Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
AdiInviter Pro Contacts Importer | Invite people to your website from Gmail, Yahoo... Details »
AdiInviter Pro Contacts Importer | Invite people to your website from Gmail, Yahoo...
Developer Last Online: Nov 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.0.x Rating: (15 votes - 4.40 average) Installs: 177
Released: 20 Jan 2010 Last Update: 09 May 2014 Downloads: 1381
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files Translations  

AdiInviter Pro v1.1 Premium | Live Demo

What is AdiInviter Pro? :
AdiInviter Pro allows your website visitors to import their contacts from various email providers and social network websites. Your website visitors can send personalized email invitations to all their friends referring/asking them to join your website.

AdiInviter Pro v0.7 Lite Edition Features :
  • Automatic integration into any vBulletin style.
  • Fully customizable invitation template.
  • Import & invite contacts from Gmail and Yahoo services.
  • Import and invite manually entered contacts.
  • Import and invite contacts from manually entered contacts list.
  • Customizable invitation subject and email template under admin panel.
  • Allow/Disallow guest (not-logged in) users to use AdiInviter Pro system.
  • Auto formation of referral register link under invitation message.

Premium Version :
AdiInviter Pro v1.1 | Live Demo

Installation :
Refer to Installation file at : Instructions/Installation Document.html under downloaded zip .

Support :
Yes! In this topic or contact us here to get quick support.

Screenshots :

Note : Kindly avoid premium version discussions in this topic. If you have any comment/suggestion/request about premium version of the product then kindly drop us a line at our official website. We are more than glad to answer your queries.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions AdiInviter Contacts Importer / Inviter : Brings Massive Real Traffic To Your Website nirvana43 vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 240 13 Feb 2013 22:59
Major Additions VbInvite Contacts Inviter / Importer like getmycontacts.com (Brings Massive Traffic) nirvana43 Modification Graveyard 29 07 Aug 2008 03:38

Old 12 Jul 2012, 15:17

inviter api to check gmail or yahoo account not function properly, so you can't import your contacts
Old 13 Jul 2012, 11:16

If you are talking about free version then can you please tell us if you are getting any error or warning?
If you are talking about full version then, Gmail and Yahoo both uses oAuth 2.0 and oAuth 1.0 official API and both services are working perfectly. Kindly contact us at our official support website.
Cheers!!
Old 16 Jul 2012, 03:11

I had the lite version and just purchased the Pro version yesterday. Works great on 4.2, and the support has be awesome. I needed some tweaks to one of the notices and they got right back to me, I wanted the default to be Facebook instead of Gmail.

Thanks!
Old 18 Aug 2012, 03:30

I got the Pro version and that is really impressive what these guys did. Besides having a great product which works amazingly great, their support system is spectacular, similar than mine .

I used it for a client custom script, and had to tweak it a little for that purpose in order to invite people to calendar events. They basically walked me thru the changes that I needed.

After an invited guest registers he gets redirected to that calendar event so he could RSVP etc ...

While doing so, I had the opportunity to study the coding. Very clean and very powerful. I would recommend that to anyone looking for a contact importer.

It was a real pleasure to work with them. Very helpful and professional.

Since the providers change their access method once in a while, those guys stay on top things every time.

I wish them all the best. They more than deserve it.
Old 25 Aug 2012, 08:01

Purchased Adinviter PRO 11 months ago, after Upgrading Vb4.2 i got some errors, actually this error is not related with adinviter it's from some other plugins. But When i ask their support to fix this issue, they have fixed all these issue within few minutes.

Thank you very much guys for your prompt support
Old 25 Aug 2012, 13:59

Hi,

I bought this YEARS ago,
how can I access my "old" account? ... cant find the emails anymore but know the login details.
Old 26 Aug 2012, 05:26

Hello Dear,
I think you have forgotten your login credentials for our customer downloads section. Please email us your email address at [email protected]

P.S.
Please avoid posting pro version support queries in this topic. Kindly contact [email protected] or [email protected]. Cheers!!
Old 26 Aug 2012, 21:22

is it work on 4.2.0?
Old 26 Aug 2012, 21:57

Originally Posted by ecitizen View Post
is it work on 4.2.0?
Pro version works perfect (don't know about free version). I am very happy with that mod.
Old 31 Aug 2012, 08:59

Find friends tab

cms.jpg

Everyone can see Find friends even if they have not the rights to invite someone.

Find friends tag there is not in Navigation Manager.

1. How can i erase this tab and put this menu as submenu in Forums tab ?

2. How can be done someone who has not the rights not to see the Find friends menu ?
Old 01 Sep 2012, 04:25

Originally Posted by barbados View Post
Attachment 140852

Everyone can see Find friends even if they have not the rights to invite someone.

Find friends tag there is not in Navigation Manager.

1. How can i erase this tab and put this menu as submenu in Forums tab ?
We have prepared the steps for the modifications to do on your website in order to move AdiInviter Pro Menu from navtab to navbar. Please check here : http://www.adiinviter.com/forums/sho...ull=1#post2308
P.S.
Please avoid posting pro version support queries in this topic. Kindly contact [email protected] or [email protected]. Cheers!!

Last edited by nirvana43; 07 Nov 2012 at 00:23.
Old 25 Sep 2012, 17:03

The software works great, however if nobody uses it, it is worthless. I have not seen one single new member from this.
Old 06 Nov 2012, 04:49

@attilio,
The software is still working perfectly on your website : http://www.chinesemedicinetimes.com/forum/forum.php.
We tested many importer libraries on your website with our test accounts and everytime it worked fine for us. That is why the problem you are reporting is very strange and since we can't regenerate the issue at our end, we need more info on problem.
We offered you live support on Skype but you rejected the offer. We also offered you teamviewer support which you rejected either. When we asked you to try in debug mode at our end, you said you tried but we were told by MSDN staff that they did not receive any debug data since you didn't tried to import your contacts in debug mode. Anyway, if you still think you are having problem then kindly contact [email protected] or post a topic in our support forums here. This topic is fully dedicated to free version queries only so please avoid posting about Pro version in here. Cheers!!
Old 06 Nov 2012, 19:25

Just bought it, it has some issues with my forum. Will update soon as support fixes it.
Old 06 Nov 2012, 23:54

@semester
Hello Dear,
May i know what issues you are having?

Please avoid posting pro version support queries in this topic. Kindly contact [email protected] or [email protected] Cheers!!