Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 25 Dec 2013, 05:00
CAG CheechDogg's Avatar
CAG CheechDogg CAG CheechDogg is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
blastme,

I strongly doubt anyone here has a problem with you posting your concerns about this over at your site my Man. Everyone here is always so helpful not just to me but to others and the forum's own history of threads is proof.

All you can do is give your forum's members your word that you are not hiding anything and you are not doing anything to violate their privacy. Everyone here is convinced that you are not doing what these people accuse you of and you should not worry about this any longer.

So no blastme, this is not crap at all, this is what we are all here for, to help each other my Man. I think I can speak for most if not all here that we have no problem with anyone posting or asking questions here with issues like these.

Have a Merry X-Mas my Man and hope you feel more at ease now.
  #32  
Old 25 Dec 2013, 05:00
Digital Jedi's Avatar
Digital Jedi Digital Jedi is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Mark Daniel Martinez
It's not a problem. These forums are for helping admins and sharing what we all know. Hope we helped.
__________________
  #33  
Old 25 Dec 2013, 05:02
CAG CheechDogg's Avatar
CAG CheechDogg CAG CheechDogg is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Originally Posted by Digital Jedi View Post
It's not a problem. These forums are for helping admins and sharing what we all know. Hope we helped.
Exactly Jedi, thanks for also making our new friend here see that we don't mind anyone's questions here, if it wasn't for these forums I would be in a world of hurt. Everyone here has always been so helpful to me and it's always great to see people come together like you all have done here to help people out.
  #34  
Old 09 Jan 2014, 14:54
mrhobby mrhobby is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Please see the last post in this thread. It clears up a misunderstanding that started with the first post.

Max is right. It's all "yeahbut" stuff if it's trying to justify something that was done on blastme's site.
The actual issue is, it was was not done on his site.
He's complaining about something that was posted on another site.

Last edited by mrhobby; 10 Jan 2014 at 15:09. Reason: Removing the "yeahbut" text as it's not relevent to the actual events.
  #35  
Old 09 Jan 2014, 16:26
Max Taxable's Avatar
Max Taxable Max Taxable is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Originally Posted by mrhobby View Post
Please note that I am not the one who posted the original message "blastme" has shown, but you should all know there is a lot more to this story than the one side you have been given by blastme.
It doesn't make a hill of dogshit what the "rest of the story" is, the "screen shot" posted is a fraud, there is NO way it could have happened as pictured. You're employing "yeahbut" type arguments, which are a fail from the jump.

Last edited by Max Taxable; 09 Jan 2014 at 16:51.
  #36  
Old 09 Jan 2014, 16:26
RSNF's Avatar
RSNF RSNF is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Let's all just drink some beer
  #37  
Old 09 Jan 2014, 16:27
Max Taxable's Avatar
Max Taxable Max Taxable is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Originally Posted by RSNF View Post
Let's all just drink some beer
http://youtu.be/xy8tIA50YM4


Originally Posted by mrhobby View Post
First of all, I'd like to say this thread is a great example of the lengths the members here, will go to, to help any other member. It's a testament to the excellence of this site and it's knowledgeable members. I've long known this but it's always great to see one more excellent example.
Nobody here went to anywhere near the lengths the psycho did in creating his mediocre photographic fakery.

Last edited by Max Taxable; 09 Jan 2014 at 16:35.
  #38  
Old 10 Jan 2014, 00:39
mrhobby mrhobby is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Originally Posted by Max Taxable View Post
It doesn't make a hill of dogshit what the "rest of the story" is, the "screen shot" posted is a fraud, there is NO way it could have happened as pictured. You're employing "yeahbut" type arguments, which are a fail from the jump.
Max, you're right. And I've removed it for that reason.

Skip to my last post here and you'll realize there has been a misunderstanding.
The "screen shot" was never posted on his site. At least, not by myself or the person who created it.

Last edited by mrhobby; 10 Jan 2014 at 15:12. Reason: Trying to keep this to the actual isse.
  #39  
Old 10 Jan 2014, 00:48
Max Taxable's Avatar
Max Taxable Max Taxable is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Originally Posted by mrhobby View Post
Well, lets just say then, he's getting what he deserves. No "yeahbuts" about it. Does that work for you?

He's done the same sort of thing on my site and I didn't come running to you folks about it.

When someone gets into that sort of unethical behaviour, masquerading as a member he's about to ban, trying to cover up legal issues, there is NO defence for his actions.
None of that is proven nor is it relevant to the OP. The OP is about whether someone could get a particular Mod's PHP code coming up in a page source code from a browser. And no, it can't happen. Therefore the creator of the photoshop job is a psychopathic liar. And anyone who believes him/her is a dupe.

All this other stuff is "yeahbut" deflection and isn't relevant at all to the issue.
  #40  
Old 10 Jan 2014, 04:08
RSNF's Avatar
RSNF RSNF is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by mrhobby View Post
If you say so.

--------------- Added 10 Jan 2014 at 00:56 ---------------


I just realized something. HE is the one that told you - on this site - that it supposedly came up in the page source code from a browser. But that's not what was posted in the original message he copied the graphic from. NO ONE told him at any time that it came from viewing the page source in a browser. Hell, all you see doing that is html. Everyone knows that. (Or should.)
Dude just go take your Meds and move along already. I am just trying to stop you from further embarrassing yourself here.
  #41  
Old 10 Jan 2014, 15:03
mrhobby mrhobby is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Originally Posted by Max Taxable View Post
It doesn't make a hill of dogshit what the "rest of the story" is, the "screen shot" posted is a fraud, there is NO way it could have happened as pictured. You're employing "yeahbut" type arguments, which are a fail from the jump.

Max, you're absolutely right. And I can see how it fails here as it's been presented.
So, stripping it down to the real issue because I know there has been a misunderstanding:

Originally Posted by blastme View Post
A member did a page source view of a post on my site and took a screenshot of it. Its the one I have attached.
Originally Posted by ForceHSS View Post
I would ban the user or at least give him a warning after all he is a member you are the owner
Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
He is lying, tell him to move on.
Originally Posted by Max Taxable View Post
Dude might be just making it up in a attempt to discredit you.
Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
It's entirely possible, that's why I want to have a look around.
Originally Posted by Digital Jedi View Post
I like how his story keeps evolving.
Originally Posted by Max Taxable View Post
Yep liar nutters change their story - they move the goalposts - when caught in their lie.


PLEASE NOTE: The creator of that screen shot, never posted it on blastme's site. It was posted in a thread on my site. One of blastme's members got hold of it and sent it to him in a Private Message. He chose to make an issue of it at his site.

In other words, there is no one to ask to move on. No one to ban. No one went to his site to attack him. The person who created the graphic, is NOT a member of his site.

Does this clear it up or does "hearsay" (because it's from another site) still carry all the weight here?
  #42  
Old 10 Jan 2014, 16:12
Max Taxable's Avatar
Max Taxable Max Taxable is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Originally Posted by mrhobby View Post

PLEASE NOTE: The creator of that screen shot, never posted it on blastme's site. It was posted in a thread on my site. One of blastme's members got hold of it and sent it to him in a Private Message. He chose to make an issue of it at his site.

In other words, there is no one to ask to move on. No one to ban. No one went to his site to attack him. The person who created the graphic, is NOT a member of his site.

Does this clear it up or does "hearsay" (because it's from another site) still carry all the weight here?
You doth protest too loudly methinks.

You keep trying to pettifog the issue, trying to baffle with BS since you can't dazzle with brilliance. The posting history of the fabricated, mediocre photographic fakery isn't at issue and no one gives a flying red rat's ass about it.
  #43  
Old 10 Jan 2014, 22:35
TheLastSuperman's Avatar
TheLastSuperman TheLastSuperman is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Real name: Michael Miller Jr
Originally Posted by mrhobby View Post
Max, you're absolutely right. And I can see how it fails here as it's been presented.
So, stripping it down to the real issue because I know there has been a misunderstanding:




Quoted content not shown see above for blue text.




PLEASE NOTE: The creator of that screen shot, never posted it on blastme's site. It was posted in a thread on my site. One of blastme's members got hold of it and sent it to him in a Private Message. He chose to make an issue of it at his site.

In other words, there is no one to ask to move on. No one to ban. No one went to his site to attack him. The person who created the graphic, is NOT a member of his site.

Does this clear it up or does "hearsay" (because it's from another site) still carry all the weight here?
^ Hogwash. The thread was closed due to mrhobby being someone who does not get along with blastme and I'm not goign to have that drama and trying to quote, take out of context, and to try and bend the truth around like I've seen done before on those sites will not be allowed here. Furthermore I've been shown some posts on one of these sites and you took what I said completely out of context and its not appreciated. The next time mrhobby sees a post by blastme or vice-versa I suggest you two don't reply to each other becasue I can clearly see that this "dramas" was posted on your sites well before it came here and to try and use vbulletin.org as an official means to discredit someone based on bad logic will not be tolerated.


Ok this thread has run it's course but before I close it I will say this:

The mod in question requires you to be listed as a Super-Administrator of your forum in the config file in order to access it in the admincp or even see the links yourself to login as said user so that might have been oversight at the time when you thought it was not installed because you could not see the links (@Owner of site who was not sure if this was installed or not).

Now one more thing, SatChat, NewCardNews, the lot of those sites I have worked on in the past heck that logo on the NewCardNews screenshot posted, I made it. Do not pm me asking for the owners personal info to any of those sites it will not be provided to sum it up, don't come on here bringing that "drama" I'm all too familiar with between all of your sites here to vbulletin.org. If you've ran off at the mouth too much and now a member you've told off is trying to scare you with fake screenshots or other well then that's between the two of you and if you have time to bicker then you have time to properly research this stuff and learn for yourself instead of posting then "telling" your sides of the drama story - none of us care to be quite frank and this entire thread could have been handled properly instead of turning into a he said she said type of ordeal.

I like the owners of all the sites, I personally do not see why you all can't get along but needless to say like I said above don't bring the drama here to vb.org it's not appreciated one bit and in fact is a disruption to the board which by the way is against the rules.
__________________
Daddy Does Dios and Figs!

Search - Use the search feature to find similar issues/answers.
Information - Include screenshots, copy/pasted error codes, url etc.
Fixed - Please return to your thread/post and let us know how it was fixed!
Thanks - For participating! Click the "Like" on a post if someone helped you!

Last edited by TheLastSuperman; 18 Apr 2014 at 19:36.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Profile Enhancements URL, BB code & Embed code information under album images C.Birch vBulletin 3.7 Template Modifications 58 07 Apr 2008 17:04



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 13:32.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: