Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
vB Ad Management 4 Details »
vB Ad Management 4
Developer Last Online: Aug 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.6.8 Rating: (191 votes - 4.70 average) Installs: 1789
Released: 09 Nov 2006 Last Update: 13 Dec 2007 Downloads: 14485
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Template Edits Auto-Template Additional Files  

What does it do?

Features include global settings, advertisements allowing template conditionals, ad sharing and ad revenue sharing, timed advertisements, preset popular ad locations and functions such as sponsors, additional custom ad locations, random and static advertisements and its all very easy to use. You can use it for ordinary ads like adsense, banner rotations, or any content at all as well as using it to manage ads outside your forum too.

You can read in more detail about these and other features in the manual, which also contains some helpful notes and instructions, as well as the installation and upgrade instructions

If you are using autoinsertion and were using vB Ad Management before version 4.00, you will need to remove your old template edits or advertisements will appear multiple times. Just reverse the old instructions below.

* Find <!-- post $post[postid] popup menu --> and paste $postbit_advertisement above it in your postbit & postbit_legacy templates.
* Paste $forumbit_advertisement at the bottom of your forumhome_forumbit_level1_post and forumhome_forumbit_level2_post templates.
* Paste $threadbit_advertisement at the bottom of your threadbit template.
* Paste $footer_advertisement at the top of your footer template.
* Find $spacer_close in your footer template and below it paste $rightcolumn_advertisement.
* Find &nbsp; in your header template and replace it with $header_advertisement.
* Find $spacer_open in your header template and below it paste $leftcolumn_advertisement.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Add-On Releases vB Ad Management V.2.2 tfusion Modification Graveyard 13 24 Jun 2007 23:33
vb Ad Management RedTyger vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 42 09 May 2007 15:39

Old 16 Jan 2008, 22:47

I'm having a very odd problem. For some reason, all of a suddent I can't change anything in the "header/navbar" area. I wanted to change my ads, but when I delete the old ads, and pase in my new ad, after I hit save, it goes back to the old one. I tried turning the header off, but when I hit save, it says its saved, but its back on. What happened?
Old 17 Jan 2008, 12:13

Some forumbit shows the ads with blank rows after it... Any errors somewhere?
Old 17 Jan 2008, 13:12

At work so havnt uploaded any files to the FTP yet (this might be why im having problems)

But when the mod is enabled (i have only uploaded the english and vb_ad_management xml files), my forum index and all other pages (except admincp..) are just plain white...? Not panicing yet but might when I upload the files and it still does this. On latest version of vb, 3.6.8
Old 17 Jan 2008, 14:48

Somebody can help me with conditionals, are no working for me... (click here)
Old 17 Jan 2008, 18:24

Originally Posted by pygmyshrew View Post
At work so havnt uploaded any files to the FTP yet (this might be why im having problems)

But when the mod is enabled (i have only uploaded the english and vb_ad_management xml files), my forum index and all other pages (except admincp..) are just plain white...? Not panicing yet but might when I upload the files and it still does this. On latest version of vb, 3.6.8
I have the exact same issue
Old 17 Jan 2008, 18:26

Man, 3.13 worked just fine. should of never uninstalled that version
Old 18 Jan 2008, 08:12

Originally Posted by gforce75 View Post
I have the exact same issue
I had the same problem and I pooped my pants but investigated a little and found that the upload files tree structure was slightly out. You need to upload each folder seperately to the correct place. For example: /forum/includes/ to /forum/includes/ results in a new /includes/ folder being created within the existing /includes/ folder - an extra layer which throws everything off kilter.

Go through the uploads again and manually ensure that they go the the right place and all should be well.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by racechick20; 18 Jan 2008 at 09:04.
Old 18 Jan 2008, 11:18

HELP !!!

Hello, I am totally new to this.

Mod installed fine, but here is my problem.

I ahve 2 banners, one is a JPEG and the other a SWF. How do I upload these to the Ad Management? Or do i FTP them to my site??

If I FTP them, how do I tell Ad Management where they are??

Would love to get this mod working, and I know its easy to all you whizz kids !! but I would really appreciate a help

Kind Regards

Mark
Old 18 Jan 2008, 12:09

How can I remove 'Remove advertisements' from under my ads in my forum here: http://www.allafricanfootball.com

Thnx
Old 18 Jan 2008, 18:40

Originally Posted by chrisife View Post
How can I remove 'Remove advertisements' from under my ads in my forum here: http://www.allafricanfootball.com

Thnx
Search for the Phrase and remove the Text.
Old 18 Jan 2008, 19:42

Originally Posted by Mum View Post
Search for the Phrase and remove the Text.
Can u give more details please ?
Old 19 Jan 2008, 06:32

Try to search the pharse "adintegrate_remove_ads" and edit that.
Old 19 Jan 2008, 11:54

anyone !

how can i get my swf banner to display
Old 19 Jan 2008, 15:25

I just don't get, why don't you create a tutorial based on real example, not having a exeample code?
Old 20 Jan 2008, 17:10

Any chance of you posting some screen shots and/or a demo link to see if this has what I'm looking for?
-Nas