Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 15 Oct 2013, 20:55

Thumbs up Recommendation and Thanks

I would just like to Recommend ForceHSS and Thanks him.
On more than one occasion he has saved my site from disaster. Most of my own creation.
He is a very efficient and knowledgeable guy.
If you are looking for someone to do some work on your site. well I could not recommend anyone more than ForceHSS.
From adding a mod to installing and securing a web site.
Thanks mate for all the help.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 21:21

Happy to help
Old 15 Oct 2013, 22:24

Thanks for providing feedback, it is always welcome.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 23:17

I'd like to add to this , the guy is so knowledgeable and helpful ! Without his help I would of shut my site and thrown my PC out the window !!!
I would highly recommend ForceHSS to assist with your site security and plugins anytime.

Thank you isn't enough.
Old 17 Oct 2013, 01:25

Oh hell YES I want to publicly say thanks to ForceHSS.
Theres MAYBE a few people counting him that would give 4 hours of their time FREE of charge to help a noob fix a total cluster****. Recommended to a power of 1 million.
Fixed my problem and NOT by going the easy way and doing it himself but by explaining it step by step, something i like to call Barney Style.

Thank you is not enough hence there is a donation going his way.

Thank you sir again for some FINE assistance
Old 17 Oct 2013, 01:26

Force is a good egg.
Old 17 Oct 2013, 01:26

happy to help
Old 27 Oct 2013, 20:26

Id Like to Recommend ThatGreenAlien.
Helpful guy, responded to my request in the Unpaid modifications thread and just as the thread stated, it was a free very useful information provided by him.
I dont know if he codes or not but if he does and he does it the same way he helped me, then he should be contacted for such works.

Again thanks a lot.. Some kind donation sent your way.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 17:27

Thanks guys!!

how to be an alpha

Last edited by dexterwise; 30 Oct 2013 at 13:01.
Old 02 Nov 2013, 02:32

I would highly recommend ForceHSS he always helps me. The last two days he helped me over the pm system with many problems I have been having..

Last edited by Wajow-community; 03 Nov 2013 at 16:20.
Old 07 Nov 2013, 15:35

I'd also add ForceHSS has helped me on a few occasions now.......Plus he's local enough to me

Last edited by Disco_Dave; 11 Feb 2014 at 07:09.
Old 18 Dec 2013, 19:21

ForceHSS offered to help me and was on skype with me for close to 3 hours resolving problems. What a nice guy and very knowledgeable, I can only say good things about him. I owe him big time! Thanks so much.
Old 05 Feb 2014, 15:34

Wow, just this morning I came here to this site and saw that I'd actually missed a reply from ForceHSS, replied to him, and also sent him a private message which I've copied/pasted below which I'd literally just sent about 10 hours ago!! Here's my message to him it it's entirety:

Today 01:58
Subject: Talking You're MUCH Appreciated !
mike76 mike76 is online now (Member)
Hi ForceHSS, Sure do feel embarrassed about not seeing your message long ago, and just commented on it. Anyways, I had to uninstall the Skype tho because it was causing issues on my computer, and not only the ones where when you and I were speaking on it and it had the muse problems...so I just uninstalled it. Still didn't get the emoticons being able to work in the blog/new post section yet, but thanks to you I do now know how to move the files into the correct places!! Which may be funny and simple to you, but it's a HUGE help to me !! Anyways, right now just working on getting the Post Thanks Hack working as my priority.

Anyways, I just wanted to message you and say thank you personally as I'm sure there are many that you help and just take it for granted and never even send a simple thank you.

So, "Thank you ForceHSS, you're more than appreciated!"

-Mike

I don't know about anyone else here but this guy never even spoke to me before and added me on Skype and even though my computer is a piece of junk, he sat there with me regardless. This guy doesn't even know me from Adam (whoever Adam is), and I tell ya, it's people like this that give others like myself the drive to keep pushing forward in this software being how I'm in no way, shape, or form a coder, or ANY kinda technical person for that matter! It's people like this dude that gives others hope that one day we'll be able to grab on and obtain the kinda knowledge he has, and this dude 'apparently' does it outta the goodness of his heart, that's no joke.

I there's a poll to give him Free software for Life I'll definitely be the 1st one to sign it, and that should've actually been done long ago cause no doubt about it you're doing the ones over in the VBulletin Support a HUGE favor with keepin people like me off their phones!

Why did I spend my time writing this? Cause I'm a person who appreciates things, doesn't take things for granted, and know it's more than justified in everything I've said!

-Mike
Old 08 Feb 2014, 01:18

I am gonna contact ForceHSS if I need some work

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305574
Old 11 Feb 2014, 00:55

Great job helping out with several things by ForceHSS!