Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23 Jan 2015, 21:45

Anyone know if there is plans for more MMO intergration in version 5?

Hi Guys was wondering. I have been a vb3.8 and vb 4.x user and finally got round to installing version 5 of Vbulletin. Thing is I have found that as I moved up from through the versions things are starting to move away from what I bought Vbulletin for.

Back in the day there was several MMO application forum products and more recently Twitch TV all enhance the forums massively. A guild patron made a donation to our guild for us to buy the complete package but the authors for these addons have sadly not answered my PMS so I was wondering is there somewhere else or somewhere I can request these up to date addons that maybe someone else could take up the mantle?
Old 23 Jan 2015, 22:20

Once vB adds the hooks system back into the core, perhaps some developers might come back and start making mods again for vB5, but many of them have moved on to other platforms.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 24 Jan 2015, 09:47

Plus we do not even know if the hooks system will ever come back. There's no official word on that afaik, not even substantial rumors.

http://www.roma-antiqua.de
Old 24 Jan 2015, 10:00

No nothing official was mentioned of it yet.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 26 Jan 2015, 17:01

What do these applications do that you require?
Old 26 Jan 2015, 18:20

well

I've started a gaming portal, so really wanna list names, urls, classes. application forms that will goto a specific forum that kind of thing
Old 27 Jan 2015, 13:39

Originally Posted by mikey1974 View Post
so really wanna list names, urls, classes.
You want users to provide these? Or, these are set up by you?
Old 28 Jan 2015, 18:04

yeah with it being a gaming portal.......it could be a big job, let me quickly knock something up and i will post a JPG after