Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Mod Options
  #16  
Old 17 Jun 2011, 05:29
Masked Crusader Masked Crusader is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Real name: Shane
Site Name: Masked Crusader
URL: http://www.maskedcrusader.com
Description: MMO trading/selling/buying forum for games like World of Warcraft, Aion, Runescape, etc.
Reason for Nomination:

* BRAND NEW CUSTOM DESIGN!
* Custom Ratings System -- Shows on the threads and then there is a total ratings page per user that can be accessed via the "Ratings" link on the threads.
* Quick Masked Armory -- product that creates an anonymous World of Warcraft armory via another site I created called 'Masked Armory' and then posts it back via a JSON request and puts it in the message box!
* Auto-Banning + Duplicate IP CRON - Checks to see if the user has a previous registered username and if they do, then it adds a Neutral rating to their trader ratings. If they have a previously banned username, it automatically bans their new username.
* Trust Who Association Product - If a user has been Trust Who Verified (can Google what this is if need be), then they simply enter in their registered TWV e-mail and press submit. Upon hitting submit, the product goes and checks to see if their e-mail is indeed attached to any TWV account. If it is, then a verification e-mail will be sent out to that e-mail and the user can click on the link inside to associate his TWV account with his new forum account.

Note: A year and a month old and 4500+ members already!
  #17  
Old 18 Jun 2011, 15:01
TNERatedEdge TNERatedEdge is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Site Name: Legion Sports
URL: www.mysportslegion.com
Description: Discussion all your sports talk!
Reason for Nomination:Over 60K in posts in 2 1.2 months
  #18  
Old 18 Jun 2011, 19:42
Reycer Reycer is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Real name: Mike
Originally Posted by shanejeffery86 View Post
Site Name: Masked Crusader
URL: http://www.maskedcrusader.com
Description: MMO trading/selling/buying forum for games like World of Warcraft, Aion, Runescape, etc.
Reason for Nomination:

* BRAND NEW CUSTOM DESIGN!
* Custom Ratings System -- Shows on the threads and then there is a total ratings page per user that can be accessed via the "Ratings" link on the threads.
* Quick Masked Armory -- product that creates an anonymous World of Warcraft armory via another site I created called 'Masked Armory' and then posts it back via a JSON request and puts it in the message box!
* Auto-Banning + Duplicate IP CRON - Checks to see if the user has a previous registered username and if they do, then it adds a Neutral rating to their trader ratings. If they have a previously banned username, it automatically bans their new username.
* Trust Who Association Product - If a user has been Trust Who Verified (can Google what this is if need be), then they simply enter in their registered TWV e-mail and press submit. Upon hitting submit, the product goes and checks to see if their e-mail is indeed attached to any TWV account. If it is, then a verification e-mail will be sent out to that e-mail and the user can click on the link inside to associate his TWV account with his new forum account.

Note: A year and a month old and 4500+ members already!
I second this one for sure!
  #19  
Old 19 Jun 2011, 02:50
LifesGreatestGift's Avatar
LifesGreatestGift LifesGreatestGift is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by HellRZR View Post
Site Name: sideXside.ca
URL: http://www.sidexside.ca
Description: New Website dedicated to UTV (sidexside) riders and enthusiasts.
Reason for Nomination: Many custom addition and add-ons with a nice look and feel.
+1 ...
__________________
If I have helped you, the least you could do is click the button to show your appreciation.
TheSecond.org - Because it is our right!
  #20  
Old 19 Jun 2011, 06:12
FlowHRS FlowHRS is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Site Name: Kwickfix.net - Enter the Dark World of Hacking
URL: www.Kwickfix.net
Description: Kwickfix is your entry into the dark world of hacking.
Reason for Nomination: We do it fur da LuLz ;_;

( Are forums are private as we are a hacking community, we have a test accoutn setup, User: Demo Pass: Demo2 )

Last edited by FlowHRS; 19 Jun 2011 at 06:19.
  #21  
Old 21 Jun 2011, 14:19
stevey123321 stevey123321 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Site Name: PlaystationWorld
URL: http://www.playstationworld.co
Description: A Playstation gaming community
Reason for Nomination: Im very new to this and have probably spent double the time and money that I would of if I had a bit of experiance. I have made it as custom as I can with more work to do. Lots of prizes have and will be given out that come out of my own pocket and I think I have done a really good job with this site since February when it started.
__________________
  #22  
Old 21 Jun 2011, 15:52
oldfan's Avatar
oldfan oldfan is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Site Name: Metallica Unauthorized
URL: http://www.metallifukinca.com
Description: Metallica fansite, sharing "legal" downloads
Reason for Nomination: We've been around for 11 years (June 22), I figured why not share all our hard work with you. Since vbulletin.org help my create it
__________________
Metallica Unauthorized..

Last edited by oldfan; 11 Jul 2011 at 03:19.
  #23  
Old 22 Jun 2011, 03:06
wAnBoA wAnBoA is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Site Name: Aboxcafe.com
URL: http://www.aboxcafe.com
Description: A forum extravaganza aiming for pure entertainment on pretty much every level, starting at Anime/Manga, going down the line through Graphics, Music, Games, News, Roleplays, Sports and Off Topic section (Cafe) for you to chillax and unwind with the other forum members.
Reason for Nomination: Total customised vbulletin site.
  #24  
Old 01 Jul 2011, 07:04
yaghoub's Avatar
yaghoub yaghoub is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Real name: yaghoub
siet name: parsvbulletin

URL: http://www.parsvbulletin.com/forum.php

Our work is Professional design templates for vBulletin

we use latest code to creat Professional and nice templates for vBulletin. please test my templat white all browser
__________________
peroffesional vbulletin style = parsvbulletin

parsvbulletin@yahoo.com
  #25  
Old 02 Jul 2011, 11:23
MentaL's Avatar
MentaL MentaL is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Site Name: RaGEZONE.com
URL: http://forum.ragezone.com
Description: MMORPG development forum.
Reason for Nomination: We have been online for 10 years as of November 14th. I've been nominated in the past but never won. We have a large userbase that spans the entire world.
  #26  
Old 02 Jul 2011, 16:34
Frosty Frosty is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Originally Posted by wAnBoA View Post
Site Name: Aboxcafe.com
URL: http://www.aboxcafe.com
Description: A forum extravaganza aiming for pure entertainment on pretty much every level, starting at Anime/Manga, going down the line through Graphics, Music, Games, News, Roleplays, Sports and Off Topic section (Cafe) for you to chillax and unwind with the other forum members.
Reason for Nomination: Total customised vbulletin site.
+1 definitely, clean style.
  #27  
Old 05 Jul 2011, 20:35
ahmadnabil ahmadnabil is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Site name: Arab Forum for Human Resrouces

URL: http://www.hrdiscussion.com/

Description: This forum aims to provide a platform for sharing knowledge, new ideas, professional tools and best practices amongst HR professionals, consultants and students.

Reason for Nomination: As we built this forum to help Arab HR Specialists and Managers, we succeeded in more than 3 years now to have more than 190000 active members, they are cooperating all together to help each other sharing their knowledge and files which make our forum number 1 in Arab World at HRM Community.
  #28  
Old 05 Jul 2011, 20:41
mohamadahmad mohamadahmad is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Originally Posted by ahmadnabil View Post
Site name: Arab Forum for Human Resrouces

URL: http://www.hrdiscussion.com/

Description: This forum aims to provide a platform for sharing knowledge, new ideas, professional tools and best practices amongst HR professionals, consultants and students.

Reason for Nomination: As we built this forum to help Arab HR Specialists and Managers, we succeeded in more than 3 years now to have more than 190000 active members, they are cooperating all together to help each other sharing their knowledge and files which make our forum number 1 in Arab World at HRM Community.
+1 ...
  #29  
Old 05 Jul 2011, 22:43
desender desender is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Site Name: Motosiklet.net - Motorcycle Club Turkey
URL: www.motosiklet.net
Description: Best Motorcycle Site of Turkey
Reason for Nomination: Custom skin...
  #30  
Old 06 Jul 2011, 15:43
afterlab's Avatar
afterlab afterlab is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Real name: Eric
Site Name: Gamertag Nation
URL: http://www.gamertagnation.com
Description: An Innovative Social Network for Xbox 360 Gamers
Reason for Nomination: Nowhere else can you find an organized list of Xbox 360 games, user-submitted reviews and ratings, guides, calendar events, and news from all of your favorite gaming sites. The growing popularity of social networking and our love for gaming has given us a reason to merge the two concepts into one. With your gamertag registered at Gamertag Nation, you can actively play Xbox 360 games on your console and visit our website for content directed specifically to the game you played. Compare your statistics, achievements, and gamerscore all at the same time, too. Even if gaming isn't in your blood, stay for the active community. Join groups with other members, make friends, leave comments, post blog entries, or just lounge in one of our many discussion forums. This simple idea has grown and evolved into the full-fledged social gaming community it is today.
__________________
Owner, Designer, Programmer and Founder of Gamertag Nation
Have an Xbox Live gamertag? Sync your gamertag with our community! Check us out for an interactive community packed with reviews, guides, achievements and tons more.
 



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 23:33.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: