Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
BB Code for FLV files/ FLV URLs Details »
BB Code for FLV files/ FLV URLs
Mod Version: 1.1, by NAZIA (Member) NAZIA is offline
Developer Last Online: Dec 2014 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.7.6 Rating: (3 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 49
Released: 26 Apr 2008 Last Update: 26 Dec 2009 Downloads: 873
Not Supported Code Changes Re-usable Code  

I am sharing This BB Custom Code with all members...
Hope you will like my this effort...
By this BB Code you can Write the Direct link of any .FLV file video.
It will envelope the Video automatically with the Player.
And movie will run within the site..

. So why are you waiting.
Come on..
What is new:

  • Multi Videos per thread allowed
  • Download the attachment..
  • Upload flv folder and all subfiles in the main folder of your site. [By FTP]
  • Now go to your admin CP of the forum.
  • In Admincp >> Custom BB Codes >> Add New BB Code
OR
http://You_site_name/admincp/bbcode.php?do=add

Here
Add following informations...
TITLE: Nazia's FLV Player
TAG: FLV
Replacement:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.




EXAMPLE:
[FLV]http://almuslameen.info/speeches/Sheikh-Touseef-ur-Rahman/Do_not_Celebrate_Festival_of_Non_muslims_6.flv[/FLV]
Button Image: Write the URL of the flv/flv.gif image..

and save all..
Description: The pasted link of your FLV video will automatically embedded with the BZUpages FLV player

NOTE: No need to replace any replacement code



--------------
Upgrade history:
27 December 2009
Multi Videos per thread allowed
FLV editor icon changed
Can be used for VB 3.8.x


20 November 2009
You have to do no modification in BBD code, Just upload (replace) latest version of JW FLV Player , after downloading the attachment.


Resources:
I have used JW FLV MEDIA PLAYER for playing video.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
  #16  
Old 14 Jul 2008, 00:18
Ov3rrun Ov3rrun is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Hi, the code works OK, but it dont play more than one video at time ? why?

I put 3 videos on same post, and just one plays.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14 Jul 2008, 14:28
smooth-c smooth-c is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/swfobject.js"></script><br /> <div id="flashcontent" align="center"><p style="font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;">You need to upgrade your Flash Player to at<br>least version 8 to view this video content.</p><p><a href="http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer/">Click here to download the latest version of Flash Player</a>.</p></div><br /> <script type="text/javascript"> // <![CDATA[ var so = new SWFObject("http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/flvplayer.swf?theFile={param}&amp;defaultImage=htt p://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/graphic.jpg&amp;theVolume=75&amp;startPlayingOnload=no&amp;popUpHelp=no&amp;buff erSeconds=2&amp;vide oSmoothing=yes","flvplayer","640","495","8","#0000 00"); so.addParam("movie","http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/flvplayer.swf?theFile={param}&amp;defaultImage=htt p://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/graphic.jpg&amp;theVolume=75&amp;startPlayingOnload=no&amp;popUpHelp=no&amp;buff erSeconds=2&amp;vide oSmoothing=yes"); so.addParam("bgcolor","#000000"); so.addParam("wmode","transparent"); so.write("flashcontent"); // ]]> </script>

That's the code I added to my replacement field, all pointing to the correct place yet I get

You need to upgrade your Flash Player to at
least version 8 to view this video content.

Click here to download the latest version of Flash Player.


Flash is installed and working correctly..?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 15 Jul 2008, 11:38
smooth-c smooth-c is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Any support?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 26 Jul 2008, 15:23
NAZIA's Avatar
NAZIA NAZIA is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Real name: NJ
Originally Posted by Ov3rrun View Post
Hi, the code works OK, but it dont play more than one video at time ? why?

I put 3 videos on same post, and just one plays.
Originally Posted by smooth-c View Post
Any support?
Yes I only works only one video per thread, I tried to remove this bug,but did not find any solution..
So i don't know what to do..
Sorry for this..
Thanks you..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 13 Aug 2008, 21:51
PAKIDIL PAKIDIL is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
i tried it to install but its shows a mesage that need flash player 8 to view the content i install it but still same mesage
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 23 Aug 2008, 05:39
binal0072003 binal0072003 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Asking for upgrade

Originally Posted by knezzaghy View Post
Hi,

When I get insert it, it tells me that I need to "upgrade your flash player to at least version 8 to view this video content." I have upgraded and am able to view the video on other pages. Is there something that needs to be modified with the code?

karen
same problem with me man please explain
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01 Sep 2008, 11:26
Nikoo Nikoo is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
i get the same message, needs version 8? why? i got already version 9
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08 Oct 2008, 04:21
GetNaughty GetNaughty is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by PAKIDIL View Post
i tried it to install but its shows a mesage that need flash player 8 to view the content i install it but still same mesage
Same thing happened to me. I wish it would work cause it would be awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 27 Oct 2008, 07:20
Nadeemjp Nadeemjp is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Real name: Nadeem Qadir
Nazia, can we use both the codes you mentioned or either one should be enough? also, if we need both separately then how are we going to differentiate if both have coding of FLV???
__________________
Family Bunker
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06 Nov 2008, 11:17
NAZIA's Avatar
NAZIA NAZIA is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Real name: NJ
Originally Posted by Nadeemjp View Post
Nazia, can we use both the codes you mentioned or either one should be enough? also, if we need both separately then how are we going to differentiate if both have coding of FLV???
No we can use one player one time only...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 22 Jan 2009, 22:51
CORSO CORSO is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Originally Posted by smooth-c View Post
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/swfobject.js"></script><br /> <div id="flashcontent" align="center"><p style="font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;">You need to upgrade your Flash Player to at<br>least version 8 to view this video content.</p><p><a href="http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer/">Click here to download the latest version of Flash Player</a>.</p></div><br /> <script type="text/javascript"> // <![CDATA[ var so = new SWFObject("http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/flvplayer.swf?theFile={param}&amp;defaultImage=htt p://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/graphic.jpg&amp;theVolume=75&amp;startPlayingOnload=no&amp;popUpHelp=no&amp;buff erSeconds=2&amp;vide oSmoothing=yes","flvplayer","640","495","8","#0000 00"); so.addParam("movie","http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/flvplayer.swf?theFile={param}&amp;defaultImage=htt p://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/images/graphic.jpg&amp;theVolume=75&amp;startPlayingOnload=no&amp;popUpHelp=no&amp;buff erSeconds=2&amp;vide oSmoothing=yes"); so.addParam("bgcolor","#000000"); so.addParam("wmode","transparent"); so.write("flashcontent"); // ]]> </script>

That's the code I added to my replacement field, all pointing to the correct place yet I get

You need to upgrade your Flash Player to at
least version 8 to view this video content.

Click here to download the latest version of Flash Player.


Flash is installed and working correctly..?
I have this problem too
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 27 Jan 2009, 20:11
Davidinh Davidinh is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Try to use <object> tag


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Download a new version of JW Player here (4.3)

I use folder Clientscript to storage jw player JS on my site so depend on you put change the url "./clientscript/mediaplayer4" to fit your

good luck !!!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04 Mar 2009, 15:59
Xencored Xencored is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Real name: Mike
Installed Works Great still tyvm!!!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 19 Mar 2009, 17:21
LaydeeVictoria LaydeeVictoria is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I was getting asked to update flash too. I got round this by uploading all the files in the JW Media Player (Click Here To Download) to my server and changing the replacement code to;


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

There's a size difference between the media player files - Nazia's media player is 40k and the media player downloaded from JW is 45k. Perhaps it contains updated code? Not sure, honestly don't know much about the tech.

Nazia thanks so much for this mod! Works a treat!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12 Jul 2009, 08:13
rizelim's Avatar
rizelim rizelim is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
thanks!
__________________
Temizel Lift Community
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:26.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: