be anyway. This was working before I upgraded from 4.1.9 to 4.2.3. Now the list just comes up empty.

Is there somewhere in the db I can see if vmoods_list is being defined? I'm trying to understand why my list is coming up empty after the upgrade.

Thanks.
Trying to use, but without success....
Old 25 Aug 2016, 04:51

hmm nothing like this working anymore huh, thats a shame would be nice to see it finished now that vb4 is "stable"