Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Sidebar Column Details »
Sidebar Column
Mod Version: 3.8.002, by ry215 (Coder/Designer) ry215 is offline
Developer Last Online: Aug 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 3.8.1 Rating: (69 votes - 4.58 average) Installs: 829
Released: 09 Feb 2009 Last Update: 09 Feb 2009 Downloads: 6508
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Translations  

Description:
This MOD automatically create a sidebar column on the left or right in your forum.

Features:
  • Show only Index or All Pages.
  • Choose StyleID, which you want to use for the sidebar.
  • User Infomation with Avatar
  • Latest Threads
  • Poll
  • Advertisement
  • Partner Links
Info:
Plugins: 3
Phrases: 57
Templates: 17
Settings: 20

Install:

1. Import Product via Manage Products
ACP >> Plugins & Products >> Manage Products >> [Add/Import Product]

Settings:
ACP >> vBulletin Options >> Sidebar Column Settings

History:
v3.8.001 : First Release
v3.8.002 : Add Option for StyleID

PS: Work fine with 3.7.x (Tested)

Thanks to:
  • bmckinley
  • Alisa Lindsay

Similar Mods:
Sidebar Lastest Threads
Sidebar Poll

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	sc_left.jpg
Views:	12461
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	94473   Click image for larger version

Name:	sc_right.jpg
Views:	10334
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	94474   Click image for larger version

Name:	sc_acp.jpg
Views:	6105
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	94501  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
  #256  
Old 15 Jul 2009, 01:13
PET's Avatar
PET PET is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Originally Posted by motorola View Post
Installed now on 3.8.3 but I can see nothing,no sidebar
Select the "skin ID" where you want it to show.

------------------

I'm having a problem on the member's list page. Since I'm not 100% width, the sidebar get's moved to the right out from the "normal layout" because of the alphabet that it's on the top of the member's list page.
__________________

We must find out who we were, in order to truely understand who we are and to know who we will be !
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 15 Jul 2009, 14:40
motorola motorola is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Real name: Gabriel
Installed again,in the default theme works,but in my VBSEO theme doesnt work.. What I should do?
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 15 Jul 2009, 15:58
PET's Avatar
PET PET is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Originally Posted by motorola View Post
Installed again,in the default theme works,but in my VBSEO theme doesnt work.. What I should do?
Add your other skin's ID in the config of sidebar.
__________________

We must find out who we were, in order to truely understand who we are and to know who we will be !
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 15 Jul 2009, 16:03
motorola motorola is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Real name: Gabriel
Where can I find the skin ID ?

PS: Sunt cam noob,tot din Ro si eu
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 16 Jul 2009, 12:10
crazymilk's Avatar
crazymilk crazymilk is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
i`ve install it but its not showing on any pages
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 19 Jul 2009, 20:58
sherwood sherwood is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Works perfect! Installation was very quick and easy. My only wish is that I could insert my own custom tables.
__________________
[3.8.x] WC's Affiliate Footer Table Mod [v1.00]
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 20 Jul 2009, 00:13
g0dfather1984's Avatar
g0dfather1984 g0dfather1984 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
I need some help here. After uninstalling this product, I can no longer access my site. I have contacted VBulletin for help but it didn't work. They have told me to come to you.

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT languageid,
phrasegroup_global AS phrasegroup_global,
phrasegroup_holiday AS phrasegroup_holiday,
options AS lang_options,
languagecode AS lang_code,
charset AS lang_charset,
locale AS lang_locale,
imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride,
dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride,
timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride,
registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride,
calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override,
calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override,
logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride,
decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep,
thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep
FROM language
WHERE languageid = 1;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'phrasegroup_global' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Sunday, July 19th 2009 @ 06:36:55 PM
Error Date : Sunday, July 19th 2009 @ 06:36:55 PM
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 22 Jul 2009, 12:00
Kottonmouth801's Avatar
Kottonmouth801 Kottonmouth801 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Question

Originally Posted by g0dfather1984 View Post
I need some help here. After uninstalling this product, I can no longer access my site. I have contacted VBulletin for help but it didn't work. They have told me to come to you.

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT languageid,
phrasegroup_global AS phrasegroup_global,
phrasegroup_holiday AS phrasegroup_holiday,
options AS lang_options,
languagecode AS lang_code,
charset AS lang_charset,
locale AS lang_locale,
imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride,
dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride,
timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride,
registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride,
calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override,
calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override,
logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride,
decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep,
thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep
FROM language
WHERE languageid = 1;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'phrasegroup_global' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Sunday, July 19th 2009 @ 06:36:55 PM
Error Date : Sunday, July 19th 2009 @ 06:36:55 PM
Did you back up data base?
And what is your boards default Language?
__________________
Professional Gaming Network Copyright  2009

Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 22 Jul 2009, 12:15
rockon rockon is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I'd like to add custom sections to the column and also hide the column when in the forum if the users not logged in. Is this possible?
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 22 Jul 2009, 13:18
lille L lille L is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I installed this to 3.8.2
No problem with innstalling, but dosent show a thing in forum

Uninstalled it
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 22 Jul 2009, 16:16
Kottonmouth801's Avatar
Kottonmouth801 Kottonmouth801 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Look Again.

Originally Posted by lille L View Post
I installed this to 3.8.2
No problem with innstalling, but dosent show a thing in forum

Uninstalled it
Look at your code more closely.

I had issues with this at first.....

But did get it to work just fine.

You will also need to remove some of the original login code.

Although if you have the stylevar decresed you might have issues with IE.
__________________
Professional Gaming Network Copyright  2009

Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 22 Jul 2009, 19:12
andyw59 andyw59 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
A breeze to install - excellent!
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 24 Jul 2009, 18:39
TalkDisneyChann TalkDisneyChann is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I cant get this to work on my custom skin. It works fine on the default one. What is the problem?
__________________
FarCry 3 Forums
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 24 Jul 2009, 19:30
Mahar Mahar is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Real name: William
Is there anyway for users to turn this off themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 24 Jul 2009, 21:20
AskTheTrainer's Avatar
AskTheTrainer AskTheTrainer is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Real name: Mike Behnken, MS, CSCS
Thank you

This was a 10/10 usability and 10/10 ease of install

Perfect
__________________
Michael Behnken, MS, NASM-CPT-PES-CES, CSCS
AskTheTrainer.com
San Francisco Fitness Trainer
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: