Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Old 21 Apr 2007, 02:44

Originally Posted by captainron19 View Post
Site Name: Disney-Forums.com
URL: http://www.disney-forums.com
Description: Disney-Forums.com is an online family oriented community for anyone with the love and passion for anything Disney. The site includes a Disney Chat room and numerous areas for games, trivia contests and most importantly Disney Vacation and Trip planning.

Reason for nomination: The site has been up for only about 1 month and there has already been over 160 members to join with 6,000 plus posts. Members continue to join at a rate of at least 5-7 a day. Not only is there a wealth of information from dedicated Disney fans but also numerous Disney Employees (Cast members) have joined as members of the board to lend their expertise.
I second or third this site.
Old 23 Apr 2007, 00:19

Site Name: Haitiwebs
URL: www.haitiwebs.com
Description: A bilingual virtual Haitian community
Reason for nomination: This site has been hacked to the extreme. Not your normal vbulletin site. The slideshow on homepage boast 150 images and we have more than 26 Gigs of information on it.

Last edited by Lionel; 23 Apr 2007 at 00:22.
Old 24 Apr 2007, 16:23

Site Name: Gamez-on-Demand
URL: www.gamez-on-demand.co.uk/forum
Description: Gaming Community, please to talk about all games, consols, and generally anything you like.
Reason for Nomination: Me and the rest of the people involved have done a great job on setting it up and modding it to how the users want it.. and i think they deserver some recognition for all their work!

Join In
Games reviews wanted. Find Out More...
Old 25 Apr 2007, 21:35

Site Name: Mygeyiq
URL: http://mygeyiq.com
Description: Mygeyiq is a funny forum site.Users are talking about comical news; anecdotes; funny links,videos,pictures and all about funny things..
Reason for Nomination: I and my friends were create the first fun based forum in Turkey. We took it 3.5 years but its founder sold it someone.After that we created Mygeyiq (The previous one is Geyiq lol ). Now 316 days past from creation. It has over 700.000 posts and 16.400 threads. We didn't take any advertisement until now. Additionally I think our design is simple and usefull.

Last edited by OziloZ; 26 Apr 2007 at 14:38.
Old 26 Apr 2007, 14:33

Originally Posted by OziloZ View Post
Site Name: Mygeyiq
URL: http://mygeyiq.com
Description: Mygeyiq is a funny forum site.Users are talking about comical news; anecdotes; funny links,videos,pictures and all about funny things..
Reason for Nomination: Me and my friends were create the first funny based forum in Turkey. We took it 3.5 years but its founder sold it someone.After that we created Mygeyiq (The previous one is Geyiq lol ). Now 316 days past from creation. It has over 700.000 posts and 16.400 threads. We didn't take any advertisement until now. Additionally I think our design is simply and usefull.
seconded
Old 27 Apr 2007, 02:31

Originally Posted by bela-meaad View Post
------------------------------------
Site Name: Bela Meaad
URL: www.bela-meaad.com
Forum URL: www.bela-meaad.com/forum.php
Description: Bela-Meaad.com is Online Since: Jan-2004, has more than 40,000 members.
Bela-Meaad.com brings together all factions and races from all over the world to enjoy a beautiful time.
Reason for Nomination: custom style (i Design it). very clean coding, i spent 4 months to finish this site. its Encoding UTF-8. postbit template is personal coding & can switch the box from left to right within one click.
Seconded
Old 27 Apr 2007, 10:58

Description: Bela-Meaad.com is Online Since: Jan-2004, has more than 40,000 members.
Bela-Meaad.com brings together all factions and races from all over the world to enjoy a beautiful time.
Reason for Nomination: custom style (i Design it). very clean coding, i spent 4 months to finish this site. its Encoding UTF-8. postbit template is personal coding & can switch the box from left to right within one click.

Seconded
Old 27 Apr 2007, 12:25

I would like to nominate www.chefclub.net.
Old 27 Apr 2007, 16:04

Seconded
Old 27 Apr 2007, 20:38

Site Name: Glorify the past...Live for the present
URL: www.glorifythepast.com
Forum URL: www.glorifythepast.com/forums/index.php
Description: Chargers, NFL Discussion
Reason: Because I hope you like the place as much as I.
Old 28 Apr 2007, 08:52

Seconded
Old 28 Apr 2007, 10:00

Seconded
Old 30 Apr 2007, 14:15

Hope I'm not too late. Best of luck everyone!

Site Name: Fable 2
URL: Fable 2 Forum
Description: ProjectEgo.net is a community dedicated to providing essential news and info regarding Lionhead Studios' upcoming RPG for the Microsoft Xbox 360, Fable 2.
Old 30 Apr 2007, 17:53

Site Name: Talksox
URL:http://talksox.com
Description:A popular Red Sox message board with almost 3,000 members and 250,000 posts.
Reason for nomination:What started because of a hobby of mine has grown into a thriving community. I feel like this site has a much stronger sense of friendship/community than most other similarly sized forums. Very user-friendly.
Old 01 May 2007, 05:09

I second the following

http://www.iptourneys.com
http://battlefield2142-clan.info
http://forums.projectego.net

Best of luck to all