Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Old 24 Sep 2007, 23:12

Originally Posted by christian8a View Post
Site Name: MyLs1.com

Site URL: http://www.myls1.com

Description: A site made for LSX car enthusiast. We Offer heck of alot more than other LSX or GM boards out there and we have some very good flash designs on it.

Reason for Nomination: Alot of hrs of work, but the site turned out beautifull so I wanted to share it with people from vbulletin forums.

No other LSX site has the stuff that we have and will have.
The looking of the site is Unique also.

Might want to check our profiles pages

Mine can be seen at http://www.myls1.com/chris

Thanx
Chris___
Seconded. This is an awesome site, even more awesome design.
I have GOT to know where the profile setup came from.
Old 27 Sep 2007, 22:34

Site Name: HaloMexico.com

URL: halomexico.com

Description: Biggest Halo Fan Site in spanish

Reason for Nomination: We are the main source for info about halo (the videogame) in spanish, we have about 17,000 + members from all over latinamerica in just 1 year and a half of being online. We used to be on phpbb and since we have vbulletin, people find us more profesional, including Xbox Mexico, who just invited the team to the Halo 3 Presentation in Mexico. We've never been nominated before and will love to. Besides my birthday is in October so it will be a great birthday present
Old 28 Sep 2007, 17:45

Site Name: Dentocafe

URL: www.dentocafe.com

Description: Largest Dentistry and Medical Health Discussion board featuring exclusive Case studies, Illustrations, Exam Tips, Tons of E-books and much more to your surprise...
Reason for Nomination: Its just been 5 months and Dentocafe is having a smooth cruise in the Ocean of Web.

Apart from catering Dental and Medical health professionals, Dentocafe aims to provide professional counseling services to the Non-medics.
We are updating our E-books sections to make it one of the best library in the industry.
Though i am a Dentist, i have always been attracted towards the internet and hence learnt the basics with my friends and web support.

I am greatly indebted to the vB community and would love to get nominated and Win the BOTM.

Your valuable suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Thanks
Old 28 Sep 2007, 23:02

Arrow

Site Name:
GenXGlow.com - Online Rave Culture Community

URL:
www.genxglow.com

Description:
Online community centered around electronic music and the culture that surrounds it.

Reason for Nomination:
Initially launched in the middle of this past May, GenXGlow.com has grown to become a popular destination for electronic music and rave discussions. Our membership base, revenue, thread count, and unique visitor traffic is consistently growing every month.

Our promotion strategy exists both online and in the real world. Within the online playing field, our social media optimization and search engine optimization campaigns are at full steam. In the real world, we have formed relationships with companies that organize raves and forming agreements to display banners and such at events.

Our site is composed of countless MODs which are all geared towards building a social community and an authoritative resource within our niche. In every aspect, it has been tweaked and organized to be useful and self promoting.

Check us out
Old 29 Sep 2007, 15:51

Originally Posted by Cole2026 View Post
Site Name: ChristianUtopia
URL: http://www.christianutopia.com/forums/
Description: A Christian centered community. A place where both Christians and non-Christians alike can come and discuss both interesting and fun things.
Reason for Nomination: Great style and modification balance. The site combines intelligent, compelling discussions with a Web 2.0, intuitive interface and design.
Seconded.
Old 29 Sep 2007, 20:24

Site Name: Arkitera Forum

URL: http://forum.arkitera.com/

Description: The biggest architecture community in Turkey.

Reason for Nomination: Arkitera Online is the first and biggest architectural online publishing in Turkey. Arkitera Forum is the one of the powerful tool for Arkitera Online with it's around 90.000 posts and 25.000 members. Although quantity is big the most important thing for the Arkitera Forum is not quantity. Quality is the most important issue.
Old 29 Sep 2007, 21:49

Originally Posted by omeryilmaz View Post
Site Name: Arkitera Forum

URL: http://forum.arkitera.com/

Description: The biggest architecture community in Turkey.

Reason for Nomination: Arkitera Online is the first and biggest architectural online publishing in Turkey. Arkitera Forum is the one of the powerful tool for Arkitera Online with it's around 90.000 posts and 25.000 members. Although quantity is big the most important thing for the Arkitera Forum is not quantity. Quality is the most important issue.
nice site.seconded
Old 01 Oct 2007, 03:53
Guest190829

Nomination thread closed. This month's winner and the new voting thread will be put up tomorrow afternoon. Good luck to all nominees!