Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
[OzzModz] Homeland Security Terror Alert Widget Details »
[OzzModz] Homeland Security Terror Alert Widget
Developer Last Online: Jan 2020 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (4 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 9
Released: 21 Apr 2013 Last Update: Never Downloads: 33
Not Supported Translations External Content  

Another mod brought to you by,

What does this do?

This mod will add a Homeland Security Terror Alert Widget to your VBCMS, showing the the current threat level and current alerts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can download the text file for instructions on how to set it up.

USE POLICY: The images are owned by NTARC. Use of the images is granted provided the proper update code and link back to www.nationalterroralert.com is used.

v1.0.0 Initial Release

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	terror alert widget.png
Views:	205
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	144657  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
vBulletin CMS Widgets [OzzModz] Attachment Stats Widget ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 7 08 Sep 2013 23:56
vBulletin CMS Widgets [OzzModz] Thanks Statistics Widget ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 6 04 May 2013 12:04
vBulletin Blog UKBL ~ Homeland Security Terror Alert Monitor UKBusinessLive vBulletin 3.8 Template Modifications 5 28 Apr 2009 07:13
Forum Home Enhancements UKBL ~ Homeland Security Terror Alert Monitor UKBusinessLive vBulletin 3.7 Template Modifications 1 21 Mar 2009 22:47
Homeland Security Advisory System v1.0 yoyoyoyo vBulletin 3.0 Full Releases 6 31 Jul 2005 02:57

Comments
Old 20 Oct 2013, 03:36

LOL.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 03:42

You get some laughing gas from the dentist??
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.